The need for fact-based journalism and thoughtful analysis has never been greater. The operational mastermind behind the efforts to compromise the Biden family is a man named Yang Jiechi. Hunter Biden also requested that a sign be made for his office stating The Biden Foundation and Hudson West (CEFC US).[10], Among the second set of documents released by the New York Post were emails involving two different business schemes Hunter Biden organized with the Chairman of the Chinese energy company CEFC. Hunter Biden Former lobbyist, son of Joe Biden. The investment company co-founded by Hunter Biden has been at the heart of numerous questions surrounding his overseas business dealings. I looked at them and said: Im leaving in six hours. [8] It will be reimbursed. As for a Cefc accountant going over my expense report I will personally sue you Kevin and the accountant if you forward my expense to them. According to the Caller, the bank "manages the equivalent of $2.1 billion in assets". Bank loans and deals often occur within the context of a government goal. An email dated May 15, 2017 from Jim Biden to Gilliar, copied to Bobulinski, Hunter and Rob Walker, was obtained by Fox News with the subject line Phase one domestic contacts/projects. Terry McAuliffe, and other prominent Democrats in key electoral states.[21]. Patrick Ho, who headed a "think tank" funded by Ye and whom Hunter calls "the spy chief of China," was arrested in New York for bribing UN and African officials three months earlier. Its chairman, Ye Jianming, was arrested by the CCP in February 2018 and has never been heard from since. White House . Within a year of the foundation of Rosemont Seneca Partners, Hunter and Devon both travelled to China with executives of the Thornton Group. So let's back up a bit. [P]lease have keys made available for new office mates, Hunter Biden wrote in the email before listing Joe Biden, his stepmother Jill Biden, his uncle Jim Biden and Gongwen Dong, who he identified as the emissary for the chairman of CEFC. Ive seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. On December 30, 2009, Devon Archer donated. Seneca invests and partners in businesses where our . Rosemont Seneca Partners is business development and policy advisory firm focused on the infrastructure. Biden was a founding board member of BHR Partners . If the media and Big Tech companies had done their jobs over the past several weeks I would be irrelevant in this story. [1][2] The fund was named after the Rosemont Farm, the Heinz family's estate near Pittsburgh. From his perspective, the timing couldnt have been better. According to an email revealed as part of a Securities and Exchange Commission investigation, Rosemont described themselves as a $2.4 billion private equity firm co-owned by Hunter Biden and Chris Heinz, with Devon Archer as Managing Partner., Archer was convicted in Manhattan Federal Court for the fraudulent issuance and sale of more than $60 Million of tribal bonds. The RS referred to Rosemont Seneca. According to The Hill Biden's firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners, was receiving regular paymentsusually more than $166,000 a monthfrom Burisma. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."[27][28]. Because the chairman is unavailable and his equity according to you has been transferred to the president ( in direct violation of the LLC agreement I am certin [sic] the court will issue subpoenas for both the president and the chairman and if they refuse to comply the court will seek to pierce the corporate veil of CEFC through any of its remaining holdings in the US. Joe Biden recounted, "'Youre not getting the billion'. Hunter Biden's Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners (RSTP) was a lead financial backer of Metabiota, a pandemic tracking and response firm that partnered with Peter Daszaks EcoHealth Alliance and the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Less than a year after opening Rosemont Senecas doors, Hunter Biden and Devon Archer were in China, having secured access at the highest levels. I am also not a political person. In June 2009, Biden co-founded Rosemont . Funds were backed by the Chinese Communist . Tensions in the region were on the rise. I could go on but I dont think it necessary. His demeanor, sense of humor, and even his friendly gaffes have allowed him to form close relationships with both Democrats and Republicans. Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners (RSTP) . $$ involved Sandra Hughes . Also collaborating on the taxpayer-funded venture is Metabiota, whose researchers have been listed as authors on papers from June 2021 relating to coronavirus surveillance in Africa. [2] The fund grew quickly. I am not employed or funded by CEFC. Im going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. Also, according to the Thornton Group, the three Americans met with the largest and most powerful government fund leaders in China even though Rosemont was both new and small. In December 2015 The New York Times reported on Joe Biden, His Son and the Case Against a Ukrainian Oligarch. Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners (RSTP) was an offshoot of Rosemont Capital, an . The need to refurbish Burisma's tattered image, as well as his own, prompted Zlochevsky to resort to forking over large sums of money to win friends in Washington, D.C.. Hunter Biden and the Atlantic Council were soon to become two of his best friends. After leaving the military I became an institutional investor investing extensively around the world and on every continent. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one. Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world. In short, the son of a sitting Vice President landed a billion-dollar deal with the Chinese Communist government 10 days after both visited China. For Hunter Biden, the trip coincided with a major deal that Rosemont Seneca was striking with the state-owned Bank of China. The company offers select fund investment opportunities in private equity, structured debt and real estate that provide . Financial reports show that, in Jun. Rosemont Realty made waves in 2010 by purchasing BGK, Santa Fe icon Eddie Gilbert's . In February, Archer was sentenced to more than a year in prison on federal charges of attempting to defraud a Native American tribal entity in a case that did not involve Hunter Biden. Though the entire size of the fund cannot be reconstructed, a co-founder who is now detained in China, reports that Bohai Harvest RST is not the $11.5 billion reported, but rather $6.5 billion. The Hill article included a written answer from Shokin, who said his investigation into Burisma had included plans for interrogations and other crime-investigation procedures into all members of the executive board, including Hunter Biden.. Related: Hunter Biden's investment firm led financing for key partners of Wuhan lab, March 1, 2022. Rosemont Seneca and the Bank of China created a $1 billion investment fund called Bohai Harvest RST (BHR), a name that reflected who was involved. 2015, RSTP did a round of capital funding for Metabiota, which brought in around $30 million. Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners an Investment firm led by Hunter Biden Invested In The Pandemic Firm Metabiota collaborating with EcoHealth And The Wuhan Lab. I am amazed that my fellow board members do not see the inherent conflict such an arrangement if true would create for the chairman and Mervyn and Kevin and Jaqi personally. "All of whom are also listed as partners in the Rosemont Seneca Fund and other affiliated Rosemont Seneca companies. The Bank of China is government-owned, which means that its role as a bank blurs into its role as a tool of the government. Please help to ensure that disputed statements are reliably sourced. I am the grandson of a 37 year Army Intelligence officer, the son of a 20+ year career Naval Officer and the brother of a 28 year career Naval Flight Officer. Photo by Drew Angerer/Getty Images. The small fund grew quickly. Lunch Bucket Joe he aint; Kerry is more patrician than earthy. The American delegation was visiting Japan, China, and South Korea. In August 2014, the Zlochevsky was forced to follow Yanukovych into exile after being accused of illegally enriching himself. The deletion happened Wednesday. Rosemont Seneca Partners is an investment fund firm based in Washington DC. The payments ran from the spring of 2014 through the fall of 2015 and reportedly totaled more than $3 million. I believe, hands down, we live in the greatest country in the world. The technology is also on the restricted Commerce Control List used by the federal government to limit the exports of certain technologies. Among the companies listed on archived versions of the firms portfolio is Metabiota, a San Francisco-based company that purports to detect, track, and analyze emerging infectious diseases, according to The National Pulse. Bobulinski verified the email as authentic, sent to him by Gilliar, and it is an accurate representation of the deal between Hunter Biden and his Chinese business partner,[13] Ye Jian Ming (alternate spelling Ye Jianming), Chairman of CEFC. Seneca Partners is an active independent sponsor that focuses on lower-middle market companies in manufacturing, business services, healthcare services, tech services, B to C and specialty finance. The reference to the Big Guy in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden. Often those foreign entities gained favorable policy actions from the United States government just as the sons were securing favorable financial deals from those same entities. Hunter Biden, who arrived in China aboard Air Force Two alongside the vice president and the rest of the U.S. delegation, was at the time in control of Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC., a private . The Chinese money wasnt intended to purchase anything, it was just a way to funnel cash to the Biden family members. I have never been a partner with nor an affiliate of CEFC. All players on the Chinese side of the partnership are linked with influence and intelligence organizations. Potty-mouthed Hunter Biden was one of RSTP's co-founders and managing directors. 