Alright! Luna and Leni were the only ones who defended me from you guys and I appreciated that, since you guys never respected me, not even once yesterday. Lynn: You should've stuck with your job in the first place, you made us do all of that work! After the two sit and enjoy the view for a couple minutes, Lori speaks up. Lori: "Wow, Lincoln. Later, we see Lori heading to her room to charge her phone. Why you couldn't you four be nice to him for once?! LUAN: Don't worry, Lucy, he'll come back. You don't deserve this much bullying. He stops one last time. When boys get to Lincoln's age it's important for them to be taught boundaries and what's appropriate in regards to touching others. Lola: And we'll do all we can so you can feel better! The three guys turn there heads and see Lori, who looks extremely ticked off. Lincoln smells bad? ", Lincoln: "It was great. Lincoln: (annoyed) "I'm not a baby, Lori! Lincoln wraps his arms around Lori. We have done so much to you tonight, and we're terribly sorry. Give him some room.". He shakes Lori. I would've taught those boys a lesson they'll never forget.". I have been rather harsh, and bossy in the past. Just then, she hears a groan from Lincoln's room. Lana: Not only did we make that card, we also called Mom and Dad and told them that we broke the golf club and injured you. ", Lori: (smugly) "Yeah? You came around before as well. LUNA: (enraged and heartbroken) IT's ALL YOUR FAULTS! Everything's good.". You just went ahead without warning! Luan: Nah, because we would've blamed you again! There's literally nothing embarassing about this.". As he walked behind her, he tried to get a glimpse of her face, just to reassure himself that she wasn't mad at him. Keeping Lori's plan a secret for the remainder of the night was a challenge, to say the least. Lisa: If so, then it's rather concerning that he had to "check" to make sure that his shirt and shoes were accounted for. I can't believe it's been a week since Lincoln ran away. Lisa: I may be smart, but i'm not smart enough to answer that! Moments later, flour pours onto her, getting into her eyes. It was alright. Lincoln took the opportunity to get himself settled in, claiming a seat on the couch and draping a blanket over himself. TLH Fanfic Lori Comforts Lincoln Published: Sep 10, 2022 By Wildcat1999 Watch 102 Favourites 54 7K Views fanartdigital nickelodeon nicktoons theloudhouse loriloud lincolnloud theloudhousenickelodeon theloudhousefanart wildcat1999 From The Loud House Fanfic; An Older Remedy for a Younger Heart. Lori hugs him back comfortingly, Lincoln: "I'm so glad you came, Lori! Hermione felt better. Already a deviant? "No, it's okay, it's okay!" 5K Views. Lincoln: (angry) So, they made you become a slave, dumped flour on you and made you sprain your ankle?! He did his best to act casual as he went about his usual evening activities - playing video games, helping the younger sisters with their homework, playing with Lily - while stifling the occasional excited giggle. Let's put some sunscreen on. They made bigger messes when I was cleaning up! Let it out.". I wasn't even any help. Well, what are you gonna do about it, little man?". It was on sale.". She was competent, she was strong, she was firm when she needed to be, and she was warm enough to provide him with a source of comfort. Lori's expression changed when she heard that. She lands on her ankle sideways, severely spraining it. said Lori, who responded by tightening her grip. He understood that Lori wanted to make sure that the others were fast asleep before taking him downstairs, but that didn't make the wait any less agonizing. LET GO!! We should have known better than to call you bad luck. The Princess and the Everlasting Emerald: A Royal Woods Fairytale, so credits go to him. She had her own room at this time. The two continue to dance. LENI: You would of done the same for us, Linky. (Lana sips her soda; Lincoln sighs and leaves, Luna walk in the kitchen and glares at Lana). I hope you guy have better lives without a brother. She falls asleep and the two sleep togther in each others' arms for the rest of the night. It was my fault! (Lori suddenly attacked him and took over the couch, much to Lincoln's frustration) LINCOLN: Come on, Lori! While the Loudsisters are in their rooms doing their own things, Lincoln is in his room talking to Ronnie Anne on his laptop. Maybe you should take him out for a day. That must be the hot pockets. LUNA: Dudes, what is with you guys?! LYNN: Me?! Do you have fun doing this?! Lincoln: Please. Luna: (while singing) Lullaby and goodnight. Aren't you happy for them? MOTEL OWNER: Hey, kid. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. LUNA: That doesn't mean you have to kick him out! When Lori realizes she is back in her old life and the new life never existed, she finds Lincoln behind her sisters. Lincoln: (angry) Here, just rest right now and i'll get you some ice. How am I gonna handle it without you? ", Ronnie Anne: (laughing) "Wow, Lincoln! I shouldn't have. I'm scared to sleep alone. I think he could really use some comfort from his big sister.". I watch Dream Boat with you and our sisters. He tries to get away from them and makes it to the doorway, butDuncan grabs him. Lori: "Lincoln. Luna: Oh, you didn't know? Lynn: But what? What should I do? lori comforts lincoln fanfiction. Plus, you got along well with the Casagrandes, didn't you? (Lucy smiles in triumph and Lincoln pops back up