Directory of Volleyball Clubs Use this directory to find a club in your area. For any assistance with the accommodations process, please contact EventConnect Customer Success at 1-888-723-2064 or teamsupport@eventconnect.io. * Playing Experience: Beachwood High School (2014-2018) 1st Team All Chagrin Valley Conference, Second Team All District; JO: CVC 13-18 Black; College: Wheeling University (2018-2022) MEC All-Second Team, MEC All Freshman Team, MEC Honorable Mention, MEC Offensive Player of the Week. FACEBOOK The boys play baseball, basketball, and soccer. Slippery Rock University: All-conference, All-Region, Honorable Mention All-American, * Coaching Experience: 16 years High School coaching, 8 years of coaching JO. Congratulations to Cam Colahan of CVC's 18 Blue Team: Cleveland Clinic Sports Medicine Courage Award Winner, Cleveland Volleyball 18s Bounce Back for a Bid, Prokopius Named ECC Volleyball Rookie of the Week - Daemen College Athletics, This website is powered by SportsEngine's. My husband Mike and I have lived in Avon for 15 yrs and have 2 daughter Anaiah (9) and Hannah (7); We love all thing sports which keeps us busy throughout the year. Join the JVA Experience Our mission is to promote the growth of youth and junior volleyball through program and resource development, education and events. I am a PE teacher at Lake Ridge Academy. Athletes, young and old, spend numerous hours trying to perfect their sport. CVC was founded in 1989 and is one of the oldest clubs in Ohio. * Playing Experience: Plays in various adult leagues, * Coaching Experience: Brookside Middle School - 2 years; TNVA 10-14's - 4 years; Individual and Group Lessons, * Playing Experience: 6 years Junior Olympic, * Coaching Experience: 2017-Present: Junior Olympic Coach; 2017: 10's at Spirit; 2018: Langston Middle School Coach; 2018-2022: JO Coach at TNVA; 2019-2020: MS Coach at Brookside, * Playing Experience: No Volleyball Playing Experience ONLY Basketball, * Coaching Experience: Shaker Heights Middle School {Co-Head Coach 7th & 8th Grade} [Current] / Cleveland Volleyball Company {Youth Coach} [Current] - 15 Years Basketball Coaching Experience. * Coaching Experience: CVC 2015-present. No teams are registered to club Cleveland Elite Volleyball Club where we finished as the top 18s in the region and qualified for Open Nationals; College: University of Akron 1999-2002 MAC Champs 1999 & 2002, MAC Freshman Team 99, 2nd Team All-MAC 02, MAC All-Tourn Team 02, Currently tied for 3rd in digs in the MAC Tournament with 73 digs; * Coaching Experience: University of Akron 2003-07; Avon HS Head Coach 2009-2012; Brookside HS Head Coach 2016-2021 (10 COY awards, 5 Conference Championships & 1 District Final appearance); JO (Coach & Director roles)- A.C.E. NC Elite Volleyball Club, Inc. was founded in 2007 by experienced volleyball coaches and business professionals with the objective of creating a competitive, fun and positive learning environment for all participants. 2015- 18 Black Open Silver Medalist, 2009- 17 Black National Champions, 2007- 17 Black 4th Place, 2019- 16 Black 5th Place; many private lessons and clinics! These athletes will compete in our academy program and have a few club tournaments. I have been married 17yrs and have 3 kids. Congratulations to our first DIVA tournament winners of the season! Certain roster categories may not be displayed because your are not logged in. CVC (2014-2018)- 5x national championship qualifier; College: Cleveland State University (2018-2022)- 2 year starting libero, 2021 team captain, 2022 Mrs. Viking award, and 2022 NCAA Woman of the Year nominee! #teamECV This program is for 13-17 years-olds. Please take some time and look through our website tosee if we can help you achieve a little extra in your game. Review your rosters, reassiging players, coaches, and team reps as necessary. To register online for tryouts click on the link shown above. All Rights Reserved. You can then bring your confirmation email in when you show up for tryouts, either electronically or printed. * Playing Experience: Played at Saint Joseph Academy in 2018, Brunswick High School in 2019-2021, Played at Tri-C in 2022, * Coaching Experience: first year coach at CVC. Each club holds their own tryouts. You may have noticed some changes to our website and logo. I was also the head coach for St Columbkille since 2018 and still am the current head coach. The "Select"division teams are our higher-level regional teams for 13-15's that will compete in larger regional events. (Note: if you are already contracted, there is no charge for tryouts and you do not need to register), For any questions related to tryouts contact Karol Coundouridesat coachkarolc@gmail.com (for 10-13s) or Joe Marita at joe.marita.12@gmail.com (for 14-18s). * Playing Experience: At AVC, we prepare players with the physical and mental skills they need to be better athletes, overcome obstacles, and achieve their goals, both on and off the court. * Playing Experience: College Division I and former CVC player, * Coaching Experience: 2nd year CVC Coach. I recently graduated with a biology degree and am currently taking a gap year before applying to medical school! * High School Experience: Elyria High- outside hitter, 4yr starter, 1st Team All-Lorain County (3yrs), POY Lorain County (2 yrs), 1st Team Lake Erie League (3yrs), Lake Erie League MVP (SR year), 1st Team All-District (2yrs), POY All District (2yrs), 1st All Ohio (2yrs), POY All Ohio (SR year), Miss Volleyball 2002. #BeJVAUnited Not only do we focus on growing as an athlete but also on developing the life skills needed for success off the volleyball court. I manage a fun new boutique fitness gym downtown cleveland called Rise Nation. * Playing Experience: Fairview High School 2014-2017 (3 year varsity); Lorain County Community College 2017-2019 (5th place at nationals, 4th in NJCAA for digs); Baldwin Wallace University 2019-2021 (reached over 1,000 career digs and 100 career aces, 5th in OAC for aces). Our facility has the technology to develop the total athlete. AVC trains and develops many high performance players who have the ability and desire to play and achieve success at the college level. https://maverickvolleyball.sportngin.com/register/form/342963673, This website is powered by SportsEngine's. Position Summary: The Assistant Coach of Women's Diving assists with the coaching and administrative duties of the women's NCAA Division I diving program. Im currently an assistant principal. At the club level, she has coached Regional, American, and National teams. Junior Elite - Eastside Cleveland Volleyball Junior Elite The Eastside Junior Elite program is designed to develop an athlete's fundamentals while introducing them to offensive and defensive team concepts. *Playing Experience: I am a10 year Middle Blocker. I also have coaching experience at Fairview High School, Olmsted Falls High and Middle Schools, and Cleveland State University (2 Horizon League titles). It is with great pleasure that Volleyball Queensland announces its newest affiliate, Elite Volleyball Club. Come check us out! This website is powered by SportsEngine's. National Teams National division teams should consist of highly skilled athletes that compete at the highest levels of competition within and outside of the Ohio Valley Region. This program helps to develop each player and to show how each skill progression is essential to the their growth. Coaching has brought so much fun and joy to me because I get to see these kids grow and love the game as much as I do! This partnership will give CVC athletes access to additional resources including top level college recruiting, premier training facilities, and direct access to University Hospitals Sports Medicine. It should come as no surprise that AVC has seen 100+ former club players go onto to play collegiate volleyball at the DI, DII, and DIII levels. Ohio Valley Region of USA Volleyball. * Playing Experience: Fairview High School (1992-1996) State Runner up 1994; CVC, * Coaching Experience: Avon Rec 3 & 4 grade girls; TNVA 10s Assistant Coach 2022; CYO Holy Trinity 4th grade girls (present). Click Here to go to the Recruiting Page to see a list of Elite Alumni and the Universities they now represent. The OVR-Sports Imports Girls' Volleyball Championships and Ohio Valley Region-Molten National Bid Qualifier Entries will appear when those events are pooled. I also played junior olympic volleyball at Maverick and several years with Cleveland Volleyball Company. I take pride in developing female athletes and future women in leadership by being a strong, positive role-model and mentor. AND I have a twin brother! This is the perfect way for a player not playing Junior Olympic and/or cannot, We have a created a JO Tournaments What to Expect sheet for any new families to the club volleyball world. The Cleveland Volleyball Company is proud of our outstanding staff! We do this by teaching the most successful and proven techniques in the game today. Ohio Valley Region of USA Volleyball. Two-time All Atlantic 10 Conference athlete, 2009 Atlantic 10 Student-Athlete of the Year, and 2007 NCAA Tournament participant. * Playing Experience: HS at Elyria Catholic, * Coaching Experience: Elyria Catholic Varsity Assistant, Junior Varsity, and Freshman (2005-2008), Avon Varsity Assistant and Junior Varsity (2008-2011), Avon 7th Grade (2014- present), CYO coach Holy Trinity (2021-present), CVC sprouts coach (3 years), CVC 10 National, 14 National, 15 National coach (6 seasons). My mom is from Peru, my dad is from India, and my grandfather was from Sicily. Congratulations to our first DIVA tournament winners of the season! Beginning in 2011, Elite Volleyball Training Center athleteshave been continuing their Volleyball Careers at the next level. . Until then, see Girls' Championship Entries and Bid Entries. I have worked at NASA for over 30 years. utility on the sign-in page is the fastest way to regain that information. Lisa lives In North Ridgeville with her husband Tom and enjoys spending time watching her granddaughter play for CVC. Entering our tenth year oftraining athletes to excel and compete at their highest level. You may also register in person on the day of the tryouts and bring $20 (cash only) to pay at the door. The will have a travel radius of six hours. Finished in the top 10. * Playing Experience: HS: St Joseph Academy; College: John Carroll University, * Coaching Experience: 2012-2014 Fairview Middle School; 2014-2018 Fairview HS; 2019-present St Joseph Academy; Cleveland Volleyball Company 2017-present (11s, 15-18s national). OVR staff, unless they happen to be a tournament director or club director, do not add to or correct the team entries from which the following schedule is built. If you do not cancel your lesson within this time, you are still liable for half of the lesson price. No check boxes? I have 2 daughters ages 8 and 10. * Coaching Experience: 1 year Head JV Coach at Cuyahoga Heights Highschool. Majoring in General business and professional sales. [login], Racial and Social Justice Demonstrations Info, SafeSport Training Info for Players 18 or Turning 18, Ohio Valley Region - Mizuno 2023 Girls' Volleyball Championships, Cleveland Elite Volleyball Club - Cleveland Elite 11 Black, Cleveland Elite Volleyball Club - Cleveland Elite 12 Black, Cleveland Elite Volleyball Club - 15 Black, ASEP, IMPACT: Indoor, Concussion, SafeSport. Our facility has the technology to develop the total athlete. Sample sessions will be held at the following times: No advance registration necessary. I grew up on a large crop, dairy and swine farm. Lisa has also served as the Girls Athletic Director and a member of the Sports Committee at St. Judes in Elyria. Thank you for a great season. * 2022 Head Coach Bay Middle School 7th Grade Volleyball Team (undefeated season and tournament champions). Open to any and all players from any school or club! #teamECV. Club directors, please sign in using your existing username to continue. Our staff includesformer and current college coaches, some of the area'smost successful high school coaches, all the way thru tovery talented collegiate players. My husband and I have three children. I live in North Ridgeville with my husband and two daughters, Peyton (10) and Emory (6). - 21-2 record senior year. This is what we do. C4 EXPLOSIVE VOLLEYBALL CLUB. We love spending time with family and friends and enjoy traveling when time permits. If were not watching Maverick play sports Scott and I play volleyball and coed football for fun. Future out-of-region tournaments are not listed. #teamECV. We are excited to work with Jenn and her team! * Club Playing Experience: Cleveland Volleyball Company (6yrs)- setter, qualified for Nationals 3x during club years at CVC I like to run a FAMILY NCAA playoff volleyball bracket (winner receives $100)! National teams play in mostly two day, three day, and four day tournaments. Our professional coaching staff provide age-appropriate training in a fun, safe and competitive environment. The travel will be limited to Northeast Ohio. Tried other clubs for a few years including Southwest where I finished # 3 in the OVR as a 15 Elite coach. Regional team for 2 years. Tuesdays 5:00-7:00pm Sundays: 2:00-4:00pm Coach: Amber Goecke Coach: Colleen Bush Cost: $1600.00 Click here for Required Junior Referee Videos Tournament Schedule (Subject to Change): Required Paperwork Due at Parent Meeting: 10 Blue 10 Blue - Regional Level Practice Days/Times: Tuesdays 5:00-7:00pm Sundays: 2:00-4:00pm Coach: Molly Vance My family faithfully traveled with me my entire volleyball career. * Coaching Experience: 7th grade and JV at Rocky River; CVC, * Playing Experience: 4yr varsity starter, Medina HS (All-County, Akron Beacon Journal MVP, Best Female Athlete); 3 sport athlete & team captain10 varsity letters; Medina HS Hall of Fame; College- Malone University (6 rotation outside hitter), ranked 5th in the nation NAIA(All-District & All Conference, GOAC Academic All-American 2yrs); Adult- USA Volleyball and Beach player, several USAV Indoor National Championships, multiple beach championships (women & co-ed). Elite Volleyball Club has a growing member base, with 70 passionate volleyballers and has already tasted success at Volleyball Queensland, winning gold in Men's Division 1 and Silver in Women's Division 2 during the 2019/20 Metro League Summer competition. Cleveland Volleyball Company is thrilled to announce it has acquired one of the premier volleyball clubs in Northeastern Ohio, The National Volleyball Academy (TNVA). My family includes my husband Brad, son Braden (17), daughters Averie (14) and Caryn (9) along with 3 rescue dogs, Lucy, Molly & Archie. She works full time as a nurse and enjoys spending her free time watching her girls play multiple sports. 