minutes and would be another 5 minutes wait. The bread was the pre-sliced stuff you buy for 50p from a supermarket. So tie up your walking boots and view some great walks before you set off on your journey. Strange treatment of customers who presumably pay her salary. Now I finally have relief from endometriosis', Hannah Bingham spent years suffering from the condition, 'I left school in Salford at 16 - now I'm a millionaire with a Lamborghini and a Cheshire mansion', 'I get called the queen of aesthetics - that's because I am', Met Office snow and weather forecast for where you live in Greater Manchester, Temperatures are likely to drop this week with some snow forecast in some parts of the region, Man, 37, found dead inside car as police cordon off area near cemetery, Eye witnesses described seeing a heavy police and emergency service response in the area, Man City player ratings as Ruben Dias and Phil Foden great vs Newcastle, Manchester City beat Newcastle 2-0 in the Premier League to keep up the pressure at the top of the Premier League table, Manchester United already have the blueprint to beat Liverpool FC, Erik ten Hag will be looking to complete a league double over Liverpool in his first season as Man Utd manager, Emotional scenes at Etihad as Man City fans and Phil Foden pay tribute to tragic Milly-Rose, 6, who died suddenly, The emotional display happened during the sixth minute of Manchester City vs Newcastle, Prince Harry says marijuana really helped him deal with trauma, Speaking in a podcast the Duke of Sussex said cocaine 'didn't do anything for me' but weed 'really did help me', 'We ditched our corporate jobs for life on a narrowboat with our baby - we've never been happier', Despite earning a sixth of their previous income, Joanna and Victor Gould are loving the slower pace of life, We took Jay Rayner for lunch at one his favourite Manchester restaurants - heres what he had to say about the citys food, We sat down for lunch with the acclaimed food critic ahead of his show 'Jazz Up the 80s with the Jay Rayner Sextet' at Manchester's Albert Hall, 'School banned my business when I was 12. Jalepeno peppers, kidney beans & black eyed beans Should help clear any cold! Staff were attentive and the meals were delicious. With a few supermarket button mushrooms thrown in. Fillets of cod, pan-fried and topped with a spinach & cheddar cheese sauce. Such a shame. Luckily we had pre booked. Berlin Boro ARP ESSER Planned Use of Funds, Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), 2018 - 2019 School Performance Report Presentation, 2022-2023 Free and Reduced Price School Meals Application, District Policy 8550- Outstanding Food Service Charges, District Policy 8505-Wellness Policy/Nutrient Standards For Meals and Other Foods, If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may. The Ryles Arm, Hollin Lane, Sutton, Macclesfield SK11 0NN, Tel: 01260 252244, Email: info@rylesarms.com. However, it feels a little cramped and IMore, We love the Swettenham Arms and have been eaten here many times. After main was served we were left a very long time, the plate of pasta was visibly left and the guy just ignored our table, passed us many times to serve to Only other table of 4 in the pub. Served with grilled cherry vine tomatoes, beer-battered onion rings and your choice of either chips or jacket potato. Robinson's? We had a large table and yet there were no problems; everyone happy. The bread was the pre-sliced stuff you buy for 50p from a supermarket. 20 Pub With Rooms jobs in Lindun Park Ind Est on Caterer. Flame grilled chicken breast served with our mayo burger relish. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? If you haven't already booked, you are very. We were not informed at the time of booking we could not have a table in the Restaurant, (considering we booked 2 months ago!) We were then shown the menu which was a limited choice. my daughterand partner went in to order our food only to be told they would not serve us outside ! We are now full and can't squeeze anyone else in, sorry! No more bowl and puff pastry lid, a proper homemade pub short-crust pastry case with your choice of fillings, served with chips or mash potato, & buttered greens. Good luck after 3 months renovation we will not be returning.More, At a busy time of year you think they would put on more staff. Staff very professional and pleasant. We were not informed at the time of booking we could not have a table in the Restaurant, (considering we booked 2 months ago!) The pub boasts its very own lavender meadow, where you can dine or have a drink with the relaxing sway of the fragrant flowers before you. Wont be back there for a very long time.More. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Discover when our Classic Car and motorbike meetings are throughout Summer. Enjoy a day monkeying around with the kids before returning for a traditional pub lunch and unwinding with us. A Ruth's Chris original. Step into the Swettenham Arms and youll experience something unique; a delightful mix of a country pub atmosphere with fabulous modern British cuisine. She declined. Nice choice on light bites menu with great prawn sandwich. Everything from appetizers, small bites, main dishes to dessert are delicious. I took 12 pals for a birthday lunch & we were all rapturous at the entire experience. Got to the restaurant for 7.25 Place heaving. The bread was the pre-sliced stuff you buy for 50p from a supermarket. We were a party of 12 and the pub had obviously booked in too many covers for the staff available. Hi Jaynedandy, we appreciate your honest