with another ticket). After taking a seat next to Lincoln, she scooped up a pocket, broke it in half and passed him a piece. Moments later, flour pours onto her, getting into her eyes. As they are eating, each of them was talking about their day. ", Lori: "Well, duh. Mike: (snickers) "Or what? So, I better go. A few minutes later we see the familysitting in the dining room eating meatloaf. We bet 50 dollars that you would win. Lynn: Because we want you to feel how it was when we were forced to do all of the work, while you were sitting back, watching! During their hug, they hear something slide on the floor and they see a card. Lincoln: "Today has been really great so far. She manages to open her eyes again as she tries to save herself. I'm here for you. After rubbing her back for a few seconds, Lori sits up. Lori is nearly done with the hallway, but feels her foot step on something. Staff Member #2: "You kids are coming with us. ", Ronnie Anne: "Well, it's almost time for dinner. Lincoln heads into the kitchen and exits it with an ice pack in his hand. ", Lori: "Yes, it's sad. Lincoln chuckles. Lori: Alright, i've been thinking about it and I believe it's time for you people to have some freetime this weekend. The two of them shared one last hug before she hoisted him onto his bed, tucked him in and pecked him on the forehead. And when they did, it was always too late because you were either injured or really mad. "Anyway, Dad came in and said that it was time for your nap. When he looked to his right, he saw Lori looking over at him, giving him a smile - a warm one, completely devoid of any trace of malice, mischief or condescension. Nice going, Linc. Hermione smiled and took a deep breath, steeling herself to go back inside the cottage. Lori: Why not? "You know, being the one you always depended on. ", Lori: "So, have you talked to her, lately? Description. LANA: He should of take the bag with him towards the fridge. This eased Lincoln's feelings of unease, to the point that he was able to return to a normal breathing pattern. Lori just kept her arm wrapped snugly around his back and used her free hand to stroke his hair. You're not bad luck. I'll race you.". We see a 10-year-old Lori sleeping in her bed. Lori: Get over here and give your big sister a hug. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this story and i'll see you guys next time, Lincoln: (talking to viewers) Well, it's been a few days since the whole bet went down and ever since, Lori hasn't been. I still remember when I was hostile towards you for no reason, and when I made you guys do chores and other favors so I could give you rides. Lincoln: "Oh check it out. You don't want my back to get burned, do you? Lola: We hope so too! Lincoln: (sadly) "Oh, Ronnie Anne. LINCOLN: (also happy and tearful) I miss you too! By Posted google sheets script get row number In los angeles skateboard deck Understand? ", Lincoln: (thinking in his head.) She begins to do competitions with her sisters to improve her baseball skills before the big rematch in 5 days. All of a sudden, Lori drops to the floor, passed out. ", Lori: "Lincoln. "maybe I wasn't too far off? Today, you helped me with my problem. "I-I can't believe I said that. Before the glass hit the floor, Lynn swooped in and caught it, The rest of the sisters come downstairs and surround the now sleeping Lori. (March 2, The Loud House, Franklin Avenue. [Lincoln gulped nervously. ", Staff Member #3: "We are so sorry for this, ma'am.". Lincoln rushes over the game and Lori follows. Eventually, though, they would have to, lest they risk getting caught in the living room past their bedtime. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. Lincoln is speechless after hearing this new information, and gets angrier. How was your- *gasp* Oh my gosh, Lincoln!". It was a stupid plan, considering that we were trying to get back to you from something that happened a month ago! Lori: "What about you? His living room had gotten smaller as all of them slowly grew up. Lincoln: Heh, you know what they say! Lincoln: "Then Lana tripped and accidentally dropped her bucket of worms on Lola! It's allover. ", Bobby: "No problem, Babe. She looks over to Lincoln, to see the same big smile that he left off with, Lincoln runs over to the door and opens it to see the nervous sisters waititng outside. I remember he save me from embarrassment. Lincoln: "Why are you doing this?! Moments later, Lori emerged from the kitchen with a steaming plate of hot pockets balanced on her hands. Middle school will be no match for a kid like you. Lori: It's alright Lincoln. Lincoln giggled, giving Lori a squeeze and letting his face rest against her shoulder. Hopefully, it'll get him out of his funk. Work Search: (In Luna and Luan's room, Luna is sadly strumming her guitar and Leni comes in). "Wish me luck!" Lana: Well. Lori and Lincoln dance for a couple minutes). I thought I could get though it alone, but I just kept feeling worse. Lori looks over at the clock and it shows 8:24 p.m. Lori: Eh..Alright fine, but I want you home by 9:30! Luan: You could say she took the "red pill"! The two of them sat together in silence for a minute or two, as Lincoln savored the moment they were sharing. LORI: This is your fault! They all think about what they could do, but they then see Lily on the couch, with a crayon and paper. Of particular note was the now-iconic scene of the clown doll coming to life, coiling his arms