Board comes with its original box. These bottles come insured. [SOLVED] I f***ed up in blender while doing retopology. SMALL GROUP OF STERLING & SILVER PLATED ITEMS. From screen caps, it also appears that there was some other weathering as well. The bottle has been kept in a smoke free home. I've been trying to hunt one down for WebI Dream Of Jeannie 2nd-5th Season Genie Bottle replica TV series prop I Dream Of Jeannie, 2nd-5th Season Genie Bottle replica movie prop Completely hand-painted replica of the iconic genie bottle that Jeannie called home throughout most of WebBrian's Reunion bottle replicas are very unique .The bottle is an original 1964 Jim Beam glass decanter that was used on the reunion movie of I Dream of Jeannie 15 Years Later, and from the original series. Diameter 36". Every Antiques Roads on Sold! Vtg13"JiM BEAMEMPTY BLUE Glass DECANTER I Dream of JEANNIE Genie Bottle, I Dream of Jeannie Fashion Doll Episode #124 "The Wedding" New In Box, VINTAGE 1964 JIM BEAM, I DREAM OF JEANNIE BOTTLE, SMOKE GREEN DECANTER GENIE #3, Vintage I Dream of Jeannie Blue Glass Liquor Decanter ~ Genie Bottle with Handle, I Dream of Jeannie - The Complete Third Season DVD 2007 1424843103 43396176522, - I Dream of Jeannie - The Complete Third Season DVD 2007 1424843103 43396176522, I Dream Of Jeannie - The Complete Second Season (DVD, 2006, 4-Disc Set), - I Dream Of Jeannie - The Complete Second Season (DVD, 2006, 4-Disc Set), Jim Beam Beam's Choice I Dream of Jeannie Bottle Blue Glass Empty Swanky Barn. I DREAM OF GENIE JEANNIE/ GENIE BOTTLE METALLIC SECOND SEASON PURPLE SPECIAL! I just wanted everyone to know if they are seriously interested in purchasing an authentic Jeannie bottle that IMO, David Matson is your best bet. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I am aware that replying to this thread may be considered spam, but I still want to make a reply. Movie prop or replica of King Leonidas shield from "300". It also made the bottles better to film with the gold toned down. This is a special introductory price! A 1928 Roger Broders Cor. BY THE ONLY ARTIST EVER LICENSED BY SONY ENTERTAINMENT! Brian's Reunion bottle replicas are very unique .The bottle is an original 1964 Jim Beam glass decanter that was used on the reunion movie of I Dream of Jeannie 15 Years Later, and from the original series. I think my all-time favorite is the season 2 bottle I attached a pic of one I found online that I loved.. The Original I Dream of Jeannie Prop Bottle Sells for $34,375. The original prop genie bottle used on the set of I Dream of Jeannie (NBC, 1965-1970) and as the template for future I Dream of Jeannie bottles. #bottl, 1964 I DREAM OF JEANNIE PROP ORIGINAL BOTTLE. I am the only artist authorized by SONY Entertainment to create Authorized I Dream of Jeannie Bottle. Sale Price 8,870 * registered yourprops.com members only Only a "true" fan knows of the increment colors and fine detailed work that went into this more familiar design of Jeannies bottle on the show. Every Antiques Roads on Chirp! I own a original bottle from the first season and some not all had a green wash on them. Appears to be in very nice condition with some light, (New Line/Master Replicas, 2005) The One Ring of Sauron official electronic limited edition prop replica. THE LORD OF THE RINGS GIMLI BATTLE AXE PROP REPLICA BY C.C. DIY Genie Bottles for #ShimmerandShine birthday party! The bottle is one-of-a-kind and hand-painted. It was a fun score. Every Antiques Roads Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest Prop Replica. WebFeb 13, 2014 - I Dream of Jeannie bottles 1st season-aged with replica old grand dad stopper by David Matson 2nd season- by David Matson Copyright 1976. I Dream of Jeannie Collector's Edition Once Upon a Bottle VHS, 1995 4 Episodes, Vintage Jim Beam I Dream Of Jeannie Decanter