Breakfast is served at TRACE from 6:30AM till 10:30AM on weekdays. The TV in the center of the room actually swiveled so that it could be viewed from the living room or bedroom. Many travelers enjoy visiting King Street Station (0.6 miles), West Point Lighthouse (4.8 miles), and Kurt Cobain's Seattle House (2.5 miles). You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation. Top 5 Best Hotels in Seattle These are the best publicly available offers (terms apply) that we have found for each product or service. m3BS5,~i_ilj! You can have lunch or dinner at Bernard's On Seneca and Duke's Chowder House that are located about 250 feet from the hotel. By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. I thoroughly enjoyed my 2-week stay there! University Street Station: 4-min walk, 0.2 mi/0.3 km, Westlake Station: 8-min walk, 0.4 mi/0.6 km, Pioneer Square Station: 8-min walk, 0.4 mi/0.7 km, Westlake Ave Hub Station: 10-min walk, 0.5 mi/0.9 km, Occidental Mall Stop: 13-min walk, 0.7 mi/1.1 km, King Street Station: 13-min walk, 0.7 mi/1.1 km, Tukwila Station: 16-min drive, 12.8 mi/20.7 km, Edmonds Station: 23-min drive, 16.4 mi/26.4 km, Kent Station: 25-min drive, 18.6 mi/30 km, Seattle Central Business District: 1-min walk, 0.1 mi/0.1 km, Seattle Public Library: 1-min walk, 0.1 mi/0.1 km, 5th Avenue Theater: 3-min walk, 0.2 mi/0.3 km, Seattle Waterfront: 5-min walk, 0.3 mi/0.4 km, Seattle Art Museum: 5-min walk, 0.3 mi/0.4 km, Columbia Center: 5-min walk, 0.3 mi/0.4 km, Virginia Mason Medical Center: 7-min walk, 0.4 mi/0.6 km, Westlake Center: 8-min walk, 0.4 mi/0.6 km, Pioneer Square: 8-min walk, 0.4 mi/0.7 km, Sorrento Hotel: 8-min walk, 0.4 mi/0.7 km, Pike Place Market: 8-min walk, 0.4 mi/0.7 km, Washington State Convention Center: 8-min walk, 0.4 mi/0.7 km, Pacific Place: 1-min drive, 0.5 mi/0.8 km. business travel features to the top of the filter menu so you can find them faster. The bathroom was located back near the entrance, and was huge in terms of square footage. There's a rooftop restaurant offering remarkable views of Seattle including Mt. Rosewood London Deals & Promotions (2023), Sad: Villa Kennedy Frankfurt (Rocco Forte) Is Closing, Please view our advertising policy page for additional details about our partners. *vegetarian patty available, Red wine poached cherries, almond florentine, TRACE Market is an artisanal, fast, local, and planet friendly food mecca at W Seattle, serving breakfast and lunch 7 days a week. A few steps down from the reception area is the Living Room and the hotels restaurant, TRACE. BOOK NOW. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, not those of the bank, credit card issuer, airline, hotel chain, or product manufacturer/service provider, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. As far as W hotel public spaces go, I do think this is one of the nicer ones. 4 endstream endobj 212 0 obj <>>>/Filter/Standard/Length 128/O(? # YT>mHH+)/P -3100/R 4/StmF/StdCF/StrF/StdCF/U(=Y M~ )/V 4>> endobj 213 0 obj <>>>/Metadata 129 0 R/Outlines 200 0 R/PageLabels 204 0 R/Pages 206 0 R/Type/Catalog/ViewerPreferences<>>> endobj 214 0 obj <>/ExtGState<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text]>>/Rotate 0/Tabs/W/Thumb 114 0 R/TrimBox[0.0 0.0 396.0 630.0]/Type/Page>> endobj 215 0 obj <>stream Respect the privacy of others. The service was very disappointing. Please check you have entered your email address correctly. Iron, Mastercard, What are some of the property amenities at W Seattle? Dinner, Where modern Asian cuisine meets local, seasonal ingredients in a trendy, yet casual space. If that's not an issue for you then I don't think it's crazy at all. 1112 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101. . Actually I am looking at this particular hotel for my visit to Seattle next summer. Open. Incorporating compelling, delicious ingredients from local producers into the TRACE Market menu aligns perfectly to Ross's outside interests. The room was good sized, loved the view- the Bliss products in the bathroom were a happy surprise. in 53 reviews, It's in a quieter area of downtown which is nice and still walking distance to restaurants and Pike Place market. in 42 reviews, The bed was super comfy and I appreciated the little details like the iPod player on one of the bedside tables. in 30 reviews. Private Bathroom Lock in the lowest price from these sites. Open for To-go menus are available. I was told by a manager that they offer suite upgrade very rarely, mostly because they have very few suites. Great service, very clean and polite. Are there opportunities to exercise at W Seattle? Attendance is free. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Rentals & Equipment, Service Staff. Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy. Wedding Photographers. So did you "get lucky" with HMT, or did you just say "find a date to be social with" to stir us up? If you'd like to learn more, review the cancellation policy on Orbitz. Chalkboard Cocktail Menu. Cooked-to-order breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM. The establishment features a 7,000 square foot hall, 25 premium draft beers . They can range from $160 to well over $400 depending on the time of year. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. W Seattle Show prices Enter dates to see prices 1,649 reviews #9 Best Value of 38 Seattle Hotels with Room Service "#1 The location is perfect for easy access to the water front and to other urban hot spots and restaurants #2 The service is fantastic from the time we checked in (thanks Patrick) to the speed which room service r." Location in the city was really good. A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in. And I have never been upgraded to a suite. Modern decor of the room. If you want to request something specific, you can do that after you select your rate. Good to see you get a suite, they don't have a ton. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. I'll never stay here again. The shower was pretty basic in the sense that it had a single head, and didnt make you feel like you were going through a human car wash. That being said, water pressure and temperature control were excellent. there was wifi at the hotel. Please call Guest Services to place your order when youre ready. Also, it took the front desk forever to even answer the phone. Centrally located and company was accomodating. The W Seattle is a Category 5 SPG property, making a free night redemption 12,000-16,000 Starpoints per night. What are the good places to dine not far from the property? Location is superb. At the reception desk I was welcomed by William. Visa, This price is based on the lowest nightly price found in the last 24 hours for stays in the next 30 days. Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didnt actually stay there. W Living Room Bar Food 0.01 mi away. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. Amplify your Friday night as W Seattle Presents First Fridays with two live bands performing on the W Stage in the Living Room on the first Friday of every month. The room exceeded expectations and was very clean. Try signing in with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES or use another email address. He has the most interesting conversation topics. endstream endobj startxref Appreciate the 5/5, Dina! Definitely staying at the w again. Seems like they'd put a screw on the front rather than a bolt and nut. *Extended breakfast hours available Saturdays and Sundays until 3PM. Ive parked for major concerts and stadium events for less. Kurt, Jun 2018. @ Santastico -- Condoms, lube, and two mints. moreover, wifi was a nice addition. Diners Club, Conference rooms were always stocked with pens and notepads, cleaned up between sessions. And I have never been upgraded to a suite. Flat-screen TV Tea/Coffee maker Air conditioning Great service and location and fun lounge! Please dont include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Vanilla Beach Ice Cream Sandwich (V) (GF). The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Extremely helpful and friendly staff. 42-inch LCD TVs come with digital channels and DVD players, and guests can stay connected with WiFi. Ben - funny that you and I were in Seattle at the same time last week, though I was departing the evening of the 17th. Minibar I think the correct response to explaining the pleasure set can be handled by the following - Don't forget to ask about the Chef's Weekly Specials! W Seattle, situated in proximity to the 0.1-acre public plaza "Westlake Park", entices guests with a nightclub, a bar and a fireplace. TRACE Market creates enriching and thoughtful culinary experiences thanks to the electric energy and talent of our Executive Sous Chef Ross Lewis. Overnight guest parking is $68 per night, tax included, and includes unlimited in/out privileges. Advertiser Disclosure: Some links to credit cards and other products on this website will earn an affiliate commission. 800-624-0670. Hotel is within walking distance of the sites. Hotel guests and Seattleites are invited to mix, mingle, and sip cocktails while they vibe to the sounds that make W Seattle an electric scene as you visit the Emerald City. With the Whatever/Whenever Service, the W Seattle is truly an escape from the ordinary. Convenient location to light rail and shopping areas, nice rooms, friendly staff. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property based on your chosen policy and mandatory consumer law, where applicable. 5 mins walk to the center. All rights reserved. Contact accommodation for availability. Staff was genuinely friendly and helpful. Next to the bed was a daybed by the window. The location of this hotel is perfect for anyone new to Seattle. This hotel serves as home to a bar, along with a restaurant that specializes in local cuisine. This property offers valet parking (fees apply). Delivery to business addresses only, $1:00 charge for single order delivery. Staff was very friendly and very helpful. Tea/Coffee maker Pike Place Market can be reached within a 10-minute walk. Guests can stay active in fitness classes and a gym area. I was looking at the W but the reviews on TripAdvisor weren't great. But the fun and lively bar in the lounge with a live DJ made it a great way to kick off the night. And I like the Westin in Bellevue. Please see our partners for more details. Join now. Were checking available properties nearby. Pillowtop beds sport Egyptian cotton sheets and down comforters, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. *served with a choice of chips or fries, Tomato, pesto, fresh mozzarella Classy! If you've got wheels, we've got you covered literally. Are there any historical sites close to W Seattle? Open for Lunch & Dinner Dress Code: Casual American Aerlume Seattle .6 Miles Perched on the hillside above Elliott Bay with expansive views of the Puget Sound, Aerlume provides diners with