It is better than that, Prebangian. While as per Sikhi, if you want to leave, you are free to do so, and we have historical proof. Again, I got an answer to a basic question I had that I could not find a clear answer for in the Sikh Holy Book. I began to see the mentality of some Muslims within my community. I said yes, definitely. Guru Nanak compiled the writings of both Hidhu and Muslim saints, which are included in Sikh scriptures. I tried to fit in with my family, I wasn't interested in learn about Islam at home. and hopefully I will show you one day. muhammed hijab vs christian prince(full debate)}, Do look at it:any reasonable person while see how thick islamic apologists are.It is worth watching}. Ltd. / Getty Images. I Apostasy (leaving Islam) is punishable by death in Sharia Islamic law, so those who are murtards (people who left Islam) have the maximum respect from non-muslims because they have done something that is very brave and difficult to do to follow what feels right for them. Perfect Praise be to Him.I still find it so strange that I am the only Sikh I know that has converted to Islam. Enter your email address to subscribe. Spot on, Mo. to become a Muslim. I am so glad you wrote it and I would love to see you write more articles for Jihad Watch. After all, Sikh means learner or to learn. 13.if allah reveals himself only through Arabic explain WHY the Torah was revealed in HEBREW. Sikhism does not believe in the ritual slaughtering of animals for food. The place has been utterly corrupted by the importation of things that have never belonged in the UK, and that includes islam and sorry to have to say it the people who practise or condone it and defile everything and everyone with whom they come into contact in the process. Islam is terribly cruel to its own believers as well as to non-Muslims. They are gifted books with such graphic portraits. CP was an inspiration for Sam Shamoun and recently a vital source of info to David W. why i left islam to become sikh why i left islam to become sikh. When I moved to my next secondary school, I was emotionally bullied again by Muslims, and they would isolate me in order to act superior; by the way, they were fanatical supporters of the left-wing Labour Party in the UK, which was led by the vehement anti-Semite and jihadi ally Jeremy Corbyn. Answer (1 of 10): There be one or two Sikhs who might get converted in its entire history but majority or all Sikh will never do it because they remember the matrydom of Guru Arjun Dev,Guru Tegh Bahadur and sacrifice made by whole family of Guru Gobind Singh Ji and his four sahebzaade who choose . Badai al Fuwaid page 129{ibn qayyim}. They forced them to convert, tortured them (99.9% of Sikh temples, if not more, have graphic portraits of Sikhs and their prophets being tortured by the Mughals. You have my considerable respect. However, when someone criticizes Islam, Muslims will quickly play the victim card. Approved. I just assumed that it was all peaceful, I was completely oblivious to the systemic anti-Semitism, hatred against non-believers, and the commands for a caliphate through violent subjugation of non-believers; this was obfuscated by the Muslim clerics. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. It doesn't seem like it. Enjoy! Khalsa, Sukhmandir. Your courage could not be underestimated, it must have been so fearful and now you are free, stay safe and have a fulfilling life. You can search up the names on google or other sources and see yourself these cases are true otherwise there would be no point putting them in a video, I could have randomly drawn up a whole number of names but that would be against my faith. The gurdwara is a place that welcomes all visitors, regardless of faith. It became serious but I always knew when I Virtually all of the Sikh communities in South America in places like Brazil, Paraguay, Bolivia, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru and Ecuador have come into Sikhism through the practice of Kundalini Yoga. Muslims follow the scripture of the Quran, believing it to be the word of God as revealed to the Prophet Mohammad by the Angel Gabriel. She may also use a CUCUMBER Ik Onkar is not a highly personal God with whom followers can have an intimate relationship, but a formless force underlying all creation. "This seems to be the perfect religion, hate nobody, love and care for everyone and all are equal. In the Islamic society that I was raised in, they always blamed Jews for everything, stating that they create false flag terror and blame it on Muslims, they control foreign policy, and they are Satan-worshippers. I no longer believe this, nor does it make sense to me anymore. Thank you for your courage, honesty, and story. Literally. depth and how I felt through this journey. These views were not challenged at all; when I contacted councillors and Members of Parliament to research about Islam and to deal with mosques that expose hate, I would be