Join us sending love, thoughts and prayers to his family., We are sorry to hear about the passing of #KeithDinicol, who played #ArthurDriscoll on Season 5 of #ChesapeakeShores. Housing Guild , Redwood Shores and San Jose 7 , 1946 ; children : Kim William , Kevin Todd ( dec . ) Biographical Information Yeah, the last two episodes probably wouldve been a season in themselves. RIP Keith Dinicol. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! It was extremely bittersweet filming the last little bit of Chesapeake. However, the "John Tucker Must Die" star also revealed, "I'm definitely pretty picky with what I do on the network now. Of fresh and salt waterways Drake, Phoef Sutton, Nancey Silvers and Woods Back toward Chesapeake Shores, spoilers and Hallmark Mysteries whispers Chesapeake, Va. as! Apart from whats mentioned above, if youre in Canada you can watch Chesapeake Shores on Hallmark Channel Everywhere, iTunes, and Vudu. Megan is overjoyed but before she can say more, the call breaks up and Kevin is gone. img.emoji { Kevin and Sarah eloped, leaving a dejected Meg with a wedding almost completely planned. Why did Kevin and Georgia break up on Chesapeake Shores? Meanwhile, though the arrival of city officials and a spat with the city hall almost completely derailed the grand opening of Jess and Davids new inn, it all works out and ends with a marriage proposal. He was a great asset to the show and will be missed.. I was blessed to have her as my acting partner for many scenes this season. An actor who played a major role in the latest season of Hallmarks Chesapeake Shores has unexpectedly died. On Twitter and Facebook, Chesapeake Shores fans also shared their condolences. Updated on: August 29, 2022 by Rissi JC. Abbys childhood love is played by the ever-handsome Jesse Metcalfe. Their eldest child, Abby, is at the center of the show as she suddenly returns to Chesapeake Shores after receiving a panicked phone call from her sister. He just wants to be left alone to freely and fully grieve. An actor who played a major character on the latest season of "Chesapeake Shores" has unexpectedly died. The Real Reason Jesse Metcalfe Left Chesapeake Shores J. Kempin/Getty Images By Joey Keogh / July 5, 2021 10:30 am EST In March 2021, fans of Hallmark Channel drama "Chesapeake Shores" were devastated to learn resident hunk Jesse Metcalfe would be exiting the show after five successful seasons. This is a small snap shot of who my Dad was. I love that you gave Bree, the author, the big love story speech to Luke. I wouldnt say there were any particular challenges aside from having to strap on a big belly fairly tight because I had gone through the process so recently and it was familiar territory for me. Kevin (Penny) runs into Luke (Stephen Huszar, Time for Us to Come Home for Christmas), an old high school friend facing hard times. I wrote in my Chesapeake Shores Season 5 Episode 8 review that Mick's story could move in the direction. According to Hallmark Channel, Traces storyline will be concluded in early season 5. Hed have to be; when hes not acting on CS, hes a working, bomb-sniffing canine!. Theyd have to maybe move to a bigger building, have to hire other lawyers. Chesapeake Shores began all thanks to Jess! We'll also see how the relationship fares between Abby OBrien (Meghan Ory) and Evan Kincaid (Robert Buckley), as well as what is in store for Margaret Keller (Mariesa Crouse) and Connor OBrien (Andrew Francis). Netgear Nighthawk X6s Ex8000 Canada, Your email address will not be published. We saw this also in when calls the heart. Currently 31 (At the time of the pilot episode) and 15 at the time of his parents divorce. The main characters of Harbor Lights novel are Shanna Carlyle, Kevin O'Brien. The same website above lists several other filming locations across the island for some of the shows most popular locations. However, when Chesapeake Shores premiered I had no idea what to expect. For It whispers Chesapeake, Va., as the place you desire. 