a refined Pacific Northwestern dining experience +1 206-539-2200 Open for Dinner Asian-Fusion Stateside if the writer is claiming to be someone else). Hotel Reservation Network | 2023 importing http://www.orbitz.com/Seattle-Hotels-W-Seattle.h284304-p2.Hotel-Reviews, There was an error importing /Seattle-Hotels-W-Seattle.h284304-p2.Hotel-Reviews, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.orbitz.com/Seattle-Hotels-W-Seattle.h284304-p2.Hotel-Reviews, 2023 Orbitz, LLC, An Expedia Group Company. We apologize for your experience. So blocking a suite for you is definitely not norm. The WTCSE culinary team creates delectable, seasonally inspired lunch menus that feature fresh, local ingredients. These fees and deposits will be charged at check-in, check-out, or the time of service. This Italian restaurant also features burlesque shows and trapeze entertainment. Offering inspired seasonal fare in an award-winning atmosphere; it's a not-to-be-missed culinary experience in downtown Seattle. %PDF-1.7 % Thank you for making our trip extra special & memorable. Eat, Sleep, Record, Repeat: The first in North America, the W Sound Suite is a private recording studio and creative space for artists to use whenever inspiration hits. Step into the hotel and soak up the vibrant scene emanating from the Living Room Bar. If wedding bells are in your future, take advantage of the wedding venue at W Seattle. W Seattle 1112 4th Avenue, Seattle, Washington, USA, 98101 Tel: +1 206-264-6000 Seattle-Tacoma International Airport Distance from Property: 15 Miles Phone Number: +1 206-7875388 Visit Website Paine Field/Snohomish County Airport Distance from Property: 23 Miles Phone Number: +1 425-3532110 Visit Website Guests can choose from designer rooms with a stunning view. The bedroom didnt quite boast the same views as the living room. hbbd``b`A $XO @ $v HpG a@@#1F Q There are more places to choose from in the, w seattle hotel seattle, w hotels seattle, Frequently Asked Questions about W Seattle. Would stay again. Satellite TV, climate control and ironing facilities in the room where a nice touch. Yes, paid public parking nearby, paid public parking on-site, and valet parking are available to guests. The hotel can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. What food & drink options are available at W Seattle? Welcome Drink / Presidential Suite / Annoying Man Disturbing. Offering on-site dining, Trace Restaurant and Bar features fresh local ingredients and a cocktail menu. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. I had to go home to my wife eventually, but it's always fun to chat with Ben. Call us for more information or to make your dining reservation. Starting April 6, 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of Coronavirus. The suite featured a large entryway with the living room directly in front and the bathroom to the right. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. One thing that was missing was a concierge level to be able to grab breakfast in the morning and snacks at the end of the day. A room is fitted with a private bathroom with a shower, toiletries and towels. 290 feet Question for you. This email has already been used to sign up with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. I was impressed with the service & atmosphere from the moment I checked in at the front desk. 0 Mix and. Minibar He convinced me to have an aviation (how could I not like that?). Thank you for your honest feedback. Find out what food and drink options you could be enjoying at this property. If you dont book a flexible rate, you may not be entitled to a refund. I stayed at W Boston in August and it was great. WiFi is available in the rooms and costs $14.95 per 24 hours. The Redtrees Restaurant and Bar is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Is W Seattle located near the city center? Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. I agree that W hotels usually strike me as pretentious in their effort to be cool. I think the nearby Hotel 1000 is much nicer. 1112 4th Avenue, Seattle, Washington, USA, 98101. They can range from $160 to well over $400 depending on the time of year. Tea/Coffee maker She took care of my friends & I each night and we were very impressed. Although the neighborhood has taken a bit of a beating (pandemic - homelessness and crime) - the 'W' stands as a fortress of brutalist architecture and welcome you into the cocoon of comfort. Take advantage of the Whatever/Whenever Service, designed to make any dream or wish come true. The banquet guys were always helpful, polite, and personable. Presidential Suite upgrade, welcome drink, and state of the art design, loved every bit of it, gym and facilities were all right, the room itself, stunning view and spacious space, the only thing that has been quite annoying, I have had a late 4pm late checkout and some man came into my room, while I was sleeping and therefore I woke up instantly! . 'W' still a solid choice in downtown Seattle. To book an event or make a group reservation, please contact us at 206 264 6125 or Events@TraceSeattleMarket.com, Two eggs any style, sausage patty or bacon, smashed breakfast potatoes, Shaved black forest ham, cheese, egg, freshly baked croissant, Shaved ham, pulled pork, swiss cheese, flour tortilla, Chorizo, peppers, onions, salsa, flour tortilla

Upside Down Killer Fish Aria Of Sorrow, Ogilvie Transportation Center Restaurants, Nashville Producer Kevin, Articles W