(Note: Ecoplus fuel saver settings are different and optimized for each vehicle and you may not need to make additional adjustments). The average fuel economy displays an increase of about 6 miles per gallon increase going from 22.3 to 25.8 MPG. YouTube needs to take responsibility for scamming people. ***. It's lower when the engine is ticking over at idle, even though the throttle is almost completely closed and is admitting hardly any air to the intake. As referenced, Eco Fuel Saver is a little chip that can interface straightforwardly to your vehicle through the OBD2 port. Yet the library, like the health department and social services department, Gov. Be careful, those wings wont fit on a bridge. Does it really work? Its a similar story with EcoBoxFuel.com, this site was created in June 2021. Moore taps gas industry official to head energy regulation panel; 529 tuition savings plan may be wound down; judge orders release of Archdiocese report; and Moore fulfills campaign promise to family: A rescue pup! And yeah, the EcoBox is b****t. Just sit back, relax, and notice your fuel consumption reduce 15 to 35 percent, depending on the car you. This device also has the benefit of being eco-friendly as it reduces the concentration of harmful fumes released into the environment. Pull the Car Key out from the ignition. Got 300 miles.Plugged this device in and got remarkable 279 miles. A raw egg in its shell between your foot and the gas pedal would be more effective. No doubt. What these eco chips have going for them is that they claim that their chip can over-ride that factory installed chip to regularly optimize fuel consumption. My strengths focus on anything uncommon in the car industry, the California car scene, and anything aftermarket performance. **** **** ***** ********** ***** *** **** *** ****** *****. Similarly, SabiReviews goes in-depth on why the EcoChip doesn't work. Lmao maybe they can hook it up to their on board diagnostic sarcasmometer. We did import oil, and still do. OBD2 connectors are accessible from the driver's side, typically found on the lower right side of the steering wheel. Me thinks there is more than meets the eyes. Just maintain a high manifold vacuum as you drive. This review contains all the information including the features and benefits of the EcoPlus. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Four units of the EcoPlus are sold at $99.40 at$24.85 eachinstead of the original$397.60. trump used you people like a cheap violin, right after he was elected, trump started the BIG LIE, saying the only way I cant get re-elected is if the election is rigged, and he kept saying it. Plugin the Ecoplus device into the OBD2 connector in your vehicle. Only what is connected is Power for this flasher to flash., This Plug & Drive OBD2 is just a very simple flasher for probably 50 bucks. The EcoChip does not save fuel consumption in any way, the chip doesn't re-align the molecular structure of the fuel before it reaches the fuel injectors. What these scam companies do is buy a bunch of generic OBD2 dongles, come up with a name like EcoTune, OptiFuel, EcoMax. Dr. Bea, you quack like a duck a s****d uninformed duck! Using the ScanGauge, I've reduced the fuel consumed in my customary morning commute by a whopping 40 percent. Thank you for doing this! are GENUINELY, wholeheartedly interested in saving the people,the country, the world, oh what the hell, the UNIVERSE from falling into the bottomless pit of misinformation and destroying this perfect life we all enjoy(thank you social media), I am expecting AT ANY MOMENT the removal of ads for EcoBox, just like they removed President Trump, thus saving us from a tragic end to humanity! Hmm, I wonder why your comments look like that? At the end of the summer plenty of gas at the low price of 44 cents a gallon not the 77 cents a gallon during the summer or the pre summer price of 36 cents a gallon. ?Get that snake oil out of here.Stick with the OG. Hearst Magazine Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. No physics textbook needed. No go play with a box of razor blades and purple hair dye. I also filled up gas tank when I plugged in so will see if mileage increases any. That could be quite dangerous, but I guess making his V8 into a 4-cylinder would save gas if you dont mind your vehicle having half the power, having lights flashing, and having the ride feel like a butt massager, as his son said.If it was that simple to tune the ECUs in vehicles to increase gas mileage by 15%-30% without losing performance, wouldnt the car manufacturers just do that? Once it has collected enough data, it works on processing it to understand your driving habits as well as the overall behavior of your car. Ed V. I want to return the eco OBD2 device, that I purchased, for a full refund. Biden qualified?! You can order Green Living here. In theory, the EcoChip device is supposed to work by attaching to the OBD2 connector of your car. However, have you actually used and tested this device? I can speak from personal experience. It can only improve performance, not harm your car. That's how OBD-II devices improve fuel . Sure, who needs regulations right. Russia and China is planning on joining forces as we speak to take over the United States. So, does the Ecotune OBD2 fuel-saver actually work?if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'tiremeetsroad_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_5',107,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-tiremeetsroad_com-medrectangle-4-0'); No, the Ecotune OBD2 plug-and-play fuel saver does not work, is programmed to play a convincing sequence of LED lights, and is a waste of your time and money. And? My Lord those folks are stupid. Its easy for anyone to install, works within minutes, and can significantly improve the performance of your vehicle.7 May 2021. 