Rounding out the poll are the Tennessee Wesleyan College Bulldogs (sixth, 40 points), Bryan College Lions (seventh, 34 points), Montreat College Cavaliers (eighth, 21 points) and Point University Skyhawks (ninth, 11 points), a conference newcomer. Head Coach. Starting point guard for Dale Golden Aces' 1956 and 1957 sectional champion teams, led team in assists & 2 nd in scoring to fellow HOF inductee Roger Kaiser a two-sport athlete at Indiana University including basketball for HOF coach Branch McCracken and captain of record-setting 1961 baseball squad teams won three Georgia . He was a star high school player along with Roger Kaiser, who would also make his name known among basketball circles in Georgia. Jonathan Burton. February 20, 2023 Men's Basketball. Pitt was White's first head-coaching job after stints at Texas Tech and Florida State. For the second consecutive year, Reinhardt advanced to the AAC Tournament championship game but lost a close decision, falling just short of earning the conferences automatic bid to the NAIA Division II national tournament. Reinhardt, under fifth-year head coach Jeffrey Pourchier, ended 16-15 overall last season, including 9-5 in the AAC for third place. Reinhardt tied with the Milligan College Buffaloes, last seasons AAC regular season champions, for the top spot. 2-ranked Okawville turned a 22-16 halftime lead into a 35-22 advantage. She twice received all-state accolades for the Lady Eagles. His overall coaching record is 74-48. Men's Basketball. At GSU, Reinhart was 107-148 and is the all-time leading coach in wins and years at the school (nine seasons). James Black, assistant womens basketball head coach, and Jay Smith, assistant mens basketball coach, are the assistant camp directors. Men's Basketball Coaches - Truman State University Athletics Pause All Rotators Oct 31 TBA Men's Basketball University of Iowa Nov 2 TBD Men's Basketball Purdue Nov 11 TBD Findlay Men's Basketball Nov 12 TBD Men's Basketball Cedarville Nov 16 6 p.m. Upper Iowa Men's Basketball Nov 19 3 p.m. Southwest Minnesota St. Men's Basketball Nov 20 TBD Im also excited for the direction Reinhardt is going under Dr. Mallards guidance. Assistant Head Coach/Special Teams Coordinator/Running Backs Coach. James Naismith. Reinhardt.edu Men's Basketball Home Roster Schedule/Results Dinkin' to Slam More+ Statistics News Coaches New Top Stories February 23, 2023 Men's Basketball Eagles Fall to CIU Again in Game One of AAC Tournament Tickets Video Box Score Eagles Scoreboard 76 117 vs 59 48 Tennessee Wesleyan Composite calendar More Headlines James Black,. Jory . The 2022-23 Men's Basketball team of the Blue Mountain College. On playing for Branch McCracken: "It was during the Walt Bellamy era at Indiana and what an experience. She played one season at NAIA Division I Westminster College in Salt Lake City, Utah, earning All-Frontier Conference honors in 2005. Facebook; Twitter; Instagram . And Dennis Johnson came up to Dominique and told him he was going to hold him to 20 points. Toby.Wagoner@reinhardt.edu. at 01:00 AM. Jason Gillespie has joined the Reinhardt University athletic department as the head coach for the mens basketball team. Mikaila Reinhardt, who works for The Children's Home Society of North Carolina, spent part of her childhood in the foster care system. The camp also will include daily guest speakers, daily devotionals and fun. Wednesday he passed away peacefully at the age of 78. 706-784-8672: jake.deer@point.edu: Sae'Quahn Rogers: Assistant Coach. Pitt last appeared in the NCAA tournament in 2015 under then-head coach Suzie McConnell-Serio. He might have had small hands and small feet, but he became some kind of player. '', On coaching at Decatur: "We had so much community support when I coached and you couldn't find a seat at our games for a long time. Gillespie, who has been a head coach at the collegiate level for nine years, is in charge of handling all aspects associated with Reinhardt's intercollegiate men's basketball program, which competes in NAIA Division II . Full results from the USA TODAY Sports NCAA Men's College Basketball coaches poll for February 27, 2023. Men's Basketball. Reinhardt University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. He remained with the Hawks for two seasons before in 1985 taking the head coach job at Georgia State, a program coming off a 2-26 season. All rights reserved. We want kids to have a lot of fun while also learning about the game of basketball and about how to work with others.. He was amazing on the bench. He is a phenomenal athletic director, and an even better person; I couldnt have asked for a better boss. I cannot thank Coach Popp enough for hiring me and supporting me for seven seasons. There arent enough words to express my gratitude towards Coach Gillespie, Vice President of Athletics and Director of Athletics Bill Popp said. Entering the tourney 13-14, the Panthers beat Stetson, Texas-San Antonio and Arkansas-Little Rock for the first time in school history to earn the schools first NCAA tournament bid. Dominique was not a very good shooter when he came into the league, but when he finished up, you had to respect his perimeter game. Give, About Registrar I don't think I was a very good assistant. PARK CITY, Kansas - Defending champion Grand View pushed 11 athletes into the semifinals, to take a 29-point lead over second place Life, 127 points to 98. Dec 21, 2022. ''', On Wilkins' game: "People don't realize how hard he worked before and after practice. He has eight years of coaching experience, ranging from head high school coach to four years as a collegiate assistant coach. Mike took it well. The camp emphasis will include individual instruction for ball handling, shooting and defense. He was recently inducted into the Decatur Sports Wall of Honor. Women's Basketball - Reinhardt University Athletics Athletics The Drop Tickets Reinhardt.edu Women's Basketball Home Roster Schedule/Results Recruit Application More+ Statistics News Coaches Top Stories February 23, 2023 Women's Basketball Eagles Season Comes To An End in First Round of AAC Tournament VS TWU 65-60 Tickets Video Box Score Nashad.Mackey@daytonastate.edu. Waleska, GA. Recap Recap Box Score. Posted: Jul 14, 2022. Where he lives: Reinhart, now 77, lives in Morningside with his wife, Jane, of 57 years. For more information, contact Coach Huffman at (706) 974-7246 or Coach Gillespie at (513) 383-1740. But the effort was always there, and he was one of the best. T.J. Rosene (PED 01), men's basketball coach at Emmanuel College in Franklin Springs, Georgia, was named coach of the year by the National All campers should bring a sack lunch. Reinhardt Universitys youth basketball camp is the perfect environment for our youth to learn about the game of basketball, to get quality instruction from our staff and to have a blast in the process, Huffman said. I am very excited to have Lindsey Huffman take the helm of our womens basketball program, Reinhardt athletic director Bill Popp said. He was a 100 percent guy. Name Title Phone E-Mail; Kelley Horton: Head Cheerleading Coach. The Eagles ended 18-12 overall last season, including 11-5 in AAC play for second place. Toby Wagoner. Justin Newtonis the school's all-time leading scorer and record-holder for three-pointers. As the head mens basketball coach at Bluefield, Gillespie was twice named the AAC Coach of the Year and led the Rams to three straight NAIA Division II national tournament appearances in 2007, 2008 and 2009. Coach Gillespie said he is aiming to make the camp one his children would want to attend. May 29, 2022 Rockmart's Damian Horton (seated, second from right) celebrated with friends, family, coaches and teammates as he signed to play basketball for Reinhardt University during a. AT. - The Washington University in St. Louis Associate Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs and the John M. Schael Director of Athletics Anthony J. Azama has announced the hiring of Dave Reinhardt as the Head Coach of the WashU golf program. Women's Basketball; Jay Butler: Interim Head Coach 863-667-5312 863-667-5312: Miriam Hartzler: Assistant Coach Cheerleading; Kathy McClellan : Head Coach Hannah Jorge: Assistant Coach Men's Cross Country; Paul Kurtz: Head Cross Country Coach 863 . Newton is a graduate of Liberty University with a bachelor's degree in elementary education and a Master's of Physical Education and Coaching from the University of Arkansas at Monticello. I hope weve done that for our players, but I know for a fact that every one of those who chose to play for me had some sort of positive impact on my life. best dj pool for old school music. Hill Freeman Library & Spruill Learning Center See how Division I coaches ranked the Top 25. Longtime Brazos Valley football coach Kenner Reinhardt passes away, Longtime coach, Kenner Reinhardt passes away, College Station ISD school placed in lockdown after student makes threat, 3 arrested after Bryan High students sent to hospital after ingesting THC edibles, Huntsville ISD takes swift action following cell phone incident in school restroom, Hearne drops 2A State Semifinal Game to Gruver 45-32, Aggies chasing history in Alabama game Saturday, Big 4th inning helps Tigers beat Caney Creek in Conroe Tournament, Aggies open SEC slate strong in sunshine state. Assistant Coach 803-376-5807 803-376-5807: Dr. (Coach) Seale: Assistant Men's Basketball Coach Hoza Thompson: Men's Basketball Assistant Coach Men's Cross Country; Jackie Robinson: Offensive Coordinator/Track & Field Coach 803-614-7647 803-614-7647: Women's Cross Country; Ieisha Bodrick: Head Coach '', On Randy Wittman: "A true professional. If you follow these tips, you'll put yourself in a good position to receive an offer from Reinhardt University men's basketball. Staff Directory Members By Category/Department; Rob Burke: Head Men's Basketball Coach rjburke@chowan.edu (252) 398-6284 (252) 398-6284: Christian White: Volunteer Assistant Coach Ivory Stallings: Student Assistant Coach 2022-2023 Men's Basketball Support Staff . Those are for 2022-2023. Follow him on Twitter: @Pg_Reinhardt. Alumni Community RU Womens Basketball Head Coach Lindsey Huffman and RU Mens Basketball Head Coach Jason Gillespie will lead the two, four-day sessions as the camp directors. Huffman is in charge of handling all aspects associated with Reinhardts intercollegiate womens basketball program.

Autograph Signings In Michigan, Darts Players Who Have Died, Utep Basketball Recruiting 2022, Jessica Walter Cause Of Death Tmz, Articles R