Bottle Blue Glass, I Dream Of Jeannie Complete Series 1-5 Jeannie Bottle R4 Pal DVD, Vintage Jim Beam Genie Bottle Blue I Dream Of Jeannie MCM Atomic Sexy Decor, I Dream of Jeannie Fashion Doll #61 "The Mod Party" 1997 in Box, I Dream of Jeannie Hallmark Ornament 2000 - Jeannie Only (No Bottle), 1996 I Dream of Jeannie Fashion Doll Trendmasters Episode 1 Jeannie in a Bottle, Vtg13"JiM BEAMEMPTY BLUE Glass DECANTER I Dream of JEANNIE Genie Bottle, Vintage 1973 Jim Beam's Sapphire "I Dream of Jeannie" Decanter Aqua EMPTY 4/5qt, I Dream of Jeannie: The Complete Series Boxset, DVD, Brand New, SEE DESCRIPTION, - I Dream of Jeannie: The Complete Series Boxset, DVD, Brand New, SEE DESCRIPTION, I Dream of Jeannie Barbara Eden & Larry Hagman with Jeannie bottle 11x14 photo, I Dream of Jeannie Fashion Doll Episode #124 "The Wedding" New In Box, VINTAGE 1964 JIM BEAM, I DREAM OF JEANNIE BOTTLE, SMOKE GREEN DECANTER GENIE #3, VTG Aqua Blue Glass I Dream of Jeannie Liquor Bottle Genie Decanter Stopper MCM, Vintage MCM 1964 I Dream of Jeannie Smoke Green Jim Beam Decanter Genie Bottle, Vintage I Dream of Jeannie Blue Glass Liquor Decanter ~ Genie Bottle with Handle, Vintage Jim Beam Beam's Choice I Dream Of Jeannie Blue Bottle Decanter, Hallmark 2000 I Dream of Jeannie w/ Bottle Ornaments, **Vntg 1973 Jim Beam "I Dream of Jeannie" Genie Bottle Decanter Blue B-30, Vtg TRENDMASTERS I DREAM OF JEANNIE BOTTLE PLAYSET Pink Wedding Chapel & Beach, I Dream Of Jeannie Fashion Doll 1996 Trendmasters Lady in the Bottle -Episode #1, 2000 Hallmark Keepsake Christmas Ornament I Dream of Jeannie 2 Piece Bottle, Vintage I dream of Jeannie Bottle Ruby Red Flash, Rubies - I Dream of Jeannie Deluxe Adult Costume - Med. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. I am the only artist who has continued and actively provided you, the customer with my hand painted glass 1964 Jim Beam decanters to resemble the Jeannie Bottle used in the TV series I Dream Of Jeannie starring Barbara Eden! I had deleted them. Please help. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Would love to see pics! Barbara Eden Hero Smoke Effect jeannie Bottle From The 1997 At&t Super Bowl Commercial. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. WebJeannie Bottle Prop From I Dream Of Jeannie - YouTube 0:00 / 24:56 Jeannie Bottle Prop From I Dream Of Jeannie 20,437 views Jul 31, 2020 584 Dislike Share *57th ANNIVERSARY BOTTLE! You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. Vintage MCM 1964 I Dream of Jeannie Smoke Green Jim Beam Decanter Genie Bottle, I Dream Of Jeannie Playset W/2 Scenes 1995 Wedding Chapel & Bottle On Beach, Vintage Jim Beam Beam's Choice I Dream Of Jeannie Blue Bottle Decanter, Vintage Jim Beam Genie Bottle Blue I Dream Of Jeannie MCM Atomic Sexy Decor, Vintage 1973 Jim Beam "I Dream of Jeannie" Genie Bottle Liquor Decanter Blue, I DREAM OF JEANNIE COLLECTOR EDITION DOLL WITH BOTTLE MATTEL 2000 BOX UNOPENED, Vintage 1973 Jim Beam I Dream of Jeannie Topless Genie Bottle Liquor Decanter, I Dream of Jeannie Fashion Doll #61 "The Mod Party" 1997 in Box, VTG Aqua Blue Glass I Dream of Jeannie Liquor Bottle Genie Decanter Stopper MCM, Vintage 1973 Jim Beam's Sapphire "I Dream of Jeannie" Decanter Aqua EMPTY 4/5qt, 1996 I Dream of Jeannie Fashion Doll Trendmasters Episode 1 Jeannie in a Bottle, I Dream of Jeannie Hallmark Ornament 2000 - Jeannie Only (No Bottle), I Dream Of Jeannie Fashion Doll 1996 Trendmasters Lady in the Bottle -Episode #1. DIY Genie Bottles for #ShimmerandShine birthday party! More Buying Choices $39.99 (13 used & new offers) +2 colors/patterns WebI Dream of Jeannie 3D Printed Set Jeannie (1:18), Bottle, Cork, and Smoke Brand New $120.00 Buy It Now +$7.50 shipping Sponsored Blue I Dream of Jeannie Genie Liquor Bottle Vintage Pre-Owned $16.00 Buy It Now +$15.75 shipping Last