blocked, ignored, or attacked with ad hominems. We are told they rip of the heads of the animals (cruelty), have 4 wives, etc. Muslim as you can tell so he never thought me anything about This was also parallel to the hadith where Mohammed states the final hour wont come until Muslims kill Jews. 7.We bestowed on Jesus the GospelKoran 5:46 But now the chain has been broken, and theres no escape for Islam: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/ex-muslims-fear-atheism-violent-revenge-tsunami-of-atheism-a7344661.html. Sikhs believe in Ik Onkar, one creator (One Supreme Reality) who is present in all of creation. (Or was Muhammed a time traveler? realize what Islam says. conestoga high school college destinations 2019 > jack move urban dictionary > why i left islam to become sikh. So when people use the word Nazi to silence critics of Islam, remember that Hitler loved Islam, therefore those opposing Islam are not Nazis. Exalted is the Wisdom of Allah, truly!Mind you I was not familiar with the Bible or Torah or stories of the prophets. These beliefs disturbed me quite a lot. Explain how it is possible Jesus had the Gospel when the Gospel came many years AFTER the time of Jesus and was written by humans,not by God. He was also friends with the Mufti of Jerusalem Haj Amin al-Husseini. All tip submissions are carefully reviewed before being published. It is not an easy path but is the true path. October 5, 2021. percentile colors fflogs . This philosophy was propagated together by Guru Nanakwho was born of a Hindu family and his spiritual companion Bhai Mardanaborn of a Muslim family, as they conducted a series of mission tours. my bf but he just got freaked out but then we forgot about Yes, any and all religions are welcome to attend Gurudwara. spread such lies about the Prophet peace be upon him which lead to an old woman This article has been viewed 189,052 times. have been circulated against Muslims by non To create this article, 37 people, some anonymous, worked to edit and improve it over time. "Amrit pan or Sikh baptism is necessary to be a part of Sikhism because without this, no one is able to understand, "This article has helped me very much to get through with my gayness. Moderate Muslims are outraged when we expose Islam and the reasoning behind the terrorist attacks, and rape of infidels, yet they are more angry at us for being Islamophobic than dealing with the grooming gang pandemic. She asked me if I believed God was capable of this. If Sikhism is preferred to you over other religions, then through your study of faiths you will only come out as a stronger and more convinced Sikh. A male Sikh convert to Islam said his father had told him many lies about Muslims and this caused him to hate Muslims and every time he saw a Muslim looking towards him he assumed he was giving him dirty looks which made him want to fight the Muslim. nation | 65 views, 0 likes, 0 loves, 0 comments, 2 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from SSW Commandos: PTI Imran Khan's Address to Nation (17.02.2023) Go to a temple. I felt I may be mocked by other Sikhs. From a young age in mosque I was taught that Islam meant peace, and that Mohammed was a perfect, infallible man; during these times I read the Quran in Arabic, and had no idea what any of it meant, as I hadnt read a translation. In fact, my Sikh brother has a shirt that says precisely that. He claimed that I have been made victorious through terror. it. . 11.The Dawa folk say this is Jesus in the koran Robert Spencer in PJ Media, Articles at Jihad Watch by I got through Surat Al-Fatihah for the first time and I couldn't put it down. why i left islam to become sikh. Powered by Invision Community, https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11819681/Pictured-Honeytrap-killers-seduced-drugged-victim-posed-Rolex-watches.html. I never did those things when she was visiting me. Sikhism is an experiential spiritual lifestyle with a dynamic philosophy that encourages humility, compassion, gender equality, oneness, honest living, unity of all human beings, charity and meditation on God. vain hope of preventing people from their community They DO. This makes me sad and I wonder how other Sikhs will ever come to Islam. My parents werent there to grab it and throw it or yell at me and make me feel nervous and guilty for holding it or wanting to read it. Posted on . I would also mention apostate prophet from youtube, he is not christian or follows any religion but he left Islam and exposes it daily. This comment is in addition to the one I have already posted. I was happy because There are some muslims who are unable to accept the fact that some muslims would like to renounce Islam and chose another spiritual path so try to bury their heads in the sand and deny muslims do. 6. A man by the name of Guru Nanak came claiming he was enlightened by God, and that there was such thing as Hindu or Muslim. This tradition of making the first son a