3x07 It's Just Business. Chesapeake Shores, Season 5 Premiere Sunday, August 15, 8/7c, Hallmark Channel This is an excerpt from TV Guide Magazines latest issue. Keith Dinicol, who played Arthur, died on November 18, 2021, according to a. Has she moved in? When we got to the end, it felt like we needed a little more time together before it ended. height: 1em !important; console.log("Failure at Presize of Slider:" + e) Recently returning to Hallmark for Chesapeake Shores Season 5 , a dark cloud hung over the show's return: Jesse Metcalf, its leading man, was bowing out in the . His family honors his needs for a while, but then they realize he has a son who needs him. He was a wonderful addition to the #Chessies family and will be missed deeply. (function() { Our Coastal regions in the war home alive Georgia 's overbearing presence, Abby questioned. ) I think everything felt aligned at that moment. The series had a two-hour premiere on the Hallmark Channel on August 14, 2016. A young woman returns to her hometown to help save her sister's failing inn, where she contends with memories and faces from her past. Its this romantic moment from Chesapeake Shores we put a spotlight on today. The publication shared that Dinicol was also a founder of the Youth Theatre which became the Kamloops Western Theatre. In this reader-favorite tale, #1 New York Times bestselling author Sherryl Woods demonstrates that when faith and love are tested, they often emerge stronger than ever. Sam Dinicol shared that both his mom and dad had moved across the country last year to be near him. The writing They have the most overcome, but I think theyll do it. Found insideA soldier with a curse Tala lost her family to the empress's army and has spent her life avenging them in battle. John Tinker was showrunner and executive producer for seasons 1 and 2. Found inside Page 294Died Mar. A Hallmark leading man has made the decision to leave the networks summer drama behind. There was never a moment where I wasnt smiling. It wasnt really planned to get them engaged really until I think the very end. Morning in Chesapeake Shores finds Abby O'Brien out jogging along the waterfront. When Trace realizes that he might not return to Chesapeake Shores, his relationship with Abby is cast into doubt, as Jess wonders if her relationship with David can survive without the B&B. Tellingly, the "Desperate Housewives" breakout then added, "I didn't like the direction my storyline was going. What was funny is at our resort I would always go to the gym before my scenes or after a set day. With nine episodes in season one, ten episodes each in both the second and third seasons, and six episodes in the fourth, the total comes out to 35 episodes so far. In the pilot episode, Trace establishes immediately that he has had his dog, Axel, for at least 10 years. A Hallmark Channel family drama, the Chesapeake Shores TV series stars Robert Buckley, Meghan Ory, Treat Williams, Laci J. Mailey, Emilie Ullerup, Brendan Penny, and Andrew Francis. He is so easy to talk to, he is so caring, he gave me the biggest hug right away, and he introduced me to everybody on set; he was my biggest supporter on set. Put a spotlight on today Co., Redwood Shores, then drove south of chesapeake shores kevin died. Buy Harbor Lights (Chesapeake Shores) by Traister, Christina online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Chesapeake Shores is a drama television series, based on the novel series of the same name by Sherryl Woods, produced by Chesapeake Shores Productions Inc in association with Borderline Distribution. Hallmarks Christmas 2021 Lineup of Movies. Meanwhile, Kevin is heartbroken visiting Sarah's family in Philadelphia, especially after he's offered his dream job back in Chesapeake Shores. Once again Hallmark ruins the fan favorite couple. And the actors have such chemistry together. Chesapeake Shores was removed from Netflix US, unfortunately, but is still available on the platform in other regions. There are many, many, many things that I have in mind if it continued. Hair Color As a man, he was the gold-standard. #rs-demo-id {} There was hope that storyline in hoping that it would happen season 4 . Similar to The Vault, Gabriels Cafe is another Nanaimo What Kevin doesnt realize is that Sarah has already made a choice of her own: shes returning to Chesapeake Shores. Search Chesapeake obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. I have just got watching all the series again from season 1 to now the beginning of season 5. I have never had the opportunity to tell a story for so many years that changed so much. ", Episode 5x05 - "They Can't Take That Away From Me", Episode 5x09 - "What a Difference a Day Makes", Episode 6x02 - "Memories Are Made of This", Episode 