For the price, it is a decent product, but its durability under recoil remains to be seen. Please note that this base will only fit H018-410 models with drilled and tapped receivers. Henry quality rifle with Brass Receiver . The Henry .45-70 is a hard-hitting, fast handling lever-action rifle, with enough knock down power for hunting the largest species of big game in North America. With a centerfire rifle, the need for compensation is reduced. Henry Big Boy Steel 44 Magnum Lever Action Rifle H012, Ruger American .17hmr 9-shot 22 Stainless Walnut (TALO) limited edition, Receiver: Brass drilled and tapped for a Weaver 63B mount, Barrel Length: 22 Octagonal 1:20 Rate of Twist, Stock: Straight-grip American Walnut with brass buttplate, Sights: Fully adjustable semi-buckhorn rear and brass beaded front sight. From our selection of quality brands and products to the knowledge and personal service of our staff, we continually strive to maintain your confidence and trust. Henry Repeating Arms Golden Boy Lever-Action Rifle Cantilever Scope Mount GBCSM 5.0 $44.18 Henry Cantilever Big Boy Scope Mount BB-CSM 5.0 $44.18 EGW Picatinny Rail Fits Henry H014 Series Long Ranger Rifles Matte Black Finish $37.13 EGW Henry Big Boy Gen 2 (H006/H012) Picatinny Scope Mount 0 MOA Aluminum Matte B. FREE SHIPPING WITH $40 PURCHASE FOR MEMBERS | Details , 1-HOUR CONTACTLESS CURBSIDE PICKUP AVAILABLE | Details . Henry ~ H010B ~ .45-70 Gov't. Description: This Henry Model H010B is a right hand lever action repeating rifle in .45-70 Gov't. Cal. Receive an occasional email from us with new product announcements, news, and notifications of future Henry events. Although not always necessary, using Loctite for the screws going in the receiver is perfectly fine. Solid Brass Receiver and Octagon Blued Barrel. December 25, 2015, by In order to operate it, use an offset hammer extension. I don't cut corners when it comes to my firearms, and I'm very happy with the quality of this rail mount. Not only is my Henry 45-70 gorgeous but it performs flawlessly. 6 Items. Model Number H010B Action Type Lever Action Large Loop Caliber .45-70 Capacity 4 Rounds M.S.R. With coyotes more likely to be spotted at dusk, light gathering and contrast can make or break the hunt. Henry .45-70 Lever Action Rifle H010B.45-70 Government 22" Octagon barrel 1:20" Twist Rate Tubular magazine with 4 round capacity Brass receiver Blued Barrel Finish Drilled and tapped for a Weaver 63B Mount Fully adjustable semi-buckhorn rear sight Brass Bead front sight Straight grip American Walnut stock with brass buttplate Walnut forend Depending on the caliber, most Henry rifles achieve between 1MOA and 2MOA with good ammunition. This Henry Big Boy Scope Mount is for Big Boy Rifles that are drilled and tapped on the top of the receiver. Mounting Hardware: #8-40 X 1/4 Screws and T-10 Bit Included. Only new, unmounted parts will be accepted for Return. Subscribe to be the first to hear about our exclusive offers and latest arrivals! Just what I needed for my Marlin 1895 trapper, to mount a vortex crossfire red dot. $ 749.99. Appears to be very good quality scope mount in both fit and finish. H024 Series and Model H010B Gunstock Covers w/ Cartridge Loops. Made in America, these Henry Lever Action Scope Mounts made by Talley Manufacturing offer a unique and simplified one-piece integrated scope ring and base solution for Henry Lever Action Models H009, H010, H014, H018 and H024 rifles. You should expect to receive some discount from our M.S.R. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell. Made in America is number one for me, a USMC Veteran. 930336 - Low, Henry Talley H009, H010 and H014 Series 1" Scope Mount Set reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days of Henry Mini Bolt Scope Mount for Drilled and Tapped XS Sights Henry .45-70 Lever Rail Optic Mount Only. The receiver has a solid top with side ejection . Tally Manufacturing Cantilever Scope Base fits Hen Talley Manufacturing Lightweight Alloy Scope Mount for Henry H015 Aluminum Black, Henry Big Boy Scope Mount for Drilled and Tapped Receivers BB-RSM. