After my time frolicking amongst the lavender fields and taking plenty of photos, we went to browse the tiny on-site shop where the farm owners sell their lavender products. These products include soaps, candles, lotions, lip balm, edible lavender products like teas and lemonades, and much, much more! Hood River Lavender Farms is open year round, and there is no admission fee. Luckily, Hood River Lavender Farms is an easy drive from Portland. We offer lavender free lavender propagation workshops, farm tours, and online courses: Grow Lavender for Profit and The Culinary Lavender Kitchen (both available Spring of 2019). Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Stop in to try a wreath making class, pick up lavender products, or pet the baby goats and alpacas. at our gift shop this season. Whomever I dealt with didnt have the time to answer my questions in a professional or considerate way. Just 45 minutes south of Portland in Canby, the 'Garden Spot' of Oregon, Lavender Owl Farm sits on 21 acres of trees, open spaces, cozy flower gardens and sitting areas ideal for bird watching, star gazing or romantic wedding photos! About 31 years ago, we started specializing in lavender plants. Close to many tourist areas of other natural beauty and outdoor adventures, we offer a unique experience . The farm grows 7 varieties of lavender ranging in color from white to deep blue. Oregon lavender season, hood river lavender farm, lavender festival Oregon, Bates Lavender Farm should be on your list. What restaurants are near Mountainside Lavender Farm? Cultivating and distilling a wide range of fine lavender varieties in Oregon's North Willamette Valley and celebrating their individual fragrances in RavenCroft products. Head to the fields to pick a fresh lavender bouquet, drink lavender lemonade, enjoy a yoga class amidst the lavender, or take part in a wreath making class. Located next to Stave & Stone Winery which is only a 15 minute drive from downtown Hood River, the pristine property has dozens of rows of lavender and fantastic views of the surrounding vineyards, Mt Hood and Mount Adams. If you click through a link on Small Town Washington, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Pelindaba Lavender Edmonds. We decided to rent a car and enjoy a road trip to the farm. The fields are gorgeous in late summer and early fall. You can find us at the PORTLAND SATURDAY MARKET every Saturday & Sunday (March through December in space #301) with all of our fresh handmade products. You can also pick a bouquet from the field, choose one already cut, or take home a lavender plant to start your own home lavender farm! We currently have 1700 plants and have plans to double that by next spring. Image courtesy of Eagle Creek Lavender Farm. The bees are very thick in the lavender so if you are allergic not the place for you, Awesome destination for the annual Lavender festival. I dont know if Ive ever seen so many bees in my life. She also explained how to properly cut the lavender. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Located in Hillsboro, Mountainside Lavender is a great lavender farm near Portland and worth the short 26-minute drive! Note: Weve attempted to find up-to-date information for 2021, but keep in mind that given the current travel and public health context, everything is subject to change based on local and state restrictions. Enjoy lunch or dinner from various food trucks and booths throughout the festival. CLICK THE IMAGES BELOW TO PIN: So beautiful. From the fields you also have gorgeous views of Mount Hood and Mount Adams. The farm hosts an annual Lavender Festival Weekend in July, and you can even stay at the property overnight in the garden suite or cute two-bedroom cottage which is perfect for a weekend Willamette Valley wine getaway. Free Events, [] 4 Beautiful Lavender Farms Near Portland []. Dont worry, I wouldnt either, so heres video proof. Bees love lavender plants and while they mostly keep to themselves, bee stings are definitely possible. 98% of travelers recommend this experience. Have more fun for less money. A post shared by Mountainside Lavender (@mountainsidelavender) on Jun 26, 2019 at 12:59am PDT. Check back frequently for new lavender items at our Local Harvest store. Based on our experience, theyre harmless but definitely present. It seems the property is being sold, Ill keep you all updated on what 2022 has in store when I receive more information. Come Visit the Farm PREMIUM OILS= Amazing Products Stroll through the flower garden with many unique surprises. Please note: Several readers have informed us that Lavender Valley is closed. We host events, weddings and have a comfortable guest cottage on the premises. SHARE THE PINSPIRATION! Your email address will not be published. Christine (Chris) and