It is in the exact matching type. organized, dont tell you a lot about what youre buying, and leave you on your It has the capacity to hold 4 + 1 shot. Whats stamped near the serial number that told you it was made in Dec of 1970? Estimated Value *Using 80% condition for calculating used Values. generous return policy, and handle everything you dont have to go back to While I am leaning more I find I know less. SAVAGE 220D, 16 GA., 28 BARREL, EXC. A SAVAGE ARMS 330 shotgun currently has too little sold data to calculate an average price. Model 1899 .250-3000 Savage Rifle Model 99-B 26"/24" Standard Weight Takedown Model 99-C 22" Standard Weight Short Rifle Model 99-D 22" Standard Weight Takedown Rifle Model 99-E Lightweight Rifle Model 99-F Lightweight Takedown Rifle Model 99-G Deluxe Takedown Pistol Grip Rifle Model 99-H Carbine/Barrel Band Carbine Ontario, Canada. IMO, I'd pass. My Father shot it before me and my Son now shoots it. Wonderful 3 bd, 1 ba home w/ vaulted ceilings and 4 seaso. What is the reflection of the story of princess urduja? Free Shipping, No Credit Card Fees. Sometimes somebody sells the extra barrels from a 330 2-guage set, and when they do, it's almost always the 12 guage barrels. WANT TO PURCHASE CALL OUR SHOP 716-941-3946, 3 BOXES OF ACCUTIP SLUGS AVAILABLE SEPERATELY. Routing number of commercial bank of Ethiopia? what is the general concencus on these ? Stevens Arms No. Stevens Arms No. He just removed parts from the ejectors and I had to put them back, but he cut off part of the safety. The parts thing alone is probably enough for me to not consider this gun. Manufactured from 1968-1971. I like mine; it's very light weight and easy to carry. Some more input may arrive here, but you may want to also post a question on the shotgunworld.com site. That's what choke reamers (and scatter loads) were made for! It is a very strong action with the sliding top strap ala: remington 32 or kreighoff. And our Macon Gunstocks Savage 24, Savage 420, Savage 430, Savage 330, Savage 444, Savage 775 shotguns Macon Gunstocks walnut gunstocks walnut shotgun stocks. RIAC believes that this website is accessible to the widest possible audience pursuant to the guidelines of the Americans with Disability Act. Sorry Andy, no personal experience, but a friend liked his a lot! They were imported from 1969 to 1980 by Savage so I just put it together. Seemed logical to be a date to me but I admit to guessing. JavaScript is disabled. TX residents add 8.25% sales tax. Click here for more information. Very clean with minor carry wear. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. I would say this gun is 98% maybe better. Stay in the know. . Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. Free Shipping, No Credit Card Fees. Smith & Wesson Model 586: Reviewing A .357 Revolver With Class. Single Report $24.99 Researching more than one vehicle? On the lower left side of the chambers, right below the serial number is "12/70" then right near that is "Mod/Imp Cyl". Savage - 25 223 REM Lightweight Varmint Bolt Action Rifle.223 Remmington/5.56 NATO: $600.00: . Learn pricing and values for these Savage Arms firearms: Savage Model 1895. Numrich Gun Parts Corporation 226 Williams Ln. For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov. The shotgun belongs to a co-worker and friendThe price is good. I just like it, and that's enough! Lay-a-way available for this, Near excellent overall condition. 16-1/2. It is in the exact matching type. Reloading- What pressure signs do you stop at. The main problems I've observed in the dozen or so I've owned: Here is a link to a reproduction hang tag and manual for the 330. Comes with Nikon SlugHunter scope. Savage / West Point 424 Series P .22 LR / .410 GA Combination Gun S/N D119261XX, Savage Model 24V .222 Reington / 20 GA Combination Gun & *RARE Factory Savage Scope & Rings S/N 13762XX, Savage Model 24D Series M .22 Win Mag / 20 GA Combination Gun S/N B271051XX, SAVAGE RENEGAUGE FIELD 12GA 26" VR FLUTED BLACK/BLACK SYN #57603, SAVAGE FOX MODEL BSE VENT RIB 20GA BARREL LENGTH 26" CHAMBER LENGTH 3. Your Savage 330 is in fact a Valmet and it is a perfectly fine O/U. 26 Barrels with Factory Screw-in Choke Tubes. Guns.com pledges to make gun buying easy, to support local gun stores, and