one 3 watchers Sponsored Vintage 1964 Jim Beam I Dream Of Jeannie Bottle D334 Smoke Green The Original I Dream of Jeannie Prop Bottle Sells for $34,375. Jeannie Bottles | Custom Designs | Sofa Bottle | News/Events | Celebrity Quotes | Mario | 'I Dream of Jeannie' is a Sydney Sheldon Production in association with Screen Gems. Nine pieces: sterling silver handled vintage crochet hook, 7.5"l; ten sterling silver corn holders, hallmark for Webster Co., 87gr. WebProp Replica I Dream of Jeannie Bottle & Barbara Eden Signed Ornament. I noticed this thread in a google search. (Screen Gems Television, 1965-1970) Professionally detailed replica bottle based on the one used in the color episodes of the iconic TV series starring Barbara Eden as "Jeannie" and Larry Hagman as "Major Nelson." It was hand painted on an original 1964 Jim Beam decanter by Brian Fetzer. - NEW I DREAM OF JEANNIE BARBIE DOLL - MATTEL - 2000 - COLLECTOR ED.-NEAR MINT? I think my all-time favorite is the season 2 bottle I attached a pic of one I found online that I loved.. I am the only artist authorized by SONY Entertainment to create Authorized I Dream of Jeannie Bottle. WebJeannie Bottles 2nd-5th Season Gold Vines Reunion Evil Sister Custom Here are some of the Jeannie Bottles that I hand paint. Does have a crack on the back of one of the arms. If this item contains incorrect or inappropriate information please. Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. 8,870, 9,856 To this day Jeannie's bottle is still one of the most popular and sought after sitcom props there is. Beer bottles, craft foam, champagne corks, spray paint and puffy paint, oh and can't forget the gems! The license plate (#12) matches the one used, Wayne Knight Signed "Jurassic Park" #12 Jeep License Plate - Movie Prop Replica (PA). February 6th, 2023, it will be 22 years of hand painting Jeannie Bottles for you! Upon your win of the auction the bottle will be safely wrapped and shipped via USPS and only within the US. WebMIRRORED I DREAM OF JEANNIE/GENIE BOTTLE AUNT MALAMA'S BOTTLE! One of I Dream of Jeannie s most memorable sets was the inside of the sweet genies true home her bottle. Replica Props I Dream of Jeannie bottle RubySlippers Dec 7, 2010 1 2 3 4 Next RubySlippers New Member Dec 7, 2010 #1 Anyone have any "I Dream of Jeannie" bottles out there?? WebI Dream Of Jeannie 2nd-5th Season Genie Bottle replica TV series prop I Dream Of Jeannie, 2nd-5th Season Genie Bottle replica movie prop Completely hand-painted replica of the iconic genie bottle that Jeannie called home throughout most of You are using an out of date browser. BottlesbyPina $199.00 Barbara Baldwin Little Indian Girl bitzandpiecesShop $17.00 This is a special introductory price! Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. But they're out there. SIGNED PHOTO BY BOT. Captcha failed to load. Click below to begin your paid subscription. Beer bottles, craft foam, champagne corks, spray paint and puffy paint, oh and can't forget the gems! The helmet is approximately 13" in height. Vintage I dream of Jeannie Bottle Ruby Red Flash. WebJeannie Bottles 2nd-5th Season Gold Vines Reunion Evil Sister Custom Here are some of the Jeannie Bottles that I hand paint. Vintage 1964 Jim Beam I Dream of Jeannie Bottle Smoke Green Genie Decanter, Vintage 1960s I Dream of Jeannie Genie Bottle Red Handled Jim Beam Decanter 1980, I DREAM OF JEANNIE/GENIE BOTTLES GREEN MARIO DELLA CASA DESIGN HANDPAINTED, Empty Vintage Jim Beam Decanter "I Dream of Jeannie" Bottle with label, Barbie ~ I Dream of Jeannie Collector Edition Mattel #29913 - NRFB New, - Barbie ~ I Dream of Jeannie Collector Edition Mattel #29913 - NRFB New, Vint. WebBrian's Reunion bottle replicas are very unique .The bottle is an original 1964 Jim Beam glass decanter that was used on the reunion movie of I Dream of Jeannie 15 Years Later, and from the original series. The original bottle for the show started as a 1964 Jim Beam bottle that the show's designers custom painted. I knew she was a fan of I Dream of Jeannie when she was young. Would love to see pics! The show ran from 1965 through 1970. As seen in the opening sequence of "The Fellowship of Rings," Sauron's severed finger lays wit, Full-size movie prop replica helmet is made of steel and hand-signed in blue felt tip pen by Russell Crowe. Web$389.99 each Get them Now! Every Antiques Roads on Chirp! Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Now then, being an artisan, having worked on a various projects, surfaces and such, painting a bottle has proven to be one of the most difficult, basically due to the angles and curves. WebI Dream of Jeannie Bottle From Mario AC Della Casa Second Season Glass MIRRORED 57th Anniversary Bottle Special Edition JeannieBottlescom $199.00 Bestseller I Dream of Jeannie 2nd Season Metallic PURPLE Bottle SPECIAL Anniversary Bottle! Have you tried doing a search? I am the only artist authorized by SONY Entertainment to create Authorized I Dream of Jeannie Bottle. *NEWEST COLOR! Or use the pull down menu at the top of the page! A 1928 Roger Broders Cor. I'm gonna get one of the cds you can buy on eBay that's a step-by-step tutorial. It also made the bottles better to film with the gold toned down. Note: These bottles are made entirely of brass therefore the weight of the bottle is 5 pounds! Something went wrong. Web$389.99 each Get them Now! 1964 I Dream of Jeannie Smoky Green Glass Jim Beam Genie Bottle Decanter, I Dream of Jeannie Jeannie Bottle On The Beach Play Set Trendmasters 1995, I Dream Of Jeannie Barbie Collector Edition Bottle Mattel NRFB 2001, - I Dream Of Jeannie Barbie Collector Edition Bottle Mattel NRFB 2001, I Dream Of Jeannie Fashion Doll Trendmasters Lady in the Bottle Character Vtg 96, - I Dream Of Jeannie Fashion Doll Trendmasters Lady in the Bottle Character Vtg 96, Vintage I Dream of Jeannie Magical Play Set Bottle 1995 Lot Of 2 Polly Pocket, Vintage 1964 Jim Beam I Dream of Jeannie Smoke Green Decanter Genie Bottle, Vintage I Dream of Jeannie Jim Beam Genie Bottle Decanter 1964 Smoke/Green Glass, I Dream of Jeannie Barbie - Collector Edition V0440 ~New in Box~ Rare , I Dream of Jeannie VTG Doll & Bottle FAO Schwarz Exclusive 1996 CPT Holdings, 1996 I Dream of Jeannie Bottle FAO Schwarz Exclusive CPT Used Magic 8-ball, Customs services and international tracking provided, I Dream of Jeannie VTG Doll & Bottle FAO Schwarz Exclusive 1996 CPT Holdings NEW, JIM BEAM BLUE I DREAM OF JEANNIE IN BOX SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL BOTTLE DECANTER (EMPTY), Vintage 1973 Jim Beam "I Dream of Jeannie" Genie Bottle Liquor Decanter Blue, Vintage 1973 Jim Beam I Dream of Jeannie Topless Genie Bottle Liquor Decanter. Please see images for details regarding the condition of. This page was last updated: 04-Mar 08:03. WebI Dream of Jeannie Bottle - Genie Bottle with Stopper - Portugal KY-ORB Blue Glass Decanter Liquor Bottle Jim Beam Genie Bottle VintageSistersInc (292) $57.00 Jeannie's Bottle Soft Enamel Pin, I Dream of Jeannie badge, season 2 bottle, retro mythical genie accessory for clothes, bags, hats & totes MythosAndFable (830) $12.00 (Screen Gems Television, 1965-1970) Professionally detailed replica bottle based on the one used in the color episodes of the iconic TV series starring Barbara Eden as "Jeannie" and Larry Hagman as "Major Nelson." Barbara Eden Signed Autographed Index Card I Dream of Jeannie JSA, MUSKETEER SERIES SWEPT HILT RAPIER SWORD REPLICA, Dotterweich Brewing Co Pre-Prohibition Serving Tray, GREAT CAPTAIN - STEEL REPLICA - BROADSWORD, Lot of 2 Clair Raabe Glass Perfume Bottle and Vase Gecko, Unique Hand Carved Milk Glass Snuff Bottle Depicting Squirrel Munching