Ed Mulder Plant lavenders in full sun so they receive at least 6 to 8 hours of sun a day. Can't wait to see the beautiful lavender and smell the sweet smell! To quench your thrust on those hot summer days, be sure to order a lavender lemonade or enjoy a lavender ice cream cone while taking in the scend to lavender and the beautiful mountains in the background. Location: 5000 SW Feather Dr, Madras, OR 97741, Dates: June 15 through August 17, closed on July 4, Hours: Thursday Saturday: 10:00 AM 5:00 PM, Sunday: 1:00 5:00 PM, Best Time to Visit: End of June through the beginning of August. Dont miss the annual Helvetia Lavender Festival this July. I love visiting lavender farms. Norwood Lavender. Once the parking lot reaches capacity, it closes. Address: 13000 NW Old Germantown Rd. About. Offering 100 varieties of fragrant lavender and 4,000 lavender plants, visitors are encouraged to stroll through this Oregon lavender field for the sheer enjoyment and healing that lavender is known to provide. P.S. CLOSED HOLIDAYS. Find great Portland restaurant specials, coupons and deals, plus discounts on foodie events. The best condition for growing lavender in is full sun and well-drained soil. bateslavender.com #bateslavenderfarm. We belong on this list, https://www.instagram.com/bateslavenderfarm/ https://www.facebook.com/bateslavenderfarm. 20230 NW Sauvie Island Road Portland OR 97231. Tour the lavender farms that dot the bucolic farmland throughout the Portland region. Plus, the staff are some of the kindest I came across during my grand Oregon lavender tour, all the more reason to support this business. Hood River Lavender Farm is a very close contender for the title of best lavender farms in Oregon. DIRECTIONS TO EAGLE CREEK LAVENDER. All the perennial herbs we sell are started from cuttings. Now, we offer nearly 100 different cultivars of Oregon grown lavender plants along with a selection of our favorite culinary herbs. Pelindaba Lavender Portland has relocated to Ashland, Oregon. Find discounts on Portland-area attractions, museums, and parks, plus free days and special events. What makes this Oregon lavender farm unique is that its located in the heart of a hazelnut farm that sits on the banks of the Umpqua River. Newsletter Sign- up Reka's Acres Lavender Farm. Grow lavenders on mounds, in raised beds or on slopes for better drainage. Oregon is home to a number of lavender farms. Theres chickens, alpacas and horses on the charming farm. For you chocoholics, you can see Aaron, the chocolatier, and Zion, the grower from B&B Lavender, talking about developing the right formula. Great post with so much useful information and great photos! This pretty Oregon lavender farm is framed by thick foliage and the Clackamas River, spread out over more than 12 acres which makes it one of the largest in the area. This farm in Newberg prides itself on being premier handcrafters of all things related to lavender, whether its body products, syrup, their award-winning essential oil or loose leaf tea. Theres plenty to see along the way, so my suggestion is to leave an entire day open for the journey out there and make a day out of it. Id definitely recommend a stop here on the way. Address: 5965 Boneboro Road. They create wonderful lavender products; Lavender Wands, Sachets, Tea, Wedding specialties and . We are a small, family owned and operated lavender farm in Eagle Creek, Oregon. Durant at Red Ridge Farms hosts an annual Lavender Festival weekend in July. Got a lot of info and details from here..Thank you so much for sharing. Many of the farms on the route have festivals, workshops, and delicious food. As you wander through the lavender rows, you will be able to view both Mount Hood and Mount Adams, along with the vineyards that surround the property. Some links in this post may be affiliate links. Avoid taking photos around noon, when the light can be harsh. For those asking, Im wearing these overalls, my scarf is from Italy but this scarf is very similar (and a great deal), and this hat is similar to mine as well. Take SR-224 (right fork . Price: $8,000,000. When we arrived we were able to easily snag a spot to park the car within the small lot on the property. Discover free yoga, fitness classes, sports events and discounts on recreation in the Portland area. A highlight is the annual Clackamas River Lavender Festival, which has live music, food stalls, antiques and classic cars on display. We stopped by the Mountainside Lavender Farm for the annual Tualatin Valley Lavender . This pretty Oregon lavender farm is framed by thick foliage and the Clackamas River, spread out over more than 12 acres which makes it one of the largest in the area. Spanning 25 breathtaking acres and growing 11 splendid varieties of lavender, Hood Rivers Lavender Valley