3. they like the conspiracy ideas behind it, that big companies are trying to stop you from saving fuel, but buy this and you can unlock being a part of a inside group that cheats the oil companies. Now your car is ready for action.. C***d is real or was I should say cuz all of a sudden its gone just as fast as it came. Everyone here needs something to do that might be considered constructive. Payments on the EcoPlus purchase can be made directly using your credit card or Paypal, whichever way you prefer. Here's why. If everyone wants your hotdogs but you only make half as much, come dinner you can charge more and sell them all! Did it ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe your king Drumpf was lying****. Step 4ECO The OBD2 has a reset button. The more sheep the more Shepherds pal! Despite the convincing video with proof and website testimonials praising the Ecotune OBD2 fuel saver, I can confidently say that this Ecotune OBD2 fuel saver is just like all the others and is likely a scam. For example, performance chips immediately lower a vehicle's horsepower if it senses this as the cause for engine overheating. The Ecoplus fuel saver does not require maintenance, Ecoplus reduces fuel consumption to nearly 55% depending on how you drive. They need *****!!! The oil companies are the biggest price gougers in the US. I called today 60 days out asked for a refund. After that it soon returned to 24 MPG. It doesnt even make sense the it could work on all cars always. Just sayin. Therefore I must be wrong, right? Click the photo to find out the truth! A lot of heavy equipment, trucks and most piston-engined aircraft have a vacuum gauge on the dash. It is super easy to introduce it to a car, and its function has no effect on the overall car. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'tiremeetsroad_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_33',107,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-tiremeetsroad_com-medrectangle-4-0'); The Ecobox OBD2 fuel saver device is a scam, does not work the way its advertised, is a complete waste of money, and should be avoided at all costs. They have to be at 300 miles an hour Next week Im having powered collapsible wings installed on the sides of my truck and hopefully that will solve all the traffic issues, as Im sure Ill be able to fly over all the other cars on the road. Moores PSC nominee. Funny that the first few results are sponsored reviews saying how well the product works lol. I did some inspection of this hardware because I am kindly sceptical about it. There is nothing plug and play that can alter these basic factors.". Dont buy this unit. Anytime the box is plugged into the OBD2 port it draws 50 milliamps, "draining a 40-amp-hour battery in a month," concludes Jones. Just an observation, much easier to kill off people with a slow acting death jab than to return all of that stolen money. Bob You r the smartest person ive heard say anything in ages its great to know someone else hasnt been hypnotized! It claims that the functionality of the chip is based on OBD2 protocols and aids in reprogramming the computer's CPU in the vehicle. . I got the EcoPlus fuel saver to cut down on fuel consumption. Insert the key into the ignition and twist the key to the first stage. Then trump caused hate and discord, leading to Jan 6th, after that, republican state legislators, want to insure the the ass wipe donald can win in 2024 by voting in state election laws, state attorney generals and secretary of states to control elections in the states that cost trump the election ( Nevada, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Arizona, N Carolina and more ) trump will, do anything to get re-elected because he can use executive privilege to keep him and his family out of jail. Three units of the EcoPlus are sold for $82.95 at$27.65 eachfrom the original price of$276.50. The company guarantees savings within 30 days or your money back. LMAOOO so true you have to be a real smooth brained r***** to fall for this kinda s***. Ron, believe it or not the same thing happened to me after I drove 150 to 200 miles. The Kiwi is somewhat more consumer-oriented than the ScanGauge. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'tiremeetsroad_com-banner-1','ezslot_8',112,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-tiremeetsroad_com-banner-1-0'); If the device cant talk to your ECU it literally cannot adjust for fuel, air, and timing. Which is especially denoted by the part about driving into Salt Lake. Just a flashing LED and does nothing else. Check out Wish.coms search results by clicking here. I dont care what fancy words you are using Mike, but the truth is 90% of the covid deaths are those not vaccinated. You save 75% on the purchase. Are there any changes to the Patriot Act? The best way to save fuel is - walk, or ride a bike (NOT A Harley). This device comes in the form of a chip and can be plugged into most modern cars powered by fuel. I bought the one that came with a $10 certificate good for gas at any Mobile station. The EcoPlus is economical and cost-effective. I love it., I have searched for an efficient way to reduce my fuel consumption and even went as far as taking some economical driving lessons until I found the EcoPlus. The only way to know for sure from a consumer standpoint is to actually obtain one or more of these and try them out for oneself, although there plenty of derogatory and disparaging comments all over the net, but even these are opinionated probably because these products come from China. Those pipelines wouldnt even be in service, at the earliest, by 2023. Basically sorry you are SOL.What hurts is the cost was $49 and as I research futher, they are available on amazon for alot less. So, yea, It saved me money on gas tillI had to fill up again. For those of you who think anybody but, the greedy oil companies control the price of and production of gas are delusional! Final Verdict of Effuel Reviews. You can easily transfer it between cars as the EcoPlus device is a universal fit product and requires no setup. They do work!. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. First off, the trend towards energy independence for the USA began about a decade before Trump took office. Life insurance actuaries paid out 40% more death claims in 2021 than in 2020 for people between the age of 18 to 64. If overnight, Toyota could say their cars now get 35% with a cheap chip, theyd sell out in days.If its too good to be true thenwell you know. You might spill some fuel in the accident, after all. There is a true and oh so real agenda by those much more powerful than the president of the US and they will stop at nothing to see that their sick plan moves forward.

Single Wide Mobile Homes For Rent In Henderson, Nc, Articles D