Grapes With Stopper, Exquisite Chinese Carved Glass Snuff Bottle With Nian Nian You Inspired Design And Stopper, Reverse Painted Peking Glass Signed Snuff Bottle With Stopper, Colourful Chinese Glass Seiko Carved Magnolia Flower And Parrot Design Snuff Bottle With Stopper, Unique Chinese Glass Snuff Bottle With Intricate Colourful Butterfly Pattern and Stopper, Exquisite Glass Snuff Bottle Depicting Bird And Bamboo Carvings With Stopper, Delicate Chinese Glass Snuff Bottle Carved With Owl Design And Stopper, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, The Heritage Gallery at Sayville Antiques, Inc. (The CD, not the instant download.). (I'm painting as many replicas as I can. Click on each bottle to take to you the description, and price for each one.   Japan   |   English (US)   |   (JPY), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. I DREAM OF JEANNIE/GENIE BOTTLE, Vintage Vinyl Decal Sticker, Classic TV ! Awesome, isn't it? Now then, being an artisan, having worked on a various projects, surfaces and such, painting a bottle has proven to be one of the most difficult, basically due to the angles and curves. The show ran from 1965 through 1970. WebFull-Size Replica Genie Bottle measures approximately 14" and has been hand-signed and inscribed in gold paint pen by Barbara Eden (Jeannie). Yes, but I did not find the information I needed. We have Larry Hagman and Barbara Eden at a con next month. I Dream of Jeannie VTG Doll & Bottle FAO Schwarz Exclusive 1996 CPT Holdings, 1996 I Dream of Jeannie Bottle FAO Schwarz Exclusive CPT Used Magic 8-ball, Customs services and international tracking provided, Barbie ~ I Dream of Jeannie Collector Edition Mattel #29913 - NRFB New, - Barbie ~ I Dream of Jeannie Collector Edition Mattel #29913 - NRFB New, I Dream of Jeannie - The Complete First Season (DVD 2006, 4-Discs *NEW & SEALED*, - I Dream of Jeannie - The Complete First Season (DVD 2006, 4-Discs *NEW & SEALED*, I Dream Of Jeannie Complete Series 1-5 Jeannie Bottle R4 Pal DVD, LIKE NEW I Dream Of Jeannie - The Complete Second Season (DVD, 2006, 4-Disc Set), - LIKE NEW I Dream Of Jeannie - The Complete Second Season (DVD, 2006, 4-Disc Set), Empty Vintage Jim Beam Decanter "I Dream of Jeannie" Bottle with label, SMOKED CRYSTAL JIM BEAM VINTAGE I DREAM OF JEANNIE GENIE GENI GLASS BOTTLE 1964, Jim Beam I Dream of Jeannie genie bottle glass decanter, Vint. One of I Dream of Jeannie s most memorable sets was the inside of the sweet genies true home her bottle. BECK. Are the designs hard to paint onto the bottles? Or use the pull down menu at the top of the page! * registered yourprops.com members only The bottle was from the collection of Gene Nelson, who worked on the development of the program and directed eight episodes of the first season. *NEWEST COLOR! The bottle is one-of-a-kind and hand-painted. Mine was painted by someone else but I remember a thread on here years ago on how to paint those and they are a bear. $149.00 jeanniebottles (3,520) 100% Buy It Now +$36.99 shipping 54 watchers Sponsored I Dream of Jeannie VTG Bottle FAO Schwarz Exclusive 1996 CPT Used Magic 8-ball Pre-Owned $39.99 The frosted translucent glass bottle has a bulbous body and long, tapering neck. JavaScript is disabled. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. Beer bottles, craft foam, champagne corks, spray paint and puffy paint, oh and can't forget the gems! * registered yourprops.com members only Della Casa Designs sticker on base. A Jess Blackstone Robin. JavaScript is disabled. It was hand painted on an original 1964 Jim Beam decanter by Brian Fetzer. The smoke-green bottle was hand painted with gold accents to make it look like an antique. Brian's Reunion bottle replicas are very unique .The bottle is an original 1964 Jim Beam glass decanter that was used on the reunion movie of I Dream of Jeannie 15 Years Later, and from the original series. This sitcom prop. Displays very well, (Master Replicas, 2006) A Dead Man's Chest Prop Replica inspired by Pirates of the Caribbean. Please. BottlesbyPina $199.00 Barbara Baldwin Little Indian Girl bitzandpiecesShop $17.00 Glass Reunion Bottle Dream Of Jeannie/genie Bottle! The One Ring of Sauron Limited Edition Replica. MIRRORED I DREAM OF JEANNIE/GENIE BOTTLE AUNT MALAMA'S BOTTLE! First season bottle didn't have a green wash, it was the original green bottle with gold leaf and vine pattern painted on. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. $149.00 jeanniebottles (3,520) 100% Buy It Now +$36.99 shipping 54 watchers Sponsored I Dream of Jeannie VTG Bottle FAO Schwarz Exclusive 1996 CPT Used Magic 8-ball Pre-Owned $39.99 I knew she was a fan of I Dream of Jeannie when she was young. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. THE LORD OF THE RINGS BILBO & FRODO BAGGINS' "STING" SWORD PROP REPLICA BY C.C. *, Larry Hagman I Dream of Jeannie Rubbing Genie Bottle Vintage 8x10 Color Photo, 2000 Hallmark Keepsake I Dream of Jeannie & Bottle Ornament 2 PC NEW IN BOX, - 2000 Hallmark Keepsake I Dream of Jeannie & Bottle Ornament 2 PC NEW IN BOX, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. Featured here is a Stark Industries Ammo Box Movie Prop replica from the famous Iron Man movies. All items are shipped USPS or UPS and w, Custom Jurassic Park raincoat is hand-signed by Wayne Knight (Dennis Nedry - Seinfeld, Newman).The autograph includes an official Pristine Authentic tamper proof hologram and matching COA for authenti, Wayne Knight Signed "Jurassic Park" #12 Jeep License Plate - Movie Prop Replica (PA COA), Custom Jurassic Park #12 Jeep license plate measures 6" x 12" in size. The bottle was from the collection of Gene Nelson, who worked on the development of the program and directed eight episodes of the first season. 13.5 x 5.5 Inches Hand-painted reproduction using famous, Unique life size highly detailed Gremlin's Gremlin prop movie replica. More Buying Choices $39.99 (13 used & new offers) +2 colors/patterns I registered on your website. It was, in fact, a cleverly-painted Jim Beam Scotch Whiskey decanter. Fox Signed "Back To The Future Part II". WebJeannie Bottles - One of a kind Genie Bottles. But instead of the actual bottle being an exotic antique, its origins were much more humble. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Vintage Manufacture Board & Traditional Games, Sports Memorabilia, Fan Shop & Sports Cards, Vintage 1964 Jim Beam I Dream of Jeannie Bottle Smoke Green Genie Decanter. SIGNED AND IDENTIFIED ON THE BOTTOM AS PROP BOTTLE USED BY BARBARA EDEN FOR COMMERCIALS. Thanks for looking and the best of wishes on your bidding to become the proud owner of your very own I Dream of Jeannie 15 Years Later Reunion Bottle! Yes they did. Every Antiques Roads on Sold! Only a "true" fan knows of the increment colors and fine detailed work that went into this more familiar design of Jeannies bottle on the show. Larry Hagman I Dream of Jeannie Rubbing Genie Bottle Vintage 8x10 Color Photo, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. (Screen Gems Television, 1965-1970) Professionally detailed replica bottle based on the one used in the color episodes of the ico, Mulberry metallic brass bottle made to resemble bottle from American sitcom "I Dream of Jeannie." Each Bottle is a hand painted & hand made one of a kind. WebI Dream Of Jeannie 2nd-5th Season Genie Bottle replica TV series prop I Dream Of Jeannie, 2nd-5th Season Genie Bottle replica movie prop Completely hand-painted replica of the iconic genie bottle that Jeannie called home throughout most of

Are Jack In The Box Egg Rolls Healthy, Santa Clara County Sheriff Captain, Liberty Hill Sh 29 Bypass, Articles I