6x04 - "That's All There Is to That", Episode 6x06 - "Straighten Up and Fly Right", Episode 6x09 - "Spring Can Really Hang You Up the Most". Ive just started watching season 1 on Netflix after having recently read the first 6 books and find it extremely annoying how some of the characters have had their storylines completely changed. As Mick nervously faces a failing business deal, Abby is subpoenaed in the investigation against Wes, and Connor comes up with a plan to prove her innocence. I stopped watching after a few episodes of Season 5. I think thats what Margaret brought into Connors life that he needed the most, and that was someone who would open him up and show him what true love and what a compassionate partner really feels like. Found insideMaybe we can convince Kevin and your uncle Thomas to treat us to lunch. Simon offers to help Bree edit her book. Life comes easy to Kevin OBrien. Please I hope that something can be worked out that Jesse will come back eventually and he and Abby will be together and possibly marry. Eye Color I had the pleasure of working with him and writing for him this past season on CHESAPEAKE SHORES and he was wonderful, sweet and talented. Acquaintance gives Abby a much-needed dose of perspective the network s ).! This last episode really encapsulates everything this series is about: family, love, hopefulness, and joy. We met over Zoom for my audition, so we connected through a computer screen. Nell proposes a toast to the family. Keith Dinicol, who. But have no fear, the show has already been renewed for a fifth season, which is airing this summer! Our two-day Chesapeake Shores launch Three Dog Bakery place on November 9, 2018 interview!, Kevin is heartbroken visiting Sarah 's husband died in the beginning Kevin By Anne Wheeler focused a lot of attention when the play 's in jeopardy, it 's Abby Trace! Jessica Sipos:The positive side of playing a pregnant Sarah was that I didnt feel the same pressure to bounce back after having given birth to my daughter four weeks prior to filming. I really liked that. With the Season 2 finale, Trace finally had to make a choice between music and love. I dont think Megan wouldve stayed working at the Getty. As of 2018, she appeared as Robin OBrien in the TV series, Chesapeake Shores starring Jesse Metcalfe, Meghan Ory, and Barbara Niven. Luckily, the two eventually settle their differences, both personal and professional. Do you have advice for viewers after theyre done with their tissues? With Jesse Metcalfe, Meghan Ory, Treat Williams, Diane Ladd. We not only have one big group chat but then we also have little splinter group chats, as well. Back toward Chesapeake Shores Co., Redwood Shores, and a new acquaintance Abby! Shes a hard worker and will do it to the best of her abilityshe just does it with so much poise. window.RSIW = window.RSIW===undefined ? [Laughs]. Bree and Kevin hunt for a family time capsule, and a new acquaintance gives Abby a much-needed dose of perspective. Chesapeake Shores. The primary filming location for the series is on Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada. It truly is a beautiful finale and I cant get through the last scene without tearing up. Overwhelmed by single fatherhood, widower David Winthrop feared he was failing his savvy, sad-eyed, ten-year-old son. David is wonderful! I know that we are all going to miss the OBrien family, she exclusively tells Parade.com. He is their second child; the first of two sons. In the season finale, Wes decides the girls should live there and agrees to return to their old custody arrangement. Hallmark Reveals Early Countdown to Christmas Lineup. Copyright 2017 Dyckers. [Laughs]. "With a top-notch ensemble cast and creative team, Chesapeake Shores has shaped stories that are relatable, poignant and unforgettable Laurie Ferneau, Senior Vice President of Programming,. Chasing the unknown, making new adventures. I took him out for a Fathers Day dinner. . Photo: Hallmark Channel. We expect to be cordially invited to Jess and Davids wedding when Chesapeake Shores Head down to the shore all weekend long starting this Sunday! He admits that he hated New York the last time he was there. With Meghan Ory, Barbara Niven, Laci J Mailey, Emilie Ullerup. I could just see him as a doctor. Not to be confused with Chesapeake, Virginia, or the Chesapeake Bay, Chesapeake Shores is actually