Theirs birthdate is July 2, 1935, making them 87. Addresses.com is a leading provider of public data about people and their connections to others. He was an actor, known for Little Shop of Horrors (1986), Captain N: The Game Master (1989) and Queer as Folk (1999). Discover Levi Stubbs's Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates. https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/levi-stubbs-45912.php, 20th Century Film & Theater Personalities, 21st Century Film & Theater Personalities, 20th Century American Film & Theater Personalities, 21st Century American Film & Theater Personalities. For instance, searching https://www.google.com/search?q=clineice-stubbs in Google may yield their personal site (with contact information), or notifications of their marital status or recent exploits. Associated Addresses 17330 Fairway Dr, . Levi . DISCLAIMER: You may not use our service,this website or the information it provides to make decisions about consumer credit, employment, insurance, tenant screening, or any other purpose that would require FCRA compliance. Theirs birthdate is July 2, 1935, making them 87. Hot Sams, a Detroit haberdasher. (313) 341-3289 is Clineice's current phone number. Stubbs last public appearance with the group was at the groups 50th anniversary concert July 28, 2004, at Detroits Music Hall Center. The information available on our website may not be 100% accurate, complete, or up to date, so do not use it as a substitute for your own due diligence, especially if you have concerns about a person's criminal history. He was an actor, known for Little Shop of Horrors (1986), Captain N: The Game Master (1989) and Queer as Folk (1999). We are going to miss you Levi and may God bless you and your wonderful family. RIP Mr. Stubbs. This site should not be used to determine an individual's eligibility for credit, insurance, employment, housing or any other purpose covered by the FCRA. Also learn how He earned most of Levi Stubbs networth? You may not use any information obtained from Intelius for any purpose covered by the FCRA. The Four Tops signed with Motown Records in 1963. But following the singles success, they decided to work more in the pop genre. to hear that he passed. | addthis_logo_background = '272B2B'; You have made my grieving much easier. Streamline your workflow with our best-in-class digital asset management system. The top result for your search is Clineice Virginia Stubbs age 80+ living in Detroit, MI in the University District neighborhood. He was elected to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1990 (as a member of The Four Tops). Southfield, MI (1) People Search; Stubbs; Clineice Stubbs; Clineice Stubbs 1 person named Clineice Stubbs found in Detroit, MI and Southfield, MI. We didnt have quite the money to pay for those four suits, said Mr. Fakir, known as Duke, who was nattily dressed for the funeral in a gray suit, white shirt and white tie. In 1997, Lawrence Payton passed away and the band continued as a trio for sometime before hiring Theo People to complete the quartet. He is most remembered for The Four Tops. They later changed the name to The Four Tops to avoid confusion with The Ames Brothers. 17330 Fairway Dr, Detroit. 2023 PeopleConnect, Inc. d/b/a Addresses.com. Levi Stubbs and Clineice Stubbles - Dating, Gossip . addthis_title = 'detnews.com|News|Metro|Photogallery|News Photo Gallery - Motown alumni party at the Roostertail - The Detroit News Online'; He is most remembered for The Four Tops. Clineice Stubbs was born on 07/02/1935 and is 87 years old. ALL ARTIST INFO IS PULLED FROM PUBLICLY AVAILABLE DATA. Clineice Stubbs's Summary. Its up to us to decide what we are going to do with it.. The Red Wings received forward Dylan McLaughlin and a seventh-round pick in the 2025 NHL Draft. First Name: They moved on to other records such as Columbia Records and Riverside Records, without any significant success to their name. I dont know if the people in Detroit and the US realise just how much we loved the Tops and Motown in the UK. his home here, eight years after he stopped performing with the group, which had more than 40 top hits on the Billboard charts over the years, including Standing in the Shadows of Love and Baby, i was, and still am honoured to have toured with the Tops in 1968. they were gentlemen who treated me like their sister. RIP, Levi, Obie and Lawrence and hats off to you, Duke. In 1953, Stubbs, Abdul 'Duke' Fakir, Lawrence Payton and Renaldo Benson formed a group called "The Four Aims", and signed a contract with Chess Records. (Photo By Raymond Boyd/Getty Images) Embed PURCHASE A LICENSE Millions of high-quality images, video, and music options are waiting for you. Kiya Gibbons / Special to The Detroit News, addthis_url = 'http://multimedia.detnews.com/pix/photogalleries/newsgallery/motownalumni/index11.html'; !, Thank You, Levi and God Bless you and your loving Family. The Four Tops were voted the 79th Greatest Rock 'n' Roll Artists of all time by Rolling Stone. I dont think we as Detroiters truly appreciate the musical influences that came from Detroit, I was fortunate this So was Martha Reeves, the leader of Martha and the Vandellas, who is now a Detroit city councilwoman. All of us who were young boys in the 1960s and the early 1970s finally had somebody who Stubbs was born and spent much of his life in Detroit, Michigan. His little brother Joe went on becoming a popular singer as well. The size of the land lot is 24,501 sqft. Millions of high-quality images, video, and music options are waiting for you. Boards are the best place to save images and video clips. Funeral arrangements were pending for Stubbs, who is survived by Clineice, his wife of 48 years, and five children. He was an actor, known for Little Shop of Horrors (1986), Captain N: The Game Master (1989) and Queer as Folk (1999). If advances were rejected, we would get all mushy and say, Come on, sugar pie, honey bunch, I cant help myself. But shed say, Dont even try it, because its He was married to Clineice Townsend. California Privacy Notice: If you are a California resident, you have the right to know what personal information we collect, the purposes for which we use it, and your options to opt out of its sale. At the service, he recalled the scene when the group was preparing for its first public performance in Flint, Mich. Other Works Either social platform benefits from people using their real names. Levi will never be standing in the shadows his voice will continue to light up all around him. I saw Levi come on, in a special with the 4 Tops on PBS a few years ago. Age: 87 (313) 341-3289 17330 Fairway Dr, Detroit, MI 48221-2704. Jakub Vrana was traded to the St. Louis Blues by the Detroit Red Wings on Friday. Starting from late 1990s, the groups focus shifted from recording in studios to performing live shows. The Lede will no longer be updated, but the blogs regular features will remain a part of The New York Times news report. We have estimated Cliniece Stubbs is 87. live on in the sweetest of memories of our lives. Boards are the best place to save images and video clips. of 15 . Grow your brand authentically by sharing brand content with the internets creators. Readmore, Security-camera footage obtained by a rights group appears to show the fatal shooting of two young Palestinians during a demonstration in Beitunia, in the Israeli-occupied West Bank.Readmore, Abdul Fakir, right, known as Duke, the last surviving original member of the Four Tops, greeted guests at the funeral for Levi Stubbs at the Greater Grace Temple in Detroit on Monday. In addition, Rolling Stones magazine included Four Tops in their list of the 100 Great Artists of All Times. But beyond that, Bishop Ellis said, young black men got tips from Four Tops songs on how to conduct schoolyard romances. from Organize, control, distribute and measure all of your digital content. His last performance was at the Four Tops' "50th Anniversary Concert" on July 28, 2004, at the Detroit Opera House. Public Data Digger Home; Ask A Question; Search By Address; Reverse Phone; Help; About; Clineice Stubbs, Detroit, MI 19960 Avon Ave, Detroit, MI 48219 Home. :), I grew up in the 60s and loved listening to the Four Tops. | He was previously married to Clineice Townsend. At the 51st Annual Grammy Awards, the group received The Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award. Levi Stubbs that gave us our dignity, who gave us our hope and said we could be somebody, Bishop Ellis said. Previous Next. Cliniece was born . Discover Levi Stubbs's Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates. addthis_logo = 'http://www.detnews.com/graphics/detnews275x75.jpg'; Living in Detroit, Michigan for much of his life, including his last days, he was married to Clineice Stubbs for over forty years until his death. He was . At 72 years old, Levi Stubbs height Associated Acts. Throughout their association, Four Tops had never changed their line-up, which was quite unusual for a music group or a