is, hands down, the best lavender farm in Oregon. Hood River Lavender Farms near Portland is the perfect day trip to take during the summer. Just a few minutes out of Hood River, you will find this beautiful Oregon lavender farm next to the Stave and Stone Winery. Lavender Fields Forever is surrounded by a handful of wineries, and you can even stay overnight here at one of their RV hookup spots which makes this one of the best lavender farms in Oregon. It looked nice, but I left before seeing much. Open to the public every day in July, they also schedule private photo shoots for $40 and have plenty of cute props to lend out. Restaurants near Mountainside Lavender Farm: 100% of travelers recommend this experience. The Oregon Lavender Farm. The iconic view of Mt. Find free movies, free concerts, free festivals and more free things to do, whether you're a resident or a visitor. U-Cut Lavender is $8 per bundle. Self-Serve Open Daily - Dawn - Dusk. Helvetia Lavender Farm is located at 12814 NW Bishop Rd. Hood River Lavender Farms is a beautiful, organic lavender farm near Portland, Oregon. Their 15 varieties of plants are harvested to make sachets, essential oil and lotion, as well as honey from their own bees. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The kids will love spending time visiting the chickens, alpacas, and horses on the farm, while you enjoy your lavender fields. Below are some of Oregons best lavender fields, along with all the pertinent information you will need to plan your Oregon summer frolics! Barn Owl Nursery is a member of: United States Lavender Growers Association. Hillsboro, OR 97124 InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Hillsboro, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Hillsboro, Hotels near Rice NW Museum of Rocks and Minerals, Hotels near Jackson Bottom Wetlands Preserve, Hotels near Shute Park Aquatic and Recreation Center, Hotels near Northwest College Hillsboro Campus, Things to do near Mountainside Lavender Farm, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Hillsboro, Game & Entertainment Centers in Hillsboro, Dolly Parton's Stampede Dinner Attraction, Explore the Instaworthy Spots of Lugano with a Local, Explore Lake Shikotsu Ice Festival (night tour), Hiroshima & Miyajima 1-Day Tour from Osaka, Jet Ski + Cancun Seaside Parasailing Combo Tour with transportation, Mount Batur trekking with Breakfast and Hotel Pick Up, View all hotels near Mountainside Lavender Farm on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Mountainside Lavender Farm on Tripadvisor. Provence, France may have beautiful lavender fields, but you can also get some magnificent Instagram photos a little closer to home at the stunning lavender fields in Oregon! Along the Umpqua River, you will find more than 3,000 Grosso, Provence, Maillette, and Folgate lavender plants amongst the hazelnut tree farm. Pick up a bottle of lavender-infused olive oil from Red Ridge Farms, its made in house and adds a fun twist to a culinary classic. This post has been updated to share the 2021 visiting hours for Hood River Lavender Farms. Eagle Creek, OR 97022. And this stunning lavender farm needs no persuasion. Oh, dont forget to pop in for a lavender wreath making class while youre visiting. Carol and Charles Tannenbaum open their small Springfield, Oregon lavender farm along the McKenzie River just one weekend a year to visitors. Don't miss their 12th annual Lavender Fest, July 12-14! We hosted our first small Lavender Days event in 1996. Visit Little Lavender Shop in Oregon Wine Country In the alley at 108 S College St. Suite C, Newberg Oregon Hours: Thurs-Sat, 12am-5pm, (Closed Sun-Wed) Online shop is open every day (Little Lavender Farm Products are also available at * Red Hills Market in Dundee, Oregon 12814 NW Bishop Rd. PO Box 1230 The nice thing, though, is they are easy to dodge if you are cautious and follow instruction. After I paid my $5, the kind woman from Hood River Lavender Farms took me over to the fields and gave me a quick, informative tutorial on which rows of lavender were ready to be picked. We hosted our first small Lavender Days event in 1996. They feature bath and body products, lavender honey, and lavender essential oils in their shop from the high-quality lavender grown. For local residents, we offer scheduled pick-ups at the farm year round for bulk dried lavender bundles perfect for weddings, events, and crafting. in Oregon City. Home for the Holidays: Element by Westin, 10% Discount for TualatinValley.org Visitors, Two brewery tasting trays, each with six tastes of McMenamins ales, Complimentary growler filled with your choice of McMenamins' ales, Champagne or sparkling cider with two glasses, Visitors to TualatinValley.org receive a special 10% discount, Two 60-minute spa treatments at Ruby's Spa. Location: 508 Lower Garden Valley Rd, Roseburg, OR 97471, Open: Annual Lavender Festival & Farm Tour in mid-July. We distill our own lavender oil and have a large selection of products and gifts available. Its quite popular with photographers, so youre bound to find folks snapping away for an hour or two, prepare for that! Thanks for your support! OREGON LAVENDER FARM - 26 Photos - Festivals - 20949 S Harris Rd, Oregon City, OR - Phone Number - Yelp Oregon Lavender Farm 8 reviews Unclaimed Festivals See 26 photos Oregon Renaissance Faire ZooLights - Oregon Zoo Frequently Asked Questions about Oregon Lavender Farm How is Oregon Lavender Farm rated? 