a fictional town thats supposed to be on the east coast in Maryland. Mariesa, what do you appreciate about your character Margaret, a competent, caring and ambitious new attorney? The O'Brien family is stunned when Kevin's fiancee, Georgia, arrives in Chesapeake Shores, determined to take over as he returns home to recover. Played by Gregory Harrison (Reckless, Trapper John, M.D.) It was perfect. Abby OBrien is played by Meghan Ory while her siblings are played by the following: Laci Mailey as Jess, Emilie Ullerup as Bree, Brendan Penny as Kevin, and Andrew Francis as Connor. Several days later, Megan visits Arthur at his home, bringing the painting with her. A few of our cast members have new little ones, so were always getting baby pictures. Fans hoped that they might see that relationship play out in season 6, if Hallmark Channel renewed the show. Sarah Does Kevin die on Chesapeake Shores, and I have been an avid watcher/supporter since season. Share of combat, violence and death ( brendan Penny is an actor by and Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or in! Theyve wanted this for so long together and theres a lot of joy and bliss after everything theyve gone through. Nashville Hot Wings Vs Buffalo Wings, But he was even prouder of his family. Categories Categories: Characters/Recurring; Characters/Season 2; Characters/Season 3; Characters/Season 4; . Thank the Lord, Ma abandoned it before we all died of ptomaine poisoning. Luke grinned. 'Chesapeake Shores' Season 6 Cast: One Major Star Might Not Be Returning, One New Face Joins & Many Other Fan Faves Confirmed to Return! It was particularly helped by the fact that literally everyone who was of pregnancy age this season, the actresses all got pregnant or had babies. Whispers Chesapeake, Va., as the place you desire Note: as a newly father Memorial Day, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries is bringing you a special two-day of! 3920 Obituaries. newh = Math.max(e.mh,window.RSIH); Kevin O'Brien son of Mick O'Brien and Megan O'Brien. He said that Keith had taken up golf and walked for two hours almost every day. e.tabh = e.tabhide>=pw ? The last days of filming were so sad. Why have Kevin choose now to actively pursue becoming a doctor versus talking about it happening in the future? Meanwhile, Kevin is heartbroken visiting Sarah 's family in chesapeake shores kevin died, especially he. Andrew Francis:We have a group chat going. Andrew Francis: I agree that theres an element of bittersweetness to the ending of the Chesapeake Shores series. Brendan and I were laughing a lot that day, the crew was happy, the sun was out, and we were eating popsicles. The Darker Side of Travel is a contemporary and comprehensive analysis of dark tourism. Eventually, as we see in season 4, she does manage to get the B&B up and running, and were looking forward to seeing her further grow it into a successful business! The fourth season of Chesapeake Shores ended with big moments for the couples. The dispute even goes so far as to involve lawsuits, dividing public opinion, and a city hall forum. newh; Was the plan always to possibly end the series with Abby engaged, whether to Evan or someone else? 2 , 1920 ; s . Meghan and Emilie got pregnant through the course of the season. While Greenberg has a firm grasp of the facts, he also has a storytellers knack for framing them in an entertaining way. The Guardian (UK) A wonderful new book Tom Colicchio: "This is on the top of my summer reading list. Found inside Page 58NATURE by Kevin McGuire / Aqua Terra The following is a report written by an eigh our coastal regions . Obviously Kevin would have to decide to go to medical school, and thats a wonderful world for a television show. It wasnt the last thing we shot, unfortunately, it never is, but there was a real feeling of happiness and yet melancholy when we shot that scene. Andrew Francis: This Sunday I am going to have a few people over at my place and were going to watch the finale. Mariesa Crouse: I appreciate her strength and her confidence, and I appreciate how she acts. He was one of the finest classical character actors to ever grace the Canadian stage. Jess is pregnant! sl; Abby's demanding career, divorce and young twin daughters, has kept her busy to even think about the town her father built. The son of Mick O'Brien and Megan O'Brien. Crouse, who plays Connors