review. Robinson's? Soup was served at scolding temperature and we bothgot mouth burns!! Luckily we had pre booked. The setting of the pub in lovely countryside and pretty village adds to the attraction, My husband and I went here on our Wedding Anniversary. The Arboretum remains a stunning testament to his horticultural work. With a few supermarket button mushrooms thrown in. BBQ hickory sauce, topped with bacon & melted mozzarella cheese Our speciality chicken dish with a mouth-watering topping, served with chips, rice, or half-and-half! After a gentle stroll through the neighboring Lovell Quinta Arboretum, enjoying the abundance of wildlife and nature, step into the warmth of the Swettenham Arms, with roaring fires and hearty food, to while away a couple more hours.. We mentioned we were not happy with our table but were informed they were fully booked. We were then informed the Swettenham Arms was closing the next day for 3 months and they had no beer. A huge thank you to everyone who's signed up for our Classic Car Winter Lunch on 29th December. smile. and after tasting it I was unable to eat anything else and we can home. Seems pretty rude or I should give her the benefit of doubt. Only 2 people serving which meant trying to speak to anyone wasvery difficult. The pub has such great potential.. but unfortunately due to the attitude and poor quality of food we wont be returning.More, Hi Bethrose3, we appreciate your honest review. We will be open again from tomorrow (Wednesday 2 December), serving lunch and dinner. Our takeaway service is going so well that we're now offering two different menus - our cafe menu, which includes delicious brunch and lunch options as well as homemade cakes, and our chef's menu. Swettenham Lane, Swettenham CW12 2LF England +44 1477 571284 Website Open now : 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM See all (196) RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Food and ambience Local cuisine, Bar, British, Pub, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options With our huge car park and idyllic rural location, we're a popular venue for classic car enthusiasts. Had Chritmas lunch, perfect in every respect, 1st time visitor, will be back next time we visit Chester. Wellness . We ordered Fish and Chips and were then informed no mushy peas. Very, very tasty! THE nicest afternoon tea we have ever had .. without a doubt. We ordered Fish and Chips and were then informed no mushy peas. Brunch Menu Allergens & nutritional information Read here Childrens Menu Available Our Children's menu is available to preview in our sample main menu. The service was excellent we were warmly welcomed and shown to a table. Our tempting menus focus on freshly prepared dishes and traditional favourites. Seems pretty rude or I should give her the benefit of doubt.More, Hi Colincolin2202, we appreciate your honest review. I will not go back if this is the attitude of this establishment to clients.More. One hi guys are you eating withus or just a drink all staff were wont be ever going again great place for 10 new houses to be built on mine thats all it has going for itMore, Hi Q1155mpleed, we appreciate your honest review. She went to speak to the chef and they said it says bloomer on the pack so there is nothing they can do they wouldnt offer a refund or anything. Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and stay up to date with all news and events. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. Two girls worked hard to keep up but service was slow. Two girls worked hard to keep up but service was slow. Liked how when I asked for a dressing, a vinaigrette was brought over. The pub has a lavender meadow for a beer garden! Smother your steak with one of these tasty toppings! Such a shame. Swettenham Lane, Swettenham CW12 2LF England +44 1477 571284 Website Open now : 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM COVID-19 update: See the added health and safety measures this property is taking. They only refunded the food, you would of thought they would of given us our drinks for free as an apology. Fantastic first visit was in December just felt like I was in the movie The Holidays. However. An olive oil based sauce with chilli, garlic & peppers Our speciality chicken dish with a mouth-watering topping, served with chips, rice, or half-and-half! Did you know our Lovell Suite is also named after SirBernard Lovell? So all in all a very nice visit and we will return. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Swettenham. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Absolutely gutted. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. They only refunded the food, you would of thought they would of given us our drinks for free as an apology. Paranormal magazine Ghost Voices also produced an article on the Swettenham Arms in May 2009.". Poached salmon steak served with crushed new potatoes mixed with saut spinach dressed with hollandaise sauce. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. very difficult. Possibly microwaved to oblivion. We have a range of award-winning wines, beers, and ales to be enjoyed after a hard day's exercise out on the water. Eventually enough was enough and I went and enquired when our meals weregoing to arrive, apparently it had been stamped as done and would be another 20 minutes, after waiting an hour already I asked for my money back. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at The Swettenham Arms. Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page. The Swettenham Arms: A very good lunch - See 1,220 traveler reviews, 197 candid photos, and great deals for Swettenham, UK, at Tripadvisor. Served 10am-11:45am Monday-Friday and 9:30am-11:30am at weekends! We're looking forward to your next visit with us! Although, I was that full afterwards it wasn't missed too much.We'll 100% be making the trip and revisiting The Swettenham again and would recommend it to anyone. We went to the Swettenham Arms for a late sunday lunch as a party of 10 on Sunday 4th Dec 2011. Keep tabs on the latest news, views and Man Utd transfer rumours with our dedicated blog updates. The staff were charming and very helpful when I had to ring ahead to tell them we were running late. and after tasting it I was unable to eat anything else and we can home. For Dine & Stay in the Superior Room, there is an additional charge of 30.00. On the pub's website it says: "Given the nature of the history of our Inn, it may not be too surprising for customers to hear that there has been a number of ghost sightings in the area, including one at the inn itself. The portions were generous, including the meat, but my only criticism would be on the lack of Yorkshire pudding. The decor of the place has not changed in decades but it has a very English country pub ambience, which we like. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Went for a walk around the adjacent Arboretum. Hi there are a few places that are B & B in Congleton, that are not too far away from Swettenham Arms. Salad and chips accompanying the meal were nice could havebeen a little more. We operate a strict policy of one bill per table. I am really sorry that your experience on this occasion was not a good on! We booked a couple of months ago for New Years Day lunch and then when we arrived found our table was not in the Restaurant but in a corner room with no heating. 6oz steak, lamb chop, 6oz gammon, two sausages, grilled liver, two slices of black pudding, egg, tomato & onion rings. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for The Swettenham Arms. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. During the meal, a ghostly apparition appeared at the fireplace The ghost appeared to be the figure of a nun dressed in black. We wont be going again.More, Hi Paulinesd8792se, we appreciate your honest review. The location is second to none and really I shouldn't be telling you aboutMore, Ignore the odd negative review and give it a try,you won't be dissapointed. I am not sure which customer service or management course she had been on. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. Very clean and inviting. In fact, weve been named asone of the 11best pubs in Cheshireby the AAs Pub Guide 2020. Only took 50% off the bill when it was 50% off if u had two courses. It all came promptly, and was well presented. The wild mushroom pasta was absolutely inedible resembled cardboard, dried out to a rubbery crisp. Inside the pub has been recently refurbished, retaining its historic charm and details like old beams and fireplaces, with a range of seating options for smaller or larger groups. The decor is ideal for such a setting. Only 2 people serving which meant trying to speak to anyone wasvery difficult. I politely suggested that she assign one person to the bar with the other 3 dealing with glasses. Fabulous Pub food, especially their homemade cheesecakes. Saut mushrooms in a cheddar sauce served with garlic bread. First of all, thank you for allowing dogs in( in a specific area)- always a good things forMore. Rich marbling and traditionally matured, ribeyes have plenty of fat running through, helping maintain extra juiciness. They stayed for one & left, they won't be returning not with those prices. Strange treatment of customers who presumably pay her salary. We will never bother to go there again despite being told it was nice. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. Chicken, bacon & leek, served with a velout sauce If you havent tried one, you dont know what youre missing! It's maintained by the Tatton Garden Society and there's a suggested donation of 2.50 for adults, while kids can go in free. We have lunch here after walkingMore, I have to disagree with Alderleysnob's criticism of this beautiful country pub. Onions, carrot and, just to be different, red cabbage. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. I will not go back if this is the attitude of this establishment to clients.More. Returned just after 1 pm, told no food for an hour. There have been issues with the phones over the last few days I myself haveMore, Arrived just after 11, enjoyed a cup of coffee in a comfortable bar, asked for the lunch menu, told no food until 12.30. After main was served we were left a very long time, the plate of pasta was visibly left and the guy just ignored our table, passed us many times to serve to Only other table of 4 in the pub. Find out more >, Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and stay up to date with all news and events, We are delighted to have acquired one of Cheshires most iconic country inns, The Swettenham Arms. We eat out quite a lot and found the price very reasonable compared to its peers. Nice choice on light bites menu with great prawn sandwich. Featuring such delights as roast pork with apricot stuffing, you're sure to find something to please on our delicious new menu.. The wild mushroom pasta was absolutely inedible resembled cardboard, dried out to a rubbery crisp. We both sat down and said what a welcome! To be honest couldnt wait to drink up and get out as the member of staff just kept wandering about and we felt quite awkward.

Bakit Mahalaga Ang Produksyon Sa Industriya, Articles S