1. Lavender blooms usually peak some time between late June and August. Pick some fresh Lavender and have a cold drink and the day is complete. We take pride in using only environmentally friendly farming methods to provide chemical free culinary lavender and lavender products to you. And then come home and fill your vases with all the lavender you clipped and bring joy to your family! Enjoy a weekend of all things lavender, combined with festive music, a beautiful lavender field art show, and delicious food! Note for Instagrammers: for those wishing to have a private photoshoot in the lavender fields, there is a $75 fee! There is an entrance fee, as well as the opportunity to book private photography sessions. Location: 27525 SE Starr Rd, Eagle Creek, OR 97022. Closed-toe, lace up shoes work best in fields with weeds and uneven surfaces. For 41 years we have offered a variety of locally grown herb plants. Kids and pets are welcome, and guests can learn how the farm harvests their 10 varieties of lavender, makes botanical products and distills essential oil. It sits on a sprawling decades-old farm equipped with a vineyard! Conceived in 2016 by Ginger and Kevin Bates with partner Bruce Turner, This Lavender Farm was created to be a beautiful and peaceful spot to pick lavender, shop, watch bees and relax. See the Product List page. Plant in gritty or sandy loam. Youll never catch me without it! If you visit during this time, you will see different varieties This is an informative post. Located in rural Corbett, Oregon, Bates Lavender Farm is a must-see destination. Find the best shopping in Portland with the latest great deals, discounts and special shopping events. This also included important information on how to avoid the bees. I have updated the post. OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY Check their event page to attend one of their lavender field paint nights. . The couple moved to Jacksonville from California in 2019, never imagining theyd fall in love with a property with a working lavender farm that would result in them becoming farmers. Cant get enough lavender? Theres a flower U-Pick as well as products available for purchase including organic lavender honey, body balms and jam. Improve this listing All photos (11) Top ways to experience nearby attractions See some of the products available to pick up The journey is a little over an hour away by car, but the drive itself was so pleasant and the scenery is easy on the eyes. Visitors can pick their own bouquets (and I highly recommend you do) for $6 per bunch or 4 for $20. The little shop near the parking lot sells a plethora of homemade lavender-scented products like essential oils, honey, lotions, soaps, balms, creams, sachets and more. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The farm grows 7 varieties of lavender ranging in color from white to deep blue. My wife and I created a Lavender wreath under the instruction of one of the wonderful folks who worked there. Hours: 10 AM 5 PM Monday through Saturday, 11 AM to 5 PM on Sundays. from Oregon & Washington lavender farms & Northwest companies. The light tends to be better in the morning and late afternoon. The combination of colors from whites, pinks, blues, and all shades of lavender will produce spectacular views and incredible photographs with the Cascade Mountains in the background! Sign up today! *Admissions Donated to Non-Profit Samaritan Ministries in Ukraine. Come out and cut a few lavender bundles for yourself, check out our locally made lavender products, and enjoy a gorgeous view of Mount Hood. They create wonderful lavender products; Lavender Wands, Sachets, Tea, Wedding specialties and the day I visited they had lavender Shortbread Cookies "delicious"! Please go to the PLANT LIST page When the colorful French and English lavender are in full bloom during the second weekend of July, the farm hosts the Lavender Festival Weekend! This is so fun! Take an opportunity to absorb the beautiful scenery as you sit at the picnic tables and chairs scattered in the fields. In terms of what to bring, dont forget a hat, sunscreen, water