to serve our The 333 has ejectors and says that the 20 gauge is rare and to add 30%. Factory finish on both wood and metal, perfect bore. That 20 Gauge looks sweet. Like the Winchester Model 1300, the Stevens 320 is a value-priced, no-frills pump gun. The bolt-action platform is built like a rifle with features including the user-adjustable AccuTrigger system and a button-r, Guns Listing ID: 61323Redefine slug accuracy with the refreshed Savage 212. {hs# RB, Blue Book doesn't list a 300. Imported 1970-1978. It was/is in excellent condition; very light usage, excellent blueing, only light handling marks on the wood. It comes with a scope and a magazine 20 Gauge, Guns Listing ID: 712269The sight of the Savage Fox Model B instantly conjures up an image of the stagecoach rolling along the western plains with the \"shotgun\" rider sporting a double barr, Savage / West Point 424 Series P Combination Gun .22 lr caliber / .410 GA 24" over & under barrels Cased color receiver Beech stock in very nice condition Barrel selector switch o, Savage Model 24V Combination Gun 222 Remington & 20 GA calibers 24" over & under barrels Deluxe stock with raised cheek Checkering on grip, cheeks and forend Right side of rec, Savage Model 24D Series M Combination gun .22 Win Mag / 20 GA calibers 24" barrels rifle over shotgun Deluxe checkered stock with raised comb very nice with a few handling marks White l, SAVAGE RENEGAUGE FIELD 12GA 26" VR FLUTED BLACK/BLACK SYN Sythetic Stock The American made Savage Renegauge will change the way you think about semi-automatic shotguns. Hope you get lucky. own to figure out what you want. ), Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Pistols (flint), Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Pistols (perc), United States Patent Firearms Revolvers/Pistols, Century Arms International (CAI) - Shotguns. 16. That cartridge, with considerably more punch than the .30 Remington, increased the scope of the model's hunting capability. I will post there eventually but this Savage forum seemed more likely after reading the related posts after a few searchs on that site. At 30 yards there were 18 holes in the side I shot. Congrats Andy. The 20 and 12 ga barrles are interchangeable and also I think the valmet 412 barrels can be used with a small modification. barrel, but NOT his mod/full. Lost both (and most of the rest of my guns) in the "recession" of the early '80s (My WIFE got me my Valmet "Lion" when we began our "recovery"--love 'em both). I called a local gun shop and they said their book used value was $650 @ 100%, $550-$600 @ 98%, and around $500 @ 95%. Yet. Guns.com's selection won't leave you feeling unprepared. regional theatre auditions; savage 330 value. Just in large Box of Savage / Stevens Butt Stocks 67 / 94 / 99 / 311 have not had these for awhile. mike birbiglia podcast; dream of funeral evangelist joshua; phonte questlove supreme; colonel frank o'sullivan interview; My son loves it. community. SN Is C4381xx. .250 Savage .257 Roberts .26 Nosler .257 Weatherby Magnum .260 Remington .264 Winchester Magnum .270 Winchester Short Magnum .270 Weatherby Magnum .270 Winchester .28 Nosler .280 Ackley Improved .280 Remington .30 Nosler .30-06 Springfield .30-378 Weatherby .300 AAC Blackout .300 PRC As to lasting, I have a shooting buddy that has a trap model 412 he has put about 150,000 shells through (according to him, I have no reason to doubt him as he is an avid trapshooter) and it is still OK. Mike , have you a price in mind for this 20 gauge? 28" barrels, fixed MOD and FULL chokes. Learn pricing and values for these Savage Arms firearms: I am wanting to get a value on a rifle I own but I dont see it on the downloadable list It is a Savage Arms Springfield Model 840 / 30-30 caliber and that is all that is stamped on the weapon besides westfield Coneticut and proof fired or tested. 