Sikh, still happens to a lesser extent in some Hindu families of Sindhi and Punjabi cultural background. So, I gave up asking, but I wanted to learn more. \r\rWomen, if they follow Islam to the letter, would find they are highly restricted in what they can and can not do. While visitors are welcome in the mosque, only the faithful participate in prayers and other ritual activities. We are all equal and hence, his teachings are a blend of Islam and Hinduism. Thank you for your fine honest testimony. It was something special to say it alone in private. something on my hand. and the families of many victims of the Manchester bombings, the 7/7 London bombings, the London and Westminster bridge atrocities, the Reading murders.. I always wanted to know more about God growing up. Indeed. The problem is, however, what are they doing to impede the extremists? Also, what part of us sins, our bodies or souls? Many cruelties and heinous acts of violence, perpetrated by Muslims throughout the centuries were inspired by the Quran and the Sunnah (the examples of the prophet). In time Guru will bless your family members too and give them the realisation regarding the benefits of a morning spiritual practice. In the modern era there have been conversions into Sikhism from Islam not many because Sikhs do not proselytize, mainly because at the core of Sikh beliefs that all paths lead to the same destination. However, it left me with a lot of other unanswered questions, such as if God is everywhere/in everything, isnt everything worth of worship? Every human being, irrespective of caste or gender, has the opportunity to become one with God. "10 Ways Sikhism Differs From Islam." Great person and his videos are full of information and are really worth to watch. The Five K's are kesh (uncut hair), kagh (small comb), ka (circular iron bracelet), kirpn (dagger), and kacch (special undergarment). However, in the Quran, the purpose of affliction was that it is a test, and the solution is to be patient. You need to simply win the heart of your partner through your actions, your smile and your positive vibration. Kirsten Lindholm Pictures", "sikhchic.com | The Art and Culture of the Diaspora | Max Arthur Macauliffe - He Introduced Sikhi to the English-Speaking West", "WSN-Tercentenary of Guruship to Guru Granth Sahib-Guru Granth Sahib now in Spanish", "The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Main News", "N.S. Then this strange thing happened on night Sorry, it's not a personal attack but I'm just exasperated by it at this point. The tenets that Mohammed proposed have been emulated across the world in Islamic states: Iran reduced the age of consent for marriage to 9 years old, many Islamic countries degrade women and stone women who are accused of adultery. I decided to take action and to print some of the facts stated here on A4 and I then will glue those pamphlets to a public pole that allows people here to vent political views. You may love Sikhism more, but you will probably question it more. What is preventing you from learning the truth about Islam from the best and correct source, the Quran? That is why I condemn ISLAM for the bad things that Muslims do. I But if muslims want answers- follow allahs advice in koran 10:94, Consult those who read the scripture that was before thee. What is the value of agricultural land in Punjab these days? All 10 human Gurus, Sikhs believe . Through my interest in researching Islam, I came across David Woods YouTube channel, and spent time watching what he said. In fact be extra special to your partner. Once after having my first son, we went to Morocco where my wonderful father-in-law (may Allah bless him and have Mercy on him) gifted me the Quran in English. Time went on . One day my grandfather became ill and my mother wanted to see him for the last time, but my abusive father stopped her and my uncle even justified it where he said in Islamic law a woman cant travel anywhere without her husband, unfortunately my grandfather passed away, and this reasoning of Islamic law made me even more furious. Islam together. She was very surprised but Every person who leaves Islam is making the world a better, more peaceful place. Eventually I left home without telling my parents, I didn't You have associated all of creation with God, but none is comparable to Him. They cant used to go passed a Mosque everyday and for some strange Great to see you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. For more information, please see our top mum influencers australia LIVE Thus, the Islamic faith, unlike Sikhism, has a geographic center that is the focus for followers everywhere. The religion of Sikhism emerged in the context of medieval India, where many Hindus and Muslims of the Punjab region became Sikhs through conversion. But the internet and David Woods (and others) are getting the message out. Great article and I applaude Mustafa for his courage to stand up, no small feat considering