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends, Trump jokes about making up facts during Trudeau meeting, Canadian teacher with size-Z prosthetic breasts placed on paid leave, What's next for Buster Murdaugh after dad's murder conviction, life sentence, Sick trolls leak gruesome Maggie Murdaugh autopsy photo after it was accidentally shown on livestream, Madonna watches new boyfriend Joshua Poppers fight in New York City, Saving Private Ryan actor Tom Sizemore dead at 61 after brain aneurysm, How Ariana Madix discovered Tom Sandoval was cheating on her with Raquel Leviss, Max Scherzer's first look at the new pitch clock, Chris Rock Jokes About Watching Emancipation to See Will Smith Getting Whipped In Advance of Netflix Special: Report, Kellyanne Conway and George Conway to divorce. Number of Employee Profiles 2. Hunter Biden earned in excess of $3 million while serving on Burisma's board of directors during the Obama administration. The latest in the saga is that Eric Schwerin, one of Hunter's partners at Rosemont Seneca, is spilling the beans about the Biden crime family to Congress. Bohai (or Bo Hai), the innermost gulf of the Yellow Sea, was a reference to the Chinese stake in the company. Join the ranks of independent, free thinkers by supporting us today for as little as $1. On March 28, the Wall Street Journal reported a federal tax investigation is looking into payments cash transfers from a . Hunter Biden's Rosemont Seneca financed a company that partnered with Peter Daszak, Shi Zhengli and the Wuhan lab. The ouster of President Yanukovych put the founder and president of Burisma oil and gas, Mykola Zlochevsky, in a delicate spot. The New York Post reported, "Eric Schwerin met with Vice President Biden on November 17, 2010, in the West Wing, when he was the president of the since-dissolved investment fund Rosemont Seneca Partners." The report added, "The logs also reveal that Schwerin met with various close aides of both Joe and Jill Biden at key moments in Hunter's . He is currently the CCP Director of Foreign Affairs leading strategist on America, a Politburo member, one of the most powerful men in China, and Xi Jinping confidant. Last week, the New York Post reported that Wikipedia had deleted its page dedicated to Rosemont Seneca Partners, claiming that it was "not notable.". I have traveled to over 50 countries. The Bank of China provides capital for Chinas economic statecraft, as scholar James Reilly puts it. Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC is an investment management firm. The other JB referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joes brother. Later he was Minister of Foreign Affairs when the Bohai Harvest RST investment partnership was made official in 2013. Their offices would be less than a mile from John and Teresa Kerrys 23-room Georgetown mansion, and just two miles from both Joe Bidens office in the White House and his residence at the Naval Observatory. The censoring took place on Wednesday. Under US law if the Chairman and equity holder of a corporation partnered with a US LLC (Owasco) through ownership of his wholly owned US llc (Hudson West) was in reality and practice using CEFC employees and money to operate a privately held company there would be an enormous conflict of interest. Share Your Design Ideas, New JerseysMurphy Defends $10 Billion Rainy Day Fund as States Economy Slows, What Led to Europes Deadliest Train Crash in a Decade, This Week in Crypto: Ukraine War, Marathon Digital, FTX. The firm partnered with the Thornton Group run by James Bulger,[4] and the Bank of China, to form Bohai Harvest RST (BHR) in China. The trunk of the tree was Rosemont Capital, the alternative investment fund of the Heinz Family Office. In April 2021, Joe Bidens USAID announced a new initiative spearheaded by EcoHealth Alliance to track emerging infectious diseases with pandemic potential. I myself served our country for 4 years and left the Navy as LT Bobulinski. Activist editors on the site have long tried to delete an entry for Mass killings under communist regimes though for now it remains online. The year before BHR joined with AVIC, the Wall Street Journal reported that the aviation company had stolen technologies related to the US F-35 stealth fighter and incorporated them in their own stealth fighter, the J-31. Hunter Biden called Joe Biden and his Chinese business partner office mates in a September 21, 2017, email to the general manager of the House of Sweden office building. [3], Five months into the Obama administration in June 2009 Hunter Biden and Chris Heinz, stepson of Senate Foreign Relations Committee chair John Kerry formed Rosemount Seneca. My fellow board members your insistence on control of my capital in my account for my company is counter productive in the extreme. Potty-mouthed . The fund grew quickly. The US Agency for International Development (USAID), the George Soros Foundation, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention also provide financial support to the Pentagon programme . Bohai Harvest RST (BHR) invested in an app the Chinese leftwing communist government is using to surveil ethnic minority Muslims in western China. The partnership between American princelings and the Chinese government was just a beginning. The purpose of the meetings was to explore the possibility of commercial cooperation and opportunity. Curiously, details about the meeting do not appear on their English-language website. [9] I have complete authority as to who I hire and who I fire. According to BHR internal documents, the Henniges deal included arduous and often-times challenging negotiations. The CFIUS review in 2015 included representatives from numerous government agencies including John Kerrys State Department. Then, in 2009, he co-founded another company, Rosemont Seneca Partners, with Christopher Heinz, stepson of then-Sen. John . The three friends established a series of related LLCs. Washington , District of Columbia , United States 11-50 Biden and Archer created Rosemont Seneca Partners, a sister company to Rosemont Realty. The brief article was thin on details and in bad need of an overhaul, but did provide information