Great place always hot food. Open:Monday-Friday 8am - 7:30pmSaturday 8am - 3pm ClosedSundays, Open:Monday-Friday 8am-7:30pmSaturday 8am - 3pm ClosedSundays. Low 39F. Richards Pizza Claimed Review Save Share 74 reviews #7 of 68 Restaurants in Fairfield $$ - $$$ Italian American Pizza 495 Nilles Rd, Fairfield, OH 45014-2603 +1 513-858-3296 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (11) RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details PRICE RANGE $5 - $10 CUISINES Italian, American, Pizza Meals Lunch, Dinner Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Menu. we always order on RT4 in Hamilton. Go to Snapshot Working at RICHARDS PIZZA Browse RICHARDS PIZZA office locations. The person that brought me my food was very professional. Plus $10Local Delivery & Set-up Fee. (513) 858-3296. Although pizza isn't available across from the courthouse today, Richards Pizza is serving the same great taste since 1955 on Route 4, Main Street, Trenton, Monroe, and Fairfield! I suggest having a steak hoagie, but I specialize mine with grilled onions, banana peppers, and extra pizza sauce! in 3 reviews, I live in Dayton Ohio but was born in Hamilton and grew up on these steak sandwiches. in 4 reviews. Friends had pizza and meatballs also. The opening of a third location isn't the only expansion the Poor Richard's owners are making. 2. Daily totals included 10 customers, making a grand total of $12.04 in sales. All you need to get is the Steak Sandwich- Share it- or take it home. Richards Pizza in 45015-1626 at 3015 Dixie Hwy. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? " I've seen the Richard's Pizza restaurants in Hamilton, but for some reason never stopped, and this one seemed more accessible. People online claim that Richards Pizza is . If there were an award for mediocrity, this place would get 5 stars. Little did he know, the suggestion of pizza would change his life. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. It should. Tim Soliman will be the head chef at the Westside location when it comes to the past offerings. Besides the famous steak sandwich, other sandwich . And that is quality. Daughters Karen & Gayl begin the 2nd generation of ownership. Get quick answers from Richards Pizza staff and past visitors. later to use our credit we were told it needed to be associated with an email address or text message - the first guy never asked for that! Add a photo 7 There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Richards Pizza, Ohio yet. Yes, Richards Pizza offers delivery services. Pizza are good to. Hiring Lab; Career Advice; Browse Jobs; Browse Companies; Salaries; Find Certifications; Browse Schools; Indeed Events; Work at . Richards Pizza | 16 followers on LinkedIn. Well, thats the real. Not a problem, but not full sit down, order kinda restaurant. So, service is more like self service. They screwed up twice and we were the victims twice. Most popular P.C. By creating an account you are able to follow friends and experts you trust and see the places they've recommended. Pizza, Triple decker. We had a deluxe pizza and steak sandwich with cheese. And I thought to myself, Why dont I open one of those out on Route 4?, That's when pizza, and restaurant history changed in Hamilton. The founder of Richards Pizza was introduced to his future in the late 1940s on a trip to Miami, Florida. The food was really good, especially the pizza. Richard's Pizza in Hamilton, OH 45013. The fudge is very good too. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Celebrate International Women's Day with The Marmalade Pantry. Location & Hours 417 Main St Hamilton, OH 45013 Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Offers Delivery Offers Takeout No Reservations Accepts Credit Cards 12 More Attributes Ask the Community Ask a question Yelp users haven't asked any questions yet about Richards Pizza. I wanted a salad and steaks/w and enjoyed every bite. Richard's pizza, in my opinion, ranks better than national delivery chains but I am partial to other local pizza establishments. The opening of a third location isn't the only expansion the Poor Richard's owners are making. The registered agent of the business is Richard A Dice. While the location will be a sit down restaurant, the owners see it as more of a delivery and takeout location for those on the Westside. Steak hoagies are delicious. Pizzas are just ok and the several times trying the fudge, was disappointed each time Like another reviewer, the thin paper plates need to be replaced with either something sturdier or melamine. Just run of the mill, standard crust with little Italian taste. Come on everybody says that the're a pizza place but I've had better Pizza much better pizza. Richards original sauce or pizza sauce, mozzarella and provolone cheeses, on a hot, butter Italian bun with choice of three vegetable toppings. The original family recipes are still made in the commissary at this location. Too bad they changed the recipe or process for their spaghetti sauce. It features t. TownePlace Suites by Marriott Cincinnati Fairfield. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Order at the counter. Diaz said they're opening the Westside location to provide a more convenient location for those on the west side of town. The Westside want people who really want it.. We're just looking to reach the Westside, said Christian Diaz, another business partner, along with his wife, Victoria, in what's now the Poor Richard's enterprise. We were very impressed. !More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The spaghetti, pizza, homemade fudge, and a new fave of mine: the baked chicken alfredo are all noteworthy. Marion s Piazza s years of success just did not happen. Richards Pizza 42 reviews Unclaimed $ Pizza, Sandwiches Open 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM See hours See all 21 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Website menu . Includes tossed salad*, individual chips, soda/water, brownie/cookie, condiments, plates and utensils. Website. Not sure new people. All were delicious and the service was very good. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Hamilton Richards Pizza Locations (4) Richards Pizza in 45013-4786 at 417 Main St. Richards Pizza in 45015-1001 at 1800 Hill Rd. The discount ought to provide you with a total of $. Richards Pizza in 45014 at 5181 Dixie Hwy. Wonderful place for the whole family! Good options as far as types of pizza. 855 W State St Between Hathaway Drive and Edgewood Drive, Trenton, OH 45067-9777. It's a great local joint with friendly people, reliable grub, and usually live music. Cancel. Were happy to say we have found it, with another local business who have very accurately duplicated our patty even using some of Richards original equipment! Local chain serving pizzas, calzones, steak sandwiches, and pasta in a casual setting since 1955. Book your group events at our Fairfield location. Not sure new people. We think a lot of people want it on the Westside. $9.25 per person You get all this! Was missing an item and Chicken Alfredo had onion, mushroom and green peppers in it. Catering. Download Richard's Chinese Takeaway and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Price Cheap . . We end up getting three large pizzas. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. The staff were friendly and upbeat;and eager to please. Parmesan Cheese Bites $5.95. How many other restaurants can say that about any item on their menu? Great steak homies and the pepperoni pizza is the Baum.. Good service reasonably priced. $6.75 +. This US adaptation, set at a paper company in Scranton, Pa., has a similar documentary style to that of the Ricky Gervais-led British original. Is Richards Pizza currently offering delivery or takeout? Less than 30 people? Poor Richards Pizza Springville is located at 35634 CA-190, Springville, CA 93265, USA What is the internet address for Poor Richards Pizza Springville? Get quick answers from Richards Pizza staff and past visitors. Richards starts shipping their Famous Italian Steak Sandwiches each year during the holiday season as part of the Nationwide Famous Steak Sendoff". Rayani added the owners also want to give back as much to the community as well. the service is always a plus. Closed now : See all hours. Hamilton, OH. 3.7. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. As with everything we serve, the recipes and methods developed by our parents are followed faithfully, which is our most important goal in carrying on the 60-plus year tradition of Richards Pizza. Richards Pizza Claimed Review Save Share 7 reviews #30 of 103 Restaurants in Hamilton Italian Pizza 3015 Dixie Hwy, Hamilton, OH 45015-1626 +1 513-894-3217 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (2) Enhance this page - Upload photos! If you're in Skerries and craving Napoli style pizza- check it out! 855 W State St Between Hathaway Drive and Edgewood Drive, Trenton, OH 45067-9777 +1 513-988-2326 Website Menu Closes in 37 min: See all hours See all (6) Enhance this page - Upload photos! Add $1 pp. Richards Pizza Westside. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. roofing Siding Windows Soffit & Rainware Decking Cabinets Doors View All Supplies Do not patronize this poorly managed restaurant, they are not worthy of your business. No question. And Victoria said the recipe for the Poor Richard's pizza on the Westside will stay the same. Poor Richards Pizza Olive is open: Monday:4:00 - 8:30 PM The workers are always helpful when ordering. Website. We use the exact bread we have used since 1956, with the same brand of pickles, onions, mozzarella and provolone cheeses. Richard & Son location? Our heart-shaped pizzas are available anytime and are especially popular on Valentine's Day. Recently, we began to notice a slight difference in our steak meat patties. richards pizza, richards pizza hamilton 3296 zomato, hamilton oh richards steak sandwich sauce recipe, richards pizza hamilton, richards pizza hamilton ohio Opening Hours Mon-Thu, Sun: 11am - 10pm Fri-Sat: 11am - 11pm Add Review Add Review Add Review Add Review Add Review Hours. They said you will get a, Chrissy H. said: We had seen mixed reviews of this restaurant, but decided to go and, Erica R. said: So I was in town with another friend from out of town and we wanted to, Rhonda M. said: My husband & I had dinner here Friday night around 8:30. Lets get a pizza, his date suggested. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. Richards Pizza opens on Dixie Highway. They looked and smelled delicious.Would recommend this placereally good eats! 035 789 0272. Which I hate. Specialties: Richard's Steak sandwiches and pizza have been a local favorite since 1955. All rights reserved. Build-your-own pizza or choose from one of their twenty specialty pizzas. Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles. Always love pizza from Cassanos! Submit New Menu. Our non-profit has our annual Christmas party at the Fairfield location again. Caution - dishonest business practices! Richards Pizza - Voted #1 Pizza in Butler County. 1956 Owner, Richard Underwood introduces what is to become Richards' culinary cornerstone - its World-Famous Italian Steak Sandwich. I try to avoid this location. Daily totals included 10 customers, making a grand total of $12.04 in sales. The current business status is Forfeited. By far one of the best steak-sandwiches of any restaurant! Be one of the first to write a review! Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. RICHARDS PIZZA locations by state. Under-cooked, need some crispness on the bottom. Christian and Victoria and Rasheem and Hussain were involved in the purchase of Poor Richard's form Mike Freeman, the previous owner, last September. I do always ask that they bake it lightly because I don't like, From Business: Richard's menu has something for everyone: pizza, calzones, pasta, sandwiches (including Richard's world famous steak sandwich), salads and gluten-free pizza,, I've been going to this place for yearsthey have it all pepperoni rolls, wings, chicken, pasta dinners ready to goit's a great little place, From Business: Marion s Piazza is proud of our success and our mission is driven daily by our customer. From Business: Marco's Pizza makes pizza the authentic Italian way, with dough made fresh in store every day, a special three cheese blend, and a sauce recipe that hasn't, From Business: At Brixx, we bring people together to share in life's moments, both big and small. After much research and deliberation, we chose a company who could make the pattie almost identical to ours. Reviews from RICHARDS PIZZA employees about RICHARDS PIZZA culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies late. High-quality materials will always yield the best results! Order Now! in Hamilton Location & Hours Suggest an edit 495 Nilles Rd Fairfield, OH 45014 Get directions You Might Also Consider Sponsored KFC 0.2 miles away from Richards Pizza We serve a wide range of dishes such as Chicken Curry Value Pack, Munchie Box . Less than 30 people? I have never had a bad sub or bad service from them always the best, Richard's Pizza has been a favorite destination for local residents for more than half a century. Order Now/Call. Richards Pizza is located at 3015 Dixie Hwy, Hamilton, OH 45015, USA What is the internet address for Richards Pizza? Hamilton, Ohio 45011- Directions Click Here Trenton 855 W State St. Trenton, Ohio 45067- Directions Click Here Fairfield 495 Nilles Rd. The Richards Famous Steak Sandwich has had a legendary history since it was first created by our father, Richard Underwood, in 1956. more, There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for. Phone (513) 894-3296. Like many Richards favorites, the Steak Sandwich has Richards sauce, still the exact recipe our father created, and made in the Richards commissary (at Richards on Main Street). Pizza Hut 1830 Richards St, Douglas, WY 82633 today. We were very impressed. 1958 We are doing a lot of stuff with the community, he said. Advertisement. Hampton Inn Cincinnati - Northwest / Fairfield, SpringHill Suites Cincinnati North/Forest Park. !More, Husband ate Pizza with everything, I tasted his pizza and it was good. With only two or three people working, they got 9 players and their familiesout in just over an hour. You have permission to edit this article. So, service is more like self service. 10/06/2019 More The countries with the most listed, active studios, are Japan, United States, Canada, United Kingdom and South Korea, but studios are . Whenever I am back in town visiting, this is on my list of places to eattake-out, regardless of if it is from Richards in Fairfield or in Hamilton on Main St or Dixie Hwy. Located right in the city center, they deliver to almost all of Prague. Richards Pizza. Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos. To make the steak patties, we tried out several companies. Richards Pizza 495 Nilles Rd, Fairfield, OH 45014-2603 +1 513-858-3296 Website E-mail Improve this listing Ranked #8 of 110 Restaurants in Fairfield 74 Reviews Price range: $5 - $10 Cuisines: Italian More restaurant details 809BobM809 23 10 Reviewed November 8, 2014 Local Favorite ZA. And they called us liars! more, There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for. He looked like he was doing pretty well, Richard says. Italian Chicken Regular. Richard's delicious freshly made fudge is available at . Choice Buffet More options! Richards Pizza 13 reviews Unclaimed $ Pizza Edit See all 9 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Website menu Location & Hours 3015 Dixie Hwy Hamilton, OH 45015 Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Offers Delivery Offers Takeout No Reservations Many Vegetarian Options 9 More Attributes Ask the Community Ask a question UPGRADE: Add $1 per person for an additional entre or salad option.30 person minimum. Get Directions. known for it). The pizza was very good. Tim Soliman will be the head chef at the Westside location when it comes to the past offerings. more. Their Steak Sandwiches are a must when in the area. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Work from home Our order was correct and the food was hot Richard's Famous Meatballs Garden Salad Honey Glazed Chicken Thighs Rolls & Butter Ziti with Meat Sauce Plates & Utensils Pasta Salad 30 person minimum. Try one for a special occasion such as Sweetest Day or your anniversary. In 1956, Richard introduced what was to become his restaurants signature item the now world-famous Richards Italian Steak Sandwich. yummy and there fudge was out of this world. There seems to be the same problem at this location. RICHARDS PIZZA locations by city. Richards Pizza is located in Butler County of Ohio state. Clean facility. Some substitutions are available. Find another company. View the entire Richards Pizza menu, complete with prices, photos, & reviews of menu items like 6" Pizza (pepperoni or cheese only) and a child's drink, Bread Bowl Italian Salad, and Cheese Bread. See More. Pizza was fine but the steak hoagies had little to none onion and forgot to put cheese on 1 and we repeated the order twice on the phone. Richards Restaurants | 8341 North 400 East Bryant, Indiana 47326 | 260-997-6823 Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Richard's has several locations and personally I like the food at this location the very best. Get directions495 Nilles Rd Fairfield, Ohio, USA Claim your business Address 495 Nilles Rd, Fairfield, Ohio, USA Features Outdoor seatingNo bookingDeliveryTakeawayWheelchair accessibleredit cards acceptedParking TV Opening hours Website http://www.richardspizza.com/&cachebuster=1629898725 @richardspizza Claim your business Get quick answers from Richards Pizza staff and past visitors. We had excellent service from a happy and peasant waitress. Menu. The registered business location is . Three private party rooms available. sauce on either hoagie and again very small amount of onion. We lucked out here. 035 789 0272. Copyright 2022 Richard's Grinders. Richards Pizza opens on Dixie Highway. Great Home-Style Food at Affordable Prices.Visit us at in Westfield or West Springfield. In 1999, Richards expanded to many new locations, and state regulations came into play. You did such a great job for Dominic Watkin's fundraiser today!!! Richards Pizza is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Does this restaurant offer table service? Got some pick up food. take-out, regardless of if it is from Richards in Fairfield or in Hamilton on Main St or Dixie Hwy. Even our Dad had a hard time finding a difference. The website (URL) for Poor Richards Pizza Olive is: http://poorrichardspizzaolive.com/ What days are Poor Richards Pizza Olive open? Richards has been voted #1 pizza in Butler County and also serves salads, gluten-free pizza, and fresh fudge for dessert. Rate your experience! 0/5..Avoid Mason OH Kings mill road pizza hut.. Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies late. 3.5. Claim this business. Plus $10 Local Delivery & Set-up Fee. www.richardspizza.com Contact Information Monroe, Ohio Office 20 American Way, Monroe, Ohio, 45050, United States (513) 360-0066 Hamilton, Ohio Office 3015 Dixie Hwy, Hamilton, Ohio, 45015, United States (513) 894-3217 Hamilton, Ohio Office 417 Main St, Hamilton, Ohio, 45013, United States (513) 894-3296 Richards Pizza Profile and History Learn more See if this restaurant delivers to you. The pizza is good but in my opinion, not the very best. It will also have televisions and the owners are looking to put in games for kids. Richard's Pizza Westside of Hamilton - Great Hoagies, Pizza and Fudge!!! I've been getting it for 20 years or more. Fast service at a reasonable price. We will not return there.More. Not a problem, but not full sit down, order kinda restaurant. Another great job by Richards staff. We have coupons and specials on pizza delivery, pasta, buffalo wings, & more!. fact, that former residents often have them shipped to their new homes throughout the country! Located at 495 Nilles Rd, Richards Pizza is a great p. show more. Richard's pizza, in my opinion, ranks better than national delivery chains but I am partial to other local pizza establishments. Please book inadvance.Warmers & Serving Utensils supplied must be returned. Freeman's family had owned the Porterville institution since it opened in 1970, with Freeman's father, Richard, who the place is named after, coming up with the famous recipe for the pizza. Delivery is always on time and drivers are friendly. We were passing through Trenton and stumbled across Richard's. But,I do kind of wish they had more of a variety like praline caramel fudge, that would of been great!!! The only place I will get a steak sandwich! But the sandwiches were very good.

Private Swim Lessons Portland, Or, Tarkov Level Xp Requirements, Rensselaer Women's Leadership Scholarship, This Website Is Pending Domain Owner Verification Squarespace, Articles R