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. American Walnut. adjustable notch middle sight and is drilled and tapped for a scope mount. One shot drop, and no tracking necessary. These cookies collect information that can help us understand how our websites are being used. They range from 405 grain lead bullet, low-velocity loads for deer hunting and target shooting to high-velocity 300 to 400 grain jacketed bullet ones meant for large game. 2020 GreenWalt Firearms. Nice quality, rapid shipping. The marlin 1895 trapper picatinny rail appears to be strong, but there is a slight curve along the top. Blue finish. $29.99. Scope Mount Rail worked as advertised on my Camp 9. The matte blued steel receiver and an 18.4 round barrel are all-business, while beautiful checkered American walnut . They will let us know how many pages you have visited, and provide other functions required to use the site. I have always wanted a .45-70 and finally had the money to buy a case colored model, decided on a Henry and cant wait to add more of your lever guns to my collection. A left-eye dominant right-handed shooter can still shoot from the right shoulder with a red dot. Fits Henry H009AW in 30-30 and H010AW in 45-70 Rifles. 59 East 1st StreetBayonne, NJ 07002Tele: 844-451-1899, The Henry Original Gun Case for H011 Series Rifles, Limited Edition Henry Duluth Pack Case For Brass Axe. Oh Henry if you aren't familiar with the legendary .45-70 Gov't, check out Henry's completely modernized take on the American classic! A high contrast scope with a generous eyebox will be easier and quicker to use in real life. $36.99 + $6.01 shipping . Picatinny Scope Mount fits Browning SA 22 & 22 Auto and Norinco 22 ATD NEW (#121997589538), CSM-Picatinny Style Cantilever Golden Boy Scope Mount New Matte Black (#123876944747), Green Fiber Optic Front Sight for Marlin 1894CB 1895CB, 336CB Cowboy Models (#121908589449). KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. The channel in the center reduces the overall mass of the mount, weighing in at 2-3oz on average. Using Talley integrated base and rings also allows keeping the optic closer to the bore line. Because the receiver is drilled and tapped, scope mounting is an easy option. Quick delivery no problems as always from Optics Planet. If you are going to spend your money on a Henry, I can assure you that we will do whatever it takes to make sure that you are happy that you bought a Henry. - Anthony Imperato. You can unsubscribe at any time and we do not share or sell your information, ever. As the magnification rises or distances get very short (for tiny rodents) or very far (for larger and more careful varmints like prairie dogs), so does the need for adjustable focus. Item is well made and sturdy scope mount. Instructions on installation of the scope mounts is provided in the packaging. If you need a handy yet powerful lever gun capable of fast repeat shots in the bear country of Alaska, or just a short, light rifle for deer hunting in the mountains of Pennsylvania, our new Model H010 will provide the accuracy and reliability you can count on. Because the receiver is drilled and tapped, scope mounting is an easy option. The receiver is also drilled and tapped for a Weaver 63B mount for easy scope mounting. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer is for standard ground shipping to the United States, excluding Alaska and Hawaii. contiguous 48 states, DC, and to all U.S. Military APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Overall Length: 5.094" Kittery Trading Post takes pride in offering the finest goods and service to enhance your time outdoors. The price was right in line with what a gun shop would cha Works has said for the henery big boy steel. 14" Safety. Holds devices securely. For closer ranges, either for plinking or dangerous game hunting, red dots, holographic sights, and prism scopes offer more rapid sighting than magnified optics. We machine these in our shop using one of our USA-made Fadal machining centers. First focal plane reticle placement zooms the reticle along with your field of view, keeping the measuring features of the reticle constant. We use cookies to improve your website experience. **Customer is 100% responsible for securing bikes & boats for transportation. This site works best with Javascript enabled. Henry owners have my personal guarantee to make certain that they are 100% satisfied with their purchase of our rifles. I look forward to adding couple more Henry Lever Guns to me collection in the future. Henry's H010B .45-70 rifle is an unbeatable choice of big-game hunters for the feel, reliability and accuracy that comes from a Henry rifle. Buy Henry H010B, 45-70 Repair Parts: GunBroker is the largest seller of Gun Parts Kits Gun Parts All: 971917853 . Next Mares leg, 357 and the companion Big Boy 357. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the product. Use this form, or call toll-free 844-451-1899. These Cookies should be enabled to allow us to enhance your experience of HenryUSA.com. STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE and call 1-207-439-9222. Target/Hunting/Large Game/Collector/Deer, Bear, Hogs, Moose, Elk at 100 yards. Its pistol-grip buttstock and steel-capped forend are crafted of beautiful American walnut and cut with checkering to provide a sure grip. Please be sure you are ordering the correct mounts to fit your rifle since they will only fit the models referenced below. Shipping was in a timely manner and the item arrived well packaged and was correct in the box. Picatinny cross slots run the full length of the rail, which gives the shooter flexibility when mounting scope rings and other accessories. Silver Scope Mounts fits Henry All Weather 30-30 & 45-70 + Medium QL RINGS . This henry h009 picatinny rail is superior to the Weaver 63B mount. A caliber that traces its origins from the battlefield to its modern-day presence in hunting camps across the country. Perfect. Scope bases and rings can be ordered directly through our online store here: https://henrypride.com/collections/rifle-partsHope this tutorial helps those unf. Thanks again for the support of Hunter Safety. The range for shooting squirrels is thus limited to an absolute maximum of 50 yards, and thats shooting supported, with no wind, and a stationary target. Price $1,130.00 Additional Specifications Barrel Length 22" Barrel Type Octagon Blued Steel Rate of Twist 1:20 Overall Length 41.1" Weight 8.10 lbs. EGW Marlin 1895, 336, 444, Camp Carbine 9mm, Camp Carbine .45 Picatinny Rail Scope Mount, Henry .410(H018) Only fits the 20" Barrel, Camp Carbine 9mm (does not fit the early models, the hole spacing is different). Background check is required. A $0.25 Maine bag fee applies to all curbside pickup orders. The information collected is anonymous and only helps us improve our site, and your experience. Be sure to follow the manufacturer's torque specs 20 ft/lb and use blue Loctite. Unmagnified optics are very useful for teaching new shooters. No personal data is ever sent to us. Is it easy for Henry to get me an early serial number and have one shipped to my FFL dealer? Verify final height does not interfere with operation of bolt handle. One-piece design eliminates the need for separate bases as these mounts will screw directly into the factory drilled/tapped holes on your rifle. H004V,H006C,H012,H010B) $ 49.95 View. All Taxidermy, Antlers & Mounts; Animal Skin, Pelts & Rugs; Animal Taxidermy - Large; Includes all hardware needed to attach the base to your rifle. Installation: EGW recommends 20 inch lbs of torque and a drip of blue loctite (loctite is available through our website and is sold separately). Very happy with the transaction. Hunting small game with a .22 LR lever action might require more magnification than going after a hog up close with a .44 Mag. Torque Specs: 20 in/lbs We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. $ 94.99 View. I also love that I can still easily view the iron sites if I don't mount a scope. . Henry Kirkpatrick Black Leather Shell Holder (H010 .45-70 Series) . EGWs one piece scope mounts are the obvious choice for hunters and tactical shooters alike. Scope Base: Henry EGW Picatinny Rail Mount (HEGW9/10PR); MSRP: $29.99. A fixed 4x scope of similar quality will resolve less detail than a 2-7x zoomed all the way to the highest 7x magnification. Free Standard Shipping on Qualifying Orders over $85.00! Although it costs more than the Weaver, its superior quality and perfect fit make it worth the investment. This site has everything that you'll need for sporting and hunting. If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. A 1-524 has a significantly impaired light gathering capacity fully zoomed in. I'll be shopping this site more often. The Henry Repeating Arms Co Henry Big Boy Rifle Receiver Scope Mount is the confirmation of their dedication. rifle. All rights reserved. Learn more about our Return Policy. Important: If mailing to street address, use complete street names, Fully Adj. Free shipping for many products! Intl. You can unsubscribe at any time and we do not share or sell your information, ever. Semi-Buckhorn w/ Diamond Insert. I get to look at my .45-70 every day. It is compatible with both Marlin and Henry 30/30's as well as the Henry 45/70. Please note: The customer is 100% responsible for rack assembly and installation. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab, Henry H010B H009B Brass Lever Action in 45-70 & 30-30 Picatinny Scope Mount, - for PayPal Credit, opens in a new window or tab, Report this item - opens in new window or tab.

Vienna Boys' Choir Bus Crash, Articles H