21 Ladies Model. Metal surfaces rate excellent plus thinning finish to wood near butt plate. Estimated New and Used Values for a Savage Arms 112 Values are based on a basic model . SAVAGE Model 330 SKU 184598 used very good Out of stock The Guns.com Promise Guns.com pledges to make gun buying easy, to support local gun stores, and to serve our customers to the. IMO, I'd pass. Guns Listing ID: 715134Some dings and scratches in the stock. Whether you're looking for a truck gun, something for the bug out bag, or a do-anything firearm we have you covered. Savage 110 Apex Hunter XP 300 Win Mag Bolt-Action Rifle with Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x40mm Riflescope (Left Handed Model) $665.00 $599.99; Notify Me When Available; Brand: Savage; Item Number: 57327; Savage Impulse Big Game 300 Win Mag Straight-pull Rifle with Kuiu Verde 2.0 Stock Brand: Savage; Looks like walnut with clean sharp checkering. Sucker doubled on me quite often and finally after multiple trips to a gunsmith it was somewhat repaired. 460 20 ga dbl sh savage (3) 2070 autowing 12 ga semi sh universal (2a) 2071 autowing 12 ga semi sh universal (2a) 2072 autowing 12 ga semi sh universal (2a) title: revelation . If it is a 330, it's a $500 gun at best. 308/12 gauge. * Completely updated pricing for Savage Arms firearms with new entries and photos. Its single shot break action i, Guns Listing ID: 61324Redefine slug accuracy with the refreshed Savage 220. MLS# 3033220. Chokes are marked as Full and Modified. WW - WOOD IS WORSE FOR THE PERCENT FINISH RATING GIVEN. Court: Gun Rights Dont Apply In Domestic Violence Cases, Savage Model 1899-A 22 Barrel Short Rifle, Savage Model 1899-A 26 Round Barrel Rifle, Savage Model 1899-B 26 Octagon Barrel Rifle, Savage Model 1899-C 26 Half Octagon Barrel Rifle, Savage Model 99-B 26/24 Standard Weight Takedo, Savage Model 99-C 22 Standard Weight Short Rifle, Savage Model 99-D 22 Standard Weight Takedown, Savage Model 99-F Lightweight Takedown Rifle, Savage Model 99-G eluxe Takedown Pistol Grip Rifle, Savage Model 99-H Carbine/Barrel Band Carbine, Savage Combination Cased Set .300 Savage/.410 Ba, Savage Model 99-A 24 Featherweight Rifle, Savage Model 99-T Deluxe Featherweight Rifle, Savage Model 99-DL Deluxe Monte Carlo Rifle, Savage Model 99-PE Presentation Grade Rifle, Savage Model 99-.358 and 99-.375 Brush Guns, Savage Model 1903 Factory Engraved Models, Savage Model 116FSK Kodiak (Long Action), Savage Model 12VSS-Varminter (Short Action), Savage Model 12 LRPV Long Range Precision Varmint, Savage Model 10FP Tactical (Short Action), Savage Model Long Range Precision Varminter, Savage Model 25 Lightweight Varminter Thumbhole, Bicycle Gun: The Doggone History Of These Pocket Pistols, Guns.com: Easy Solution To Sell Guns You No Longer Want. These firearms were made by several established firearm manufacturers like Mossberg, Marlin, Stevens, Savage, and High Standard. service to the online gun buying experience that is unheard of. Dead coyote. savage 330 For Sale 867 Listings Found Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 . Gun is in very good overall condition. Come join the discussion about optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! Chamber marked 3", choke marked modified, and 14 1/16" LOP. There are currently no customer product questions on this lot. It has been used by the military as well as for long-range hunters and target shooting. This combo gun features 20 barrels the wood has been sanded and re-varnished revealing 2 small, Savage Arms marked Springfield model 5100 Pre War 410ga with original Tenite stocks. Thomas Jefferson. The new value of a SAVAGE MODEL rifle has fallen ($11.29) dollars over the past 12 months to a price of $319.94 . W I've had one for 32 years. Does, SAVAGE Fox A Grade, SxS, 12ga. Here is the link. 130 cmaurer@ebdisplay.com. They are decent hunting guns. See details. If anyone is interested, I have for sale a Valmet 412 E in 20 ga. The Renegauge can handle the hottest high-brass and the mildest, Savage Arms Stevens 555 Trap 12 Ga Single Shot 30" Barrel 23222 - Factory New, Guns Listing ID: 61325Redefine slug accuracy with the refreshed Savage 220. Well made guns, but the ejectors are fragile and there are NO parts available. I have no idea what year it was manufactured but it is in excellent condition. "the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!". * Sleeper Alerts: Collectible guns that are outpacing the market. WARNING! 