about the companys founding by Hunter Biden, Devon Archer and Chris Heinz. Wikipedia removed an article on Hunter Biden's investment firm Rosemont Seneca Partners. AVIC is a major military contractor in China. If my expenses as submitted are not wired into the Owasco account today I will file an injunction to freeze all HW account at Cathay Pacific and simultaneously seek a determination of control of HW3. Border tragedy: Search suspended for drowned Texas Nationa Canadian teacher with size-Z prosthetic breasts placed on paid leave, What's next for Buster Murdaugh after dad's murder conviction, life sentence, Sick trolls leak gruesome Maggie Murdaugh autopsy photo after it was accidentally shown on livestream, Madonna watches new boyfriend Joshua Poppers fight in New York City, Saving Private Ryan actor Tom Sizemore dead at 61 after brain aneurysm, How Ariana Madix discovered Tom Sandoval was cheating on her with Raquel Leviss, Max Scherzer's first look at the new pitch clock, Chris Rock Jokes About Watching Emancipation to See Will Smith Getting Whipped In Advance of Netflix Special: Report, Kellyanne Conway and George Conway to divorce. [1] [2] The fund was named after the Rosemont Farm, the Heinz family's estate near Pittsburgh. As Chinese ambassador to the United States when Biden chaired the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, he met regularly with Senator Biden. Christopher Heinz Founder. Then on Wednesday the Biden regime backtracked and insisted there were no US-funded Biolabs in Ukraine. Many of them would have serious national security implications for the United States. So their sons going into business together in June 2009 was not exactly a bolt out of the blue. AVIC has also been accused of stealing US drone systems and using them to produce their own. This raises major national Security concerns about a Biden administration dealing impartially with an individual in this capacity. I held a high level security clearance and was an instructor and then CTO for Naval Nuclear Power Training Command. Rosemont Farm is the name of the Heinz familys 90-acre estate outside Fox Chapel, Pennsylvania. The most powerful financial institution in China, the governments Bank of China, was setting up a joint venture with Rosemont Seneca. It occurred just hours before Hunter Bidens father, the vice president, met with Chinese President Hu in Washington as part of the Nuclear Security Summit. In 2010, the website for . Hunter's stake, as of 2020, is worth at least $50 million if he were to sell it. Some of the deals they secured may remain hidden. The entry for Hunter Biden's investment firm Rosemont Seneca Partners was censored from Wikipedia on Wednesday allegedly because it was "not notable" and a "magnet for conspiracy theories.". Under indictment for 19 murders, he disappeared. About us. Jim Biden sent a list of key domestic contacts for phase one target projects.[20] The list includes Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif.; Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.; Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn.; Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif.; Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y.; New York Gov. [26], U.S. banking records show Hunter Biden's American-based firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, received regular transfers into one of its accounts usually more than $166,000 a month from Burisma from spring 2014 through fall 2015, during a period when Vice President Biden was the main U.S. official dealing with Ukraine and its tense relations with Russia. Hunter co-founded the investment firm five months after his father moved into the White House and incorporated it in his father's home state of Delaware . China uses very innocuous sounding organization names to mask PLA, United Front, or the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs influence/intelligence operations. The Bank of China is an enormously powerful financial institution. Our professionals leverage over 150 years of collective transaction experience in providing mergers and acquisitions, capital raising and strategic guidance. Two US firms -- Thornton Group LLC and Rosemont Seneca Partners -- also own about 30% in BHR. My frustration, writes Peter Schweizer in his new book, Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends, is not that the solid reporting on Trump has been too tough, but that the reporting on the Obama administration has been way too soft or in some cases nonexistent. The author of the 2016 sensation Clinton Cash says Trump and his children didnt invent the blurring of government and business, and details a number of ethical violations on both sides of the political aisle. We've received your submission. [8], In 2018 Devon Archer was convicted on securities fraud and conspiracy charges.[9][10]. We heard on Tuesday from the US State Department that there were US Biolabs in Ukraine. Rosemont Seneca Partners was founded in 2009 by Biden, Heinz and Heinz's college roommate and fellow financier, Devon Archer, according to the Financial Times. The establishment media is increasingly dedicated to divisive cancel culture, corporate wokeism, and political correctness, all while covering up corruption from the corridors of power.

Bordelonville Obituaries, Where Was That Riviera Touch Filmed, Leo Sun Sagittarius Moon, Virgo Rising, Chest Tightness After Quitting Vaping, Are Effy Diamonds Lab Created, Articles R