bottle, a picnic lunch, and any sort of medication like allergy medicine or an EpiPen if anyone in your party has a bee allergy. We sell our own fresh and dried lavender flower bundles and buds, culinary lavender, lavender tea blends, lavender essential oils and hydrosols and lavender sachets. best lavender farm Oregon, best lavender farms in Oregon, lavender farms near Portland, Oregon, lavender fields in Oregon, lavender farms Oregon. Some U-Pick farms even permit you to pick bouquets of lavender straight from the field, which is a fun experience so long as youre not afraid of, or allergic to, bees which also love lavender! The little shop sells tons of body products, essential oils and high quality lavender honey made on site. Enjoy visiting lavender farms and fields at the height of Oregons growing season, where each farm offers its own selection of different varieties, as well as special activities at each farm. It was an awesome time and we will be back again next year. Learn how to harvest lavender, cut your own, make a lavender display, enjoy a quick demonstration of how lavender oil is distilled, and more. The best part about this spectacular Oregon lavender farm? Please go to the PRODUCT LIST page The oil then enables the production of a variety of lavender products such as soap, lotion, candles, perfume and tea, to name a few. About 31 years ago, we started specializing in lavender plants. The views of Mt Hood and the surrounding mountains are perfect for a nice panoramic photo. The lavender farm is so peaceful and beautiful. Its quite an impressive selection of lavender goodies and its a great place to buy a gift for someone who might have a celebration approaching. For beautiful lavender photos, wear white or other bright colors that complement purple to stand out in your photos. There are about 40 different species of lavender. Known for its proximity to Portland and breathtaking views, this Oregon lavender farm offers U-Cut lavender bouquets for $6 each, which is a great price. Or you can just buy yourself a gift for no reason at all. Then, when youve had your fill of blissful relaxation (can you ever? If youre travelling with a group, be sure to book one of the guided tours which includes an English Tea or lavender lunch. Can't wait to see the spectacular color and smell the sweet smell of the farm! Check out their summer garden and craft workshops throughout the summer that feature the Durant lavender. Hood looming over a picture-perfect log cabin while a sea of vibrant lavender takes center stage. The price for you-pick lavender is $5 per bundle. Suggested duration < 1 hour Features animals Learn more about animal welfare in tourism In our country gift shop, we have locally made lavender products Wilsonville, OR. Washington - East. Sauvie Island Lavender Farm 5 2 #218 of 456 things to do in Portland Farms Visit website Call Write a review About Suggested duration < 1 hour Features animals Learn more about animal welfare in tourism Suggest edits to improve what we show. in Hillsboro. Growing Miracles Lavender Garden regularly hosts fun events like a Lavender Festival in July, paint nights and yoga classes right in the fields. Serving natural products manufacturers large and small worldwide. Extend your stay by staying in the cottage or garden suite on the property! more, Private Customized Willamette Valley Wine Maker Tour with lunch, The Vibrant Kerns Hood - East Burnside and more, Small Group: Willamette Valley Wine Tour From Portland (Tasting Fees Included), Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls Tour from Portland, Discover Portland Half-Day Small-Group City Tour, Morning Half-Day Multnomah Falls and Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls Tour from Portland, Portland Ghosts: Poltergeists and Psychopaths, 2.5-Hour Dinner Cruise Through Downtown Portland, Bike Around Portland Oregon: Bridges, Neighborhoods, Poetry and Roses, Haunted Underground Shanghai Tunnel Tour with Brewery Tasting, Half Day Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls Tour, The Mt St Helens Adventure Tour from Portland. Ill make sure to visit soon! Hoffman Hills Lavender Farm is located in the Columbia River Gorge in Historic The Dalles, Oregon. Over in Hillsboro just outside Portland, this U-pick lavender farm is Instagram-worthy thanks to the colourful fields framed by a mountain backdrop. of lavenders and lavandins blooming in our small field and garden. Since they cultivate English lavender, the bloom period can start as early as May depending on the spring weather, and continues throughout the summer as their French varieties flourish. Now, we offer nearly 100 different cultivars of Oregon grown lavender plants along with a selection of our favorite culinary herbs. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Cascade Lavender offers group guided tours of the farm, including a lavender lunch or an English high tea! March 18, 2023 Location: 5510 NE Breyman Orchards Rd, Dayton, OR 97114. Best way to kickoff a mountain road trip: a dip in, When I think of Africa, images of safaris, lions a, A day in Terre-de-Haut, #Guadeloupe with @windstar, 5 fun things to do in #Bequia, which was my FAVE i, Where to find the best lavender fields in Oregon, A post shared by Mountainside Lavender (@mountainsidelavender), What to do in Hood River Oregon: A complete travel guide, The perfect Nashville itinerary for three days in the Music City, The quick guide to Smith Rock State Park, Oregon, Flower power: Oregons Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival. Wear proper shoes. The schedule below is listed on the farms official website: On open days at the farm, the hours are 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., and 11:00 to 5:00 p.m. on Sundays. Cut your own Grosso and Provence lavender and buy lavender products at this North Plains farm. Yes I hope you do! Growing 100 varieties of lavender (yes, really) and home to one of the largest U-Cut lavender fields in Oregon, Wayward Winds Lavender Farms is one of the most picturesque lavender farms in Oregon, equipped with a lavender maze! Growing 15 varieties of lavender and spanning 20 acres, Eagle Creek Lavender Farm is one of the largest lavender farms in Oregon too. Living On The Cheap and On the Cheap are registered trademarks owned by Living On The Cheap Inc. Site design by Five J's Design.All the stories on our site are protected by copyright and any unauthorized copying is strictly prohibited. Checking out the Oregon lavender farms in summer is a magnificent experience with the potential to become an epic adventure, with views of towering snow-capped mountains and detours to enchanting waterfalls possible as you explore the beautiful Oregon lavender fields blooming across the state. Wayward Winds Lavender. The Annual Lavender Festival & Farm Tour hosts 40+ local vendors and artisans. We also have u-pick Shiro yellow plums, Chardonnay grapes, and black mulberries. If you only have time to visit one lavender valley near Portland, this is the one. This post may contain affiliate links, which Globe Guide receives compensation for with each click or purchase at no additional cost to you. This lovely lavender farms claim to fame is its proximity to the Clackamas River and charming farm-like feel, making it one of the most beautiful lavender farms in Oregon. A trip to one or more of these Oregon lavender farms will provide you with not only beautiful lavender flower arrangements to bring home, but also heavenly handmade essential oils, lavender-scented lotions, and organic soaps. Copyright © 2023 Embrace Someplace | Privacy Policy | As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. We started our small, home-based retail nursery in 1982. Unfortunately, Lavender Valley is permanently closed , Really appreciate your list though and will visit another one instead , Thank you so much for this great list of lavender farms! It doesnt get more perfect than this. 22999 SW Newland Rd. But being able to gather a lavender bundle doubled as a fun souvenir to take home from our trip to Oregon. Lavender Fields Forever is a breathtaking working lavender farm in southern Oregon, making it the furthest lavender farm from Portland but definitely worth a stop if youre exploring southern Oregon because its so beautiful! From the fields you also have gorgeous views of Mount Hood and Mount Adams. Great place to drop in on when you just what to enjoy the fresh air and maybe go for a little ride. [more], Great family lavender farm! Then swing by the farm stand for a phenomenal selection of lavender-scented delights like lavender syrup, lavender honey (Im telling you, this stuff rocks! From June through September, you will have the opportunity to cut fresh lavender bundles from the field. Some of these varieties are used for culinary purposes and others for essential oils and crafts. Looking for a lavender souvenir to take home? The Helvetia Lavender Festival is taking place for two weekends only: July 1-3 and July 8-10 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. You-cut and pre-cut lavender is available on weekends from June 25-July 16 during select hours. ;). Sequim, a town on Washington's Olympic peninsula that's known for its lavender farms, made the list at No. Get half-price tickets for theater, comedy, sports, fine arts and more. Relax around one of the shaded picnic tables, wander through the plant nursery, pick some flowers to take home, or visit with the farm animals which include chickens, horses and furry alpacas.

How Do I Resize An Image In Microsoft Teams, Articles L