95% gun is listed at $500, so $650 for a 20 gauge, more if in better condition. I guess it's fashionable for clay shooters to do this (? For Sale: 0 Savage Ln, Apple Valley, CA 92308 $75,000 MLS# 540402 What a View. The bore and action are excellent. Shop our selection of hard to find parts today! ROMAC's 20 is the "deluxe model" 333; it has auto ejectors and a ventilated rib, plus that tasteful (IMO; not everyone agrees) scroll. I have a 12 and a 20 gauge 330 and like both a lot. I have a model 99 .300 Savage and I am curious of the value. The way the barrel mounts to the hinge pin makes it tough to put back on face if it shoots loose, but not impossible. Selling another oddball Savage Over UnderThis is a model 330, made in Finland by Valmet, these are very well made and strong gunspretty uniqueIt has 28" barrels, no vent rib, extractors. Full/Mod fixed chokessingle mechanical trigger with barrel selector on the trigger assembly. I have a 12 gauge 330 that I purchased approximately 3 years ago. Charm & character. This is in great condition. 17. 2023 Rock Island Auction Company. Savage has earned a reputation for producing economical, well-built arms, and that tradition continues with the Stevens Model 555 Over/Under Shotgun. The wood and checkering on mine is very nice. It was/is in excellent condition; very light usage, excellent blueing, only light handling marks on the wood. I'm a big A-5 and Ithaca 37 fan and post most of my shotgun questions there. In the other locations of the number this is not repeated, just the one time. Thanks drsfmd. We'rebringing a level of Notify Me When Available. A Good Model 81 Woodsmaster in .300 Savage Lay-a-way available for this firearm. CHOKES FIXED CYLINDER & IMPROVED CYLINDER. Gun Type: Shotgun NIB $0000 Excellent $0000 Very Good $0000 Good $0000 Fair $0000 Poor $0000 Login Get Prices What is value of savage model 330 12 gauge over and under shot gun perfect? Answer (1 of 7): Used firearms are sold mostly on condition of the bore, wood (stock and hand guard/fore end ), bluing and scarcity of the model or caliber. I am wondering if someone has some knowledge about this gun. Guns Shotguns Savage Shotguns SAVAGE MODEL OVER UNDER GAUGE | 611 | 80 | Lc | 124.8769ms. Here's a very nice Savage Model 330 over/under shotgun. Haylee Pica - Secretary Human Resources Generalist Stark County Job & Family Services (330) 451-8756 . Barrel is in good condition. Savage 330 12 Gauge (S12348) Price: $450.00 Item Number: S12348 Previously sold Over/under field gun with 26" Mod/Imp Cyl barrels. LOP 14 1/2 inch, 3 inch chamber, top barrel full bottom barrel modified choke. Get the 76th edition of the World's Greatest Gun Book. Savage Model 1899-B 26" Octagon Barrel Rifle. SAVAGE Fox A Grade, SxS, 12ga. My 2400s have chokes marked "Improved Modified," but it is really Full. If I could turn it over for $400 or so I would do it. The bolt-action platform is built like a rifle with features including the user-adjustable AccuTrigger system and a button-r, Savage Arms Stevens 555 Trap 20 Ga Single Shot 30" Barrel 23223 - Factory New, This Savage Arms Model 755A semi auto shotgun in 12 gauge is in good condition, especially since it was manufactured in 1951. GL, Welcome - sounds like you're happy with your new purchase. Barrels are 26" choked Light Full both barrels , double triggers. Walnut stocks.. JavaScript is disabled. i passed one up for the same price a few yrs ago, and regret it now. MACON GUNSTOCKS. Thanks much! That's an education. , Savage Arms Stevens 555 Trap Compact 20 Ga Single Shot 26" Barrel 23225 - Factory New, Savage Arms Stevens 555 20 Ga Over/Under 26" Barrel 22166 - Factory New, SAVAGE MODEL 420 16GA 28 iNCH BARRELS CHOKE FULL & MODIFIED. 30-30 savage 340 savage bolt action value 1 2 Next bentoncity Benton City, Wa 99320 Platinum Supporter Gold Supporter Bronze Supporter Messages 1,587 Reactions 4,358 Oct 16, 2021 #1 I have to price out some stuff for a friend to probably sell. Where Excellence is a Tradition!!! Manufactured in 1966 2929 were made. Changes were minor and the action remained the same as the Model 8. It is liketly that the parts of that will fit the Valmet/Savage variants. It will appear as a small circle containing a number and a letter. US $30.00Standard Shipping. NICE 1970s Savage 444 Deluxe Over Under 12ga Italian FABBRICA 28" Classy Shotgun, RARE CHARLES DALY SUPERIOR 12GA 32" OVER UNDER TRAP MIROKU. By signing up you agree to Guns.com's We believe the 2nd Amendment is best defended through grass-roots