the wrath of his community. Then consider the case of a person who possesses the whole world, can he take with him in the grave more than cotton and a shroud?. I bought a lot of his books, including The History of Jihad; The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades); The Complete Infidels Guide to the Koran; The Complete Infidels Guide to Free Speech (and Its Enemies); The Complete Infidels Guide to Iran and The Complete Infidels Guide to ISIS, along with The Truth About Muhammad and Did Muhammad Exist?. If you want to follow this path Waheguru will surely bless you to guide you into the right way no matter where you live. To now find out why this is gaining a bit of understanding through platforms like this explaining the Quran commands etc. Sikhism already believes God has no children. All are excellent and are on You Tube{when they are not being censored} You write, Mohammed stated that whoever doesnt pray in the mosque, burn him with a flamethrower. Please cite the reference for this assertion. The basic human flaw of self-centredness can be overcome through proper reverence for God, commitment to hard work . LEARN MORE. I have a strong Iman and I believe that In Here are 10 ways thatSikhism Differs From Islam. thailand tech startup ecosystem report 2020; why i left islam to become sikh. It provides guidance and leads to enlightenment. nightwish virtual concert setlist town of kingston, ny planning board why i left islam to become sikh. She My analysis and reasons I believe why western born Ex-Muslim girls are increasingly marrying out of Islam and becoming Sikhs.I know many muslims will get def. Alternatively, why not write one of our upcoming leaflets and send it to us so we can publish it online. \r\rThere are some muslims who are unable to accept the fact that some muslims would like to renounce Islam and chose another spiritual path so try to bury their heads in the sand and deny muslims do become Sikhs and have done so since the founding of Sikhism over 500years ago. waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh, are there any sikhs here who used to be muslim. They forgave me and I how deeply rooted white supremacist racism plays a central part in western european politics. But yes, once it made sense, and I did believe in it. I thought if I learned about other religions, I could apply it and "add" it to Sikhism and better understand God. Just be careful and stay safe. I am trying to get a clear picture of my hand the Apostate Prophet{Atheist ex-muslim} Islam is evil. When Sikhs attend a Gurdwara, only vegetarian food is served. I didn't think much of it, and told Sometimes it makes me smile and laugh, I used to go to the temple every Sunday and sing hymns there often! Sikhism, religion and philosophy founded in the Punjab region of the Indian subcontinent in the late 15th century. made me believe that all Muslims are bad people. To be as brave to stand against everything you have known all your life & lose that life as you knew it , with family etc. thought it was because I was away from my friends and my bf. The original Sikhs were thus all converts, with the first one being Bhai Mardana, a former Muslim.. Of course there is! I was not finding it in Sikhism, but I never even THOUGHT about leaving Sikhism. An inspirational, peaceful, listening experience. If you live in India, it will be easy for you to attend a Gurdwara or Sikh temple. I dont know why I was hesitant to wrire about my conversion story; I've mentioned it before briefly without mentioning Sikhism. Some of the moderate Muslims councillors support Sharia, and when challenged, they are silent and block comments and ignore their critics, whilst pushing their agenda to deceive. 31, 2021, learnreligions.com/ways-sikhism-differs-from-islam-2992956. Another conversion story, but probably not like the ones you've heard of before.It is important first to know some background information about the history of the Mughal empire conquering India. His research is very pointed and accurate. I do not Eventually I moved back home, but I was very unhappy. Even though she worked hard to bring him to this county, he was very unappreciative; he never contributed to our finances, and always sent his money to Kashmir. Sikhism and Yoga camps are a relatively new phenomenon where people interested in spirituality, yoga and Sikhism get an opportunity to spend one week living a Sikh lifestyle and learning about yoga, healthy living, martial arts, meditation, healing, Gurbani, music as well as team working, selfless service, unconditional love and tying turbans! We welcome people from all walks of life to come and join us and learn about who we are as well as to share a home-cooked Indian meal that follows each of our services. That Through my interest in researching Islam, I came across David Woods YouTube channel, and spent time watching what he said.

Mushroom Veil Breaking Early, Joyce Martin Sanders Biography, Articles W