band. As they signed with Chess Records, they changed their group name to Four Tops. Search. This address is also associated with the names of Kelly Rhonesia Lentonand Levi Stubbs. was not Sugar Pie Honey Bunch., God bless Levi Stubbs.. Kiya Gibbons / Special to The Detroit News. and bless his lovely wife and family. We go back all the way with the Tops & Motown. The bishop told the truth~~~~~~I will ALWAYS Love MOTOWN (thank you Berry Gordy) hotep, I was there at the Funeral and I can say it was very emotional for me, I always loved the four Tops and Motown. MI . Clineice Virginia Stubbs (age 87) is a woman, born in 1935, currently listed on 17330 Fairway Dr, Detroit, 48221 Michigan. ELMONT, N.Y. -- Anders Lee scored two goals in the third period for the New York Islanders, who rallied to defeat the Detroit Red Wings 4-1 at UBS Arena on Saturday. Many of their albums performed better in UK than US. Latest on Houston Astros catcher Cameron Stubbs including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on ESPN Levi Stubbss income source is mostly from being a successful Actor. All Rights Reserved. God rest his soul. We could step up on the playground and say, Reach out, girl, because you know Ill be there for you. . Seated across the front of the church were Mr. Stubbss widow, Clineice, to whom he was married for 48 years, and their five children, along with 11 grandchildren and 10 great-grandchildren. His zodiac sign is Gemini. $7 Million 1936 2008 5 ft 10 in (1.8 m) Actor African American Captain N Clineice Townsend Clineice Townsend (m. 1960-2008) Detroit June 6 Levi Levi Stubbles Levi Stubbs Levi Stubbs Jr I know this is selfish to say, but i loved Levi Stubbs like he was my own father. His voice was mesmerizing and I will truly miss him. He died on October 17, 2008 in Detroit, Michigan, USA. While Mrs. The couple had five children together, along with 11 grandchildren and 10 great-grandchildren. A memorial service was held 10 days later, which was attended by many artists from the music industry. He died on October 17, 2008 in Detroit, Michigan, USA. I believe in you and me was played at our He was married to Clineice Townsend. For Facebook, try using https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=clineice-stubbs; for LinkedIn, try https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/people/?keywords=clineice-stubbs. I had not kept up, but, knew he was sick and was so sorry the same old song, Bishop Ellis said, to laughter and applause. In addition, Levis cousin was Jackie Wilson, a popular soul singer. Renaldo Benson as well as Mr. Stubbs and Mr. Fakir could not afford to pay for the four matching white flannel suits they had ordered They eventually moved on to performing at local bars and clubs. reason, he trusted us to bring back the balance, and we did., Choking back tears, Mr. Fakir expressed his thanks to each and every one of you out there, for anyone who ever did anything for the Tops, attorneys, accountants that tried to keep us out of tax trouble Public Data Digger does not provide consumer reports and is not a consumer reporting agency. I Need Your Loving.. My hands touched their hands, my eyes looked into their eyes, that was the greatest day of my life. Mr. Stubbs, 72, died Oct. 17 at Levi Stubbs (born Levi Stubbles, June 6, 1936 October 17, 2008) was an American baritone singer, best known as the lead vocalist of the R&B group the Four Tops, who released a variety of Motown hit records during the 1960s and 1970s. The Tops are my all-time favorite group, bar none. There Love you Levi RIP. Detroit . Levi Stubbs's net worth His wife is Clineice Townsend (1960 - 17 October2008)( his death)( 5 children). Levi was the most popular singer from the band and he received many offers to go solo, but he refused. But both Motown and Four Tops benefitted greatly with the partnership as their success was about to explode in the next few years. For me it was a pilgrimage, and I felt humbled and priviledged to be there. In 2000 I got a chance to meet the Tops. Learn How rich is He in this year and how He spends money? The Getty Images design is a trademark of Getty Images. Collect, curate and comment on your files. Lee x, so sad so sorry but levi will live forever in my mind and heart as long as i am here.so will everybody at tamla motown .god bless them all.posted by alex c glasgow scotland.

Ronald Skipper Pilot Obituary, Jd Gym Cancel Membership Contact Number, Paul Troutman Obituary, Driving Without A License Gov Uk, Articles C