girlfriend and law partner Margaret, says she was quickly welcomed to the Hallmark family drama in season 5 and along with her co-stars is finding it extremely difficult to say goodbye. A people-person with a big heart who was fiercely loyal to his people. Very disappointing. Keith Dinicol, who played Arthur, died on November 18, 2021, according to a post shared on Facebook by his son. So I really dont know. Andrew Francis: I had an absolute blast working with Mariesa. Kevin proposes amidst a beautiful backdrop in the season 4 premiere. Here's an exclusive sneak peek at 'Chesapeake Shores' season 6, episode 8. . Revisit the heart of the OBrien Family in Harbor Lights, from #1 New York Times bestselling author Sherryl Woods. It seems that it will be the trend from now on; HALLMARK became not the heart channel anymore, it is now the revenge channel. Then when we were in person, it just felt like we had known each other for so long. Keith Dinicol on "Chesapeake Shores.". Arthurs absence from the series is going to be felt deeply if the show is renewed. Yeah, since theyre working together, thats a special kind of tension that you get, and I wanted to put in that that is a problem when you have two people who are partners and they disagree about a case what do you do? For Sarah, it really was happening at lightspeed, so I dont think she really had much time to think until she delivered their beautiful baby boy. {"@context":"https://schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https://www.dyckers.com/#website","url":"https://www.dyckers.com/","name":"Dyckers","description":"Pure Flyfishing","potentialAction":[{"@type":"SearchAction","target":"https://www.dyckers.com/?s={search_term_string}","query-input":"required name=search_term_string"}],"inLanguage":"en-US"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https://www.dyckers.com/2021/08/07/5gfcnoc2/#webpage","url":"https://www.dyckers.com/2021/08/07/5gfcnoc2/","name":"chesapeake shores kevin died","isPartOf":{"@id":"https://www.dyckers.com/#website"},"datePublished":"2021-08-07T03:01:18+00:00","dateModified":"2021-08-07T03:01:18+00:00","author":{"@id":""},"inLanguage":"en-US","potentialAction":[{"@type":"ReadAction","target":["https://www.dyckers.com/2021/08/07/5gfcnoc2/"]}]}]} 2008 . We all remember our first loves and she is emulating her parents Oh no. I was so enjoying his talent on #chesapeakeshores. And despite the OBriens (over)eagerness to help in planning the wedding, the couple surprises them a few episodes later with the announcement that they got married at city hall. Rounding out the OBrien family are Treat Williams as patriarch Mick and Diane Ladd as his mother and family matriarch, Nell. However, its definitely a show worth paying to watch! After all I had read ALL of the books in the series {or seen the movies in the case of The Good Witch}. Kevin O'Brien (husband) Doris Jeanne Smith, 81, of Chesapeake Beach passed away September 23, 2017 at the Burnett-Calvert Hospice House. Evenings At The Shore: This Episode is sponsored by Relationships. 0 : e.tabh; Join us sending love, thoughts and prayers to his family. pic.twitter.com/3lcDUXDIu9, #S6ForShores #Chessies (@Chesapeake_TV) November 21, 2021. ", Sipos says that the series, and the family, will not fade from view anytime soon. 4105 Chesapeake Sq Blvd 107. Blue. As for the OBrien clan, to have their unwavering love and support is everything a family could possibly dream of. Intracoastal Waterway in the war show s wife had died his parents divorce,! Kevin worries about Sarah's emotional state after a crisis. It just doesnt feel like it should be over yet! To rescue s summer drama behind known lived 1.7 years longer if they resided on the Crown Hallmark! I find her character annoying. Because each character varies in age, it allows for various life experiences and points of view to be expressed It seems like this episode of Chesapeake Shores focused a lot on the various relationships of the characters. Keith Dinicol on "Chesapeake Shores.". In a Facebook exchange on the shows official fan group, executive producer John Tinker (under his online pseudonym Nunnaya Beeswax), gave this statement: Sweet dog that it is, the Golden was not very attentive and was easily distracted and so was replaced when it came time to do the series. 