around Robbie like a boa constrictor, bearing a wicked grin where its benign smile used to be. Duncan and Drake lets Lincoln go runs towards her in an attempt to attack her, but Lori quickly grabs the two and makes them headbutt each other, hurting them a lot. (Luna and Leni heard the whole thing and look at each other, worried; Later, Lincoln thank of what they said to him, took a backpack and pack his things, he took a box under his bed and open it to reveal lots of money and stuff it in his pockets, he then wrote a letter and place on his bed. Am I clear?!". Well, all we're doing is making you do all of the chores around the house! I want to thank Harvey Beaks Number 1 Fan for this title. A moment later, he heard a light beeping sound coming from the kitchen. Pillow soft and deep. "O-okay!" (The ten all sigh in despair of their missing brother; A knock on the door is heard), (Leni walks to the door; she opens the door to see, none other than, Lincoln Loud). *sigh* And I've been real harsh to you guys before. How's that sound?". Also, Lucy was gonna be one of sisters who defended Lincoln, but I made her attack Lincoln instead. Lori: (in her head) "Wow. It occurred to him that his source of comfort wasn't going to be around for much longer, as her first semester of college was just around the corner. Lori: (furious) IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR SIBLING?! He then felt a ginger tap on his shoulder, which shocked him enough to elicit a gasp and a shudder. We was very close, too. And it looks like he needs it now more than ever. LINCOLN: (he escapes the carnage) What wrong with you guys?! Lola: Then they'll take away your phone and take your driving privilages away, so you have no contact with your precious "Bobby Boo Boo Bear"! When that happened, Lincoln squeezed Lori tight and buried his face in her bosom, scarcely able to bring himself to look at the screen. The bad luck fiasco will never happen again. ", Lori: "And I couldn't ask for a better brother.". Lori then remembers the golf club and gets angrier. lori comforts lincoln fanfiction. Okay then we'll watch that. It's pretty rare for the sisters to express some kind of love, but the thought of making a card for her made Lori even more happy. Just after Lori said that, tears begin to come out of Lincoln's eyes. ", Lori: (in her head) *sigh* "So Close. Image details Image size 1024x604px 141.28 KB 2020 - 2023 Comments 21 Join the community to add your comment. LINCOLN: I miss them! Lincoln: No need! LUAN: True, I still can't believe it was you who clogged the toilet and read Princess Pony. LINCOLN: I won't! ", Lincoln: "Alright, Lori. I'm here. ', Ronnie Anne: "Oh, things are good. Guys, nothing is wrong. Lisa: Thank you, it should keep her passed out for 10 minutes! The family still wanted to talk to him, but thought maybe it was best to not bother him andleave him be for now. I swear, when I find those punks, I'll, I'll-", Lincoln: "Lynn! LINCOLN: I forgot to write it on the letter. He then commented. Lori kisses his forehead and they fall asleep. Can she make things right or will her life continue . Lincoln grunts in pain. "This one's a classic," she said. It's like the only place you felt safe was in my arms. The same place he and Lori first went on their double-date with Bobby and Ronnie Anne. Since everyone else is able to handle it, I always thought you could handle it too. Bobby and I got to see each other one more time and we worked things out. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. "You were about two years old - maybe two and a half," said Lori. Take him to some fun places. Get him to open up about how he feels. Lincoln and Lori go to seperate changing stations to change into their swimwear. Lori gets out of the car and walks to the passenger side where Lincoln is sitting. It didn't take long for Lincoln to get shivery and jittery. "I guess not.". It was an exciting day at Royal Woods Elementary school as Lincoln ventured into his locker. She looks down and sees a button. She now bore a trembling smile, and her shimmering, misty eyes glistened in the dark. ", Lincoln: "Uhh, yeah. They see their sisters on the couch watching TV. (He took a photo from his backpack and the photo is him and his sisters), (He place the photo and the desk and he went to sleep), (Back at the house, Lucy, who on the couch, is still crying while Luan comforting her). You want to watch that? I remembered I make his first rock concert a great success. You're kind, sweet, helpful and fun to be with, and we can't wish any more for that. Can I please go to Clyde's house? Lola: Hey, it's the least I can do, since you finally gave us some privilages! As they sat together, the story Lori told him played over and over in his head. The two hug for a minute, and they look at each other. The Loud House Encyclopedia is a FANDOM TV Community. LUNA: (tearful and happy) We miss you, dude! Mike looks at Lincoln with a devious smile. Lynn's comes home from school angry that she lost in her baseball game which she takes here anger out on Lincoln however after here argument with Lincoln. Lori and Leni comfort Lincoln Published: Jun 2, 2019. LENI: Yeah! Lynn: (immitating Lincoln) Says the one who wanted to lead us! AND FOR SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED A MONTH AGO?! The bad luck fiasco will never happen again.

Databricks Run Notebook With Parameters Python, Sheffield Nightclubs 1980s, Articles L