4 year starter at Walsh University. PRIVATE LESSONS. OVR Archives: 2020-2021 Season Clubs: 2020-2021 Season After suffering a serious shoulder injury my senior year of high school, I have shifted my passion of playing volleyball into teaching it to and inspiring the younger generations. Club teams are formed once a year at fall tryouts. In the list of teams that appears below, check boxes against a green background indicated teams for which rosters and player information are complete. The "Premier" division teams have less commitment than the Elite/Prime teams, and they are perfect for athletes looking to play competitively. The first club I ever played for was CVC. I am a Senior at Baldwin Wallace University studying Graphic Design, * Coaching Experience: JO - 11s & 14s (2 years), High School - Freshmen & Jv (2years), Middle School - 7th grade (1 year), I love doing makeup and singing. If you are registered for the event, your Club Rep will have received an email from EventConnect with the link to hotels and to your Club Dashboard. Check out CVC's Isagenix website.protein bars, Hydrate, etc! Picture Day Schedule 2023 American Teams Tuesday, January 17th 4:30-7:00 PM Regional Teams Wednesday, January 18th 4:30-7:00 PM National Teams Thursday, January 19th 6:30-9:00 PM DIVA Teams Friday, January 20th 5:00-7:30 PM, TEAMECV PRESENTS OURHOLLY, JOLLY, VOLLEYDAY 4S TOURNAMENT! Please check your entries and try again. Our staff includes former and current college coaches, some of the area's most successful high school coaches, all the way thru to very talented collegiate players. Congratulations to 15.3 A and Coach McNutt on finishing 5th in gold this weekend at the Lake Erie Classic! We are located in Uniontown Ohio, centrally located to Hartville, North Canton, Green, Jackson, Canton and Akron. Senior Year, broke the D2 program best for blocks in a match (10). We offer regional to national club teams, beginners programs, and more! Club Schedule: Cleveland Elite Volleyball Club Join Juniors Hotels Beach Officials Rules Training Board Purchase a NodeFire License. 2020 5th/6th grade Bay Middle School rec volleyball coach. REGISTRATION LINK:https://maverickvolleyball.sportngin.com/register/form/342963673. * Playing Experience: Played at Shaker Heights High School and Cleveland State University. (You can also get there from the "My Club" link under your "My Account" link after signing in, or from the list of clubs and teams at www.ovr.org/juniors/clubs.php. Most have had the opportunity to do so by earning both Athletic and Academic Scholarships. My happy place is the beach, but also love being in a gym watching and coaching our youth. Mission Statement FIERCE ELITE (FE) VOLLEYBALL CLUB IS A CLUB DESIGNED TO SUPPORT THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE PLAYER. Elites coaching staff represents experience at all levels, including collegiate and professional playing experience, club coaching experience, and collegiate coaching experience. We love our dog Lucy and like to travel. I am married with 4 kids and am an optometrist. These teams will compete in club-level tournaments within a two-hour radius. [ UPDATEPLAYERINFO | UPDATEJODPCERTIFICATIONS ]. IGNITE VOLLEYBALL CLUB is a Christian-based Junior Olympic club. Scores, statistiques et commentaires en temps rel. This position teaches the fundamentals of diving. I come from a family of six- Terri and Clarence are my parents and I have three sisters, (Ashley Andrea, and Alayna. At Buckeye Volleyball Club, teamwork, sportsmanship, and a positive attitude are expected from every player and coach. Just fill in the needed information by clicking on the link summarizing what's missing. 2021 St. Raphael's 6th grade CYO volleyball Head Coach (undefeated and tournament champions). Additionally,T3 Performance will provide premier strength and agility training to all of CVC's 400+ athletes. Married to TJ Shouse (13 years), son Alex (11), daughter Kaylee (8).

797507179a3b8bd72c56d82c9d0f Folds Of Honor Charity Rating, Articles C