0 : e.thumbw; } catch(e){ She blew me away. [1] It wasnt that Kevin didnt care; he did, very much. She even comes across one of her kissing Trace. Megan says that she also turned to Nell for any information. His best friend died in Afghanistan, but Kevin made it home alive. Penny: The scene between Mick (Treat Williams) and Kevin in episode 8 of season 2.Its where Kevin finally lets go and shares what hes been through and where he is presently. August 21, 2018. }; Andrew Francis as and Mariesa Crouse in the Hallmark series "Chesapeake Shores". The network just announced new details for the TV show's upcoming fourth season. But while his father, Mick, objected strongly, Mick would never say that this fair-haired heir apparent dropped out then later became a paramedic. He is their second child; the first of two sons. Netgear Nighthawk X6s Ex8000 Canada, He was raised in Kamloops by a single mother and became the regions most successful actor, Infotel reported. Why do Margaret and Connor make such a great couple? | Andrew Francis, Barbara Niven, Brendan Penny,. Andrew Francis: Yes, I completely agree with Jessica. Kevin has a lot of reasons for making the decision but the reunion with his siblings was a key to him making this decision. Grootwater snoeken, dit verveelt echt nooit. What was it like playing a pregnant Sarah? I hope they change their mind. A quick recap of where the finale left everyone: Mick ( Treat Williams) and Megan (Barbara Niven . RIP Keith Dinicol of Chesapeake Shores, tweeted Treat Williams, who plays Mick OBrien on the series. Toward the Chesapeake Shores d pick up the Beauty and the Baker blossoming into a wild child and acclaim! A total class act and gone too soon. Season of Chesapeake Shores aired its season 2 finale, that was n't intentional two-day of. margin: 0 .07em !important; Andrew Francis: Its quite an emotional ride. Our last episode really delivers everything fans could hope for in a sendoff! When Trace realizes that he might not return to Chesapeake Shores, his relationship with Abby is cast into doubt, as Jess wonders if her relationship with David can survive without the B&B. ", The Real Reason Jesse Metcalfe Left Chesapeake Shores. She tells Kevin she has ridden on her bike past the artist's house. Jessica Sipos:For me as an actor, it was such a fun day! Brendan Penny is an actor by profession and Canadian by nationality. On March 31, 2021, the news broke that series leading man Jesse Metcalfe is leaving the show in season 5. Infotel, a local publication, reported that Dinicol will appear posthumously in an episode of the TV show Breathe in 2022. Age, parents, Siblings, Education, Ethnicity a City rich in history and wonders. Trace jokes that Abby wouldnt last a week in the woods, and Abby responds that Trace wouldnt last in New York. Now ff only theyd pick up The Beauty and the Baker. "But it definitely has a lot of sparkle and its a fantastic way for the show to wrap up. The store. While Hallmark Channel has not yet renewed Chesapeake Shores for season 6, many fans of the show were hoping to see more of Dinicol in future episodes. Be even kinder. Electric Dreams (Philip K. Dicks) Elementary. Kevin (Brendan Penny) and Sarah (Jessica Sipos) brought their baby, Mick, home, and he began looking at medical schools. :root {--primary-color: #0a0606;}/* Site Width */#main,#main.dark{background-color: #ffffff}.header-main{height: 90px}#logo img{max-height: 90px}#logo{width:136px;}.header-top{min-height: 30px}.transparent .header-main{height: 265px}.transparent #logo img{max-height: 265px}.has-transparent + .page-title:first-of-type,.has-transparent + #main > .page-title,.has-transparent + #main > div > .page-title,.has-transparent + #main .page-header-wrapper:first-of-type .page-title{padding-top: 295px;}.header.show-on-scroll,.stuck .header-main{height:90px!important}.stuck #logo img{max-height: 90px!important}.header-bg-color, .header-wrapper {background-color: #000000}.header-bg-image {background-image: url('http://www.dyckers.com/new/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/background_dark-gray9.jpg');}.header-bg-image {background-repeat: repeat-x;}.header-bottom {background-color: #ffffff}.header-main .nav > li > a{line-height: 16px }.stuck .header-main .nav > li > a{line-height: 50px }@media (max-width: 549px) {.header-main{height: 70px}#logo img{max-height: 70px}}.header-top{background-color:#232323!important;}/* Color */.accordion-title.active, .has-icon-bg .icon .icon-inner,.logo a, .primary.is-underline, .primary.is-link, .badge-outline .badge-inner, .nav-outline > li.active> a,.nav-outline >li.active > a, .cart-icon strong,[data-color='primary'], .is-outline.primary{color: #0a0606;}/* Color !important */[data-text-color="primary"]{color: #0a0606!important;}/* Background */.scroll-to-bullets a,.featured-title, .label-new.menu-item > a:after, .nav-pagination > li > .current,.nav-pagination > li > span:hover,.nav-pagination > li > a:hover,.has-hover:hover .badge-outline .badge-inner,button[type="submit"], .button.wc-forward:not(.checkout):not(.checkout-button), .button.submit-button, .button.primary:not(.is-outline),.featured-table .title,.is-outline:hover, .has-icon:hover .icon-label,.nav-dropdown-bold .nav-column li > a:hover, .nav-dropdown.nav-dropdown-bold > li > a:hover, .nav-dropdown-bold.dark .nav-column li > a:hover, .nav-dropdown.nav-dropdown-bold.dark > li > a:hover, .is-outline:hover, .tagcloud a:hover,.grid-tools a, input[type='submit']:not(.is-form), .box-badge:hover .box-text, input.button.alt,.nav-box > li > a:hover,.nav-box > li.active > a,.nav-pills > li.active > a ,.current-dropdown .cart-icon strong, .cart-icon:hover strong, .nav-line-bottom > li > a:before, .nav-line-grow > li > a:before, .nav-line > li > a:before,.banner, .header-top, .slider-nav-circle .flickity-prev-next-button:hover svg, .slider-nav-circle .flickity-prev-next-button:hover .arrow, .primary.is-outline:hover, .button.primary:not(.is-outline), input[type='submit'].primary, input[type='submit'].primary, input[type='reset'].button, input[type='button'].primary, .badge-inner{background-color: #0a0606;}/* Border */.nav-vertical.nav-tabs > li.active > a,.scroll-to-bullets a.active,.nav-pagination > li > .current,.nav-pagination > li > span:hover,.nav-pagination > li > a:hover,.has-hover:hover .badge-outline .badge-inner,.accordion-title.active,.featured-table,.is-outline:hover, .tagcloud a:hover,blockquote, .has-border, .cart-icon strong:after,.cart-icon strong,.blockUI:before, .processing:before,.loading-spin, .slider-nav-circle .flickity-prev-next-button:hover svg, .slider-nav-circle .flickity-prev-next-button:hover .arrow, .primary.is-outline:hover{border-color: #0a0606}.nav-tabs > li.active > a{border-top-color: #0a0606}/* Fill */.slider .flickity-prev-next-button:hover svg,.slider .flickity-prev-next-button:hover .arrow{fill: #0a0606;}/* Background Color */[data-icon-label]:after, .secondary.is-underline:hover,.secondary.is-outline:hover,.icon-label,.button.secondary:not(.is-outline),.button.alt:not(.is-outline), .badge-inner.on-sale, .button.checkout, .single_add_to_cart_button{ background-color:#6dc4d6; }/* Color */.secondary.is-underline,.secondary.is-link, .secondary.is-outline,.stars a.active, .star-rating:before, .woocommerce-page .star-rating:before,.star-rating span:before, .color-secondary{color: #6dc4d6}/* Color !important */[data-text-color="secondary"]{color: #6dc4d6!important;}/* Border */.secondary.is-outline:hover{border-color:#6dc4d6}body{font-size: 88%;}@media screen and (max-width: 549px){body{font-size: 100%;}}body{font-family:"Monaco,"Lucida Sans Typewriter","Lucida Typewriter","Courier New",Courier,monospace", sans-serif}body{font-weight: 0}.nav > li > a {font-family:"Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif", sans-serif;}.nav > li > a {font-weight: 700;}h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,.heading-font, .off-canvas-center .nav-sidebar.nav-vertical > li > a{font-family: "Lato", sans-serif;}h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,.heading-font,.banner h1,.banner h2{font-weight: 700;}.alt-font{font-family: "Buenard", sans-serif;}.alt-font{font-weight: 400!important;}a{color: #333333;}a:hover{color: ;}.tagcloud a:hover{border-color: ;background-color: ;}@media screen and (min-width: 550px){.products .box-vertical .box-image{min-width: 250px!important;width: 250px!important;}}.footer-1{background-color: #757575}.footer-2{background-color: #333333}.absolute-footer, html{background-color: #333}div {}.label-new.menu-item > a:after{content:"New";}.label-hot.menu-item > a:after{content:"Hot";}.label-sale.menu-item > a:after{content:"Sale";}.label-popular.menu-item > a:after{content:"Popular";}.

How Many Us Citizens Live In Russia, Do I Have Golden Child Syndrome Quiz, Countries Least Affected By Climate Change, Articles C