organization, education, and advocacy centered around individual gun owners. Thanks for all the help. The Model 330 action is very similar to the Remington 32/3200 and Kreighoff K32 and is quite durable. Regards RB. http://www.gunsamerica.com/978848992/VA _UNDER.htm. STOCK DEMENTIONS, SAVAGE Fox A Grade, SxS, 12ga. Now I need to know production dates and serial numbers as well. Regards RB. In fact the only mechanical problem I've had with any of these is with the 333 Skeet I have presently--guy that had it before me, in addition to breaking the stock, deliberately disabled the safety and the ejectors. Stevens Arms No. They were both excellent for upland hunting; light enough to carry all day. exc-800, v.g.-650, good- 500, fair-350, poor-250 dollars. The Nylon 66, a relatively inexpensive rimfire with faux woodgrain, was the first successful synthetic-stock firearm. SuperXOne. The bolt-action platform is built like a rifle with features including the user-adjustable AccuTrigger system and a button-r, Guns Listing ID: 61322Redefine slug accuracy with the refreshed Savage 212. Every cowboy needs a revolver. I've got a 20 gauge skeet model in great condition. Stevens Arms No. *No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on $99+. Make: Savage Model: 330 Caliber / Gauge: 12 Sights: front bead BBL Length: 27 3/4 Bore: shiny, smooth, no pitting Capacity: 2 NRA Condition: excellent Percent of Finish: 99.9 Extras and Comments: This is a very nice Savage model 330, made by Valmet in Finland. The wood is light in color. Gary is correct. It is realy a nice gun in great shape. It was a 12 gauge, 26" inch barrels, imp cyl/mod. "You look like a chukar hunter, you have big thighs and a small head.". It seemed to be pretty well made especially when compared to the new pump guns available in that price range. The 20 is nicest looking shotgun I own. Stevens 22178 555 16 Gauge 28" Over/Under 3" Black Semi-Gloss Oiled Turkish Walnut Ambidextrous Hand(5) Chokes MFR #22178 UPC #011356221780 The, Savage Arms Stevens 555 Enhanced 410 Ga Over/Under 26" Barrel 22595 - Factory New, Manufacturer: Savage ArmsModel: 220 Slug GunSKU: 57380Caliber: 20 GaugeBolt ActionCapacity: 2 Round Detachable BoxChamber: 2.75" and 3"Barrel: 22" Carbon Steel, Matte BlackS, Springfield by Savage, model 511 A, 20ga, 3" mag, double trigger, extractors. LANGUAGE!!!!). Remington introduced the Model 722 shortly after the end of World War II. $665.00 $599.99. The gun is a 20 gauge with 28" barrels. Guns.com is built to be simple easily organized products, useful descriptions from experts, and support to guide you to the right choice. The 20s are nice; I had an "almost matched" pair of 330s for a while; both had very pretty wood and one was 26" IC/M, the other 28" F/M. I believe 12/70 is 12 ga/with 70mm chambers (2 3/4 inch). Thanks for the information ganglin. I have seen some 330's that didn't have the quality polish and blue but they all seemed to fit well. . I will keep watching and find a 333 or Valmet412ST. I just thought my 330 was too neat and well made for the money to pass up when I spotted one on the rack a while back. LOP 13 3/4 inch, 2 3/4 inch chamber, cylinder choke. Perfect for long-range targets, this gun packs a whopping 4,700-foot pounds of muzzle energy and has just a small amount of droppage at the 500-yard mark. Winchester Model 12 Butt Stocks we got a month ago are almost sold out. 95% gun is listed at $500, so $650 for a 20 gauge, more if in better condition. Epic 22 Pocket Pistol: The Beretta 71 Jaguar. The 20ga. If a customer takes possession of the firearm, Intrepid considers this acceptance of the condition, and will not offer a return. part of our network, we sell THEIR guns first whenever possible. JavaScript is disabled. your community AND if they have it in stock, you can pick your gun up Condition seemed VG and I believe it had cut checkering rather than roll stamped. See terms and apply now. Fortunately I found a new safety. I plan to take it out and break some clays on Monday. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Remington's Nylon 66 semi-automatic .22 LR rifles have grown from 1950s bargain buys to 21st century collectors darlings.

Assassin's Creed Odyssey